firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

43 minutes ago, Bukain said:

Hey firewill, good day! 

If you don't mind, will you consider making fuel tank for su-25sm3 Grach?

probably together with Su-25SM in the future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/30/2020 at 4:55 AM, panzergrenadier3 said:

Su-25SM? Great! Do you also think about a Su-25TM?

it's considering but I guess not a soon.

• Like 1

Heya Firewill, is there any chance of a fix for your F-35 to allow Zeus to spawn it in the near future? I have seen a couple third party made patches for it on Steam, but I have no desire to download another thing from unknown authors. 

9 hours ago, 1stLt R. Bruce said:

Heya Firewill, is there any chance of a fix for your F-35 to allow Zeus to spawn it in the near future? I have seen a couple third party made patches for it on Steam, but I have no desire to download another thing from unknown authors. 

312AE1C88F106C4C045D700501D63F3CF7AF60BE

hmm, this Zeus isn't the Zeus you're looking for?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1stLt R. Bruce said:

Further investigation reveals that it is most likely a conflict with Zeus Enahanced, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1779063631

It also only happens to the F35 for some reason? See below

https://imgur.com/1ubHs81

okay, I'll check on it.

1 hour ago, sgtfuzzle17 said:

@firewill have you considered making any AWACS aircraft? There's definitely a hole to be filled with naval AWACS planes like the E-2 Hawkeye.

i saw TeTeT making E-2 hawkeye before.

5 hours ago, firewill said:

i saw TeTeT making E-2 hawkeye before.

It's part of Unsung, http://armanam.eu . Sabre also has a C-2 and E-2 in Military Planes.

@firewill any chance of the Growler's EWO radar display getting fixed anytime soon? Currently they can only zoom it out to 4km, despite the RIO seat in the F-14 having access to the full radar range of the aircraft. Kinda makes the Growler hard to operate as a 2 man SEAD plane when the EWO can only see 1/8th of the picture.

Otherwise, loving the mod. Getting an EWO set up with the various ewar options and protecting a friendly strike wing or group of fighters is great fun.

11 hours ago, sgtfuzzle17 said:

@firewill any chance of the Growler's EWO radar display getting fixed anytime soon? Currently they can only zoom it out to 4km, despite the RIO seat in the F-14 having access to the full radar range of the aircraft. Kinda makes the Growler hard to operate as a 2 man SEAD plane when the EWO can only see 1/8th of the picture.

Otherwise, loving the mod. Getting an EWO set up with the various ewar options and protecting a friendly strike wing or group of fighters is great fun.

I thought increased but I've found didn't. it's will be update in next time.

7 minutes ago, firewill said:

I thought increased but I've found didn't. it's will be update in next time.

@firewill Awesome, thanks. Another issue I've noticed is that there's some issues with the targeting pod not following the plane's movements in flight for the EWO, which can be annoying as its confusing when the plane is manoeuvring and the copilot can't see it happening (like with other planes). I've checked and its not an issue with stabilisation turning itself on or anything like that. Is that working as intended or a bug?

2 hours ago, sgtfuzzle17 said:

@firewill Awesome, thanks. Another issue I've noticed is that there's some issues with the targeting pod not following the plane's movements in flight for the EWO, which can be annoying as its confusing when the plane is manoeuvring and the copilot can't see it happening (like with other planes). I've checked and its not an issue with stabilisation turning itself on or anything like that. Is that working as intended or a bug?

camera lock is will work when you zoom in. EWO camera is basically "turret" so might be different with pilot camera.

I've been resting all the time because I haven't been feeling well, but recently I've been feeling better again and I'm resuming work.

here's some currently working on and announcement.

F/A-18D Hornet

rear cockpit in progress, expected release in July.

add hit-points for all aircraft

all my aircraft, including AV-8B harrier to Su-25SM3 hit-points are will added.

ECM system rework

ECM system is will no longer jamming the missile completely. The new ECM system is used ECM data from each aircraft's ECM capability and ECM Pod. also passive ECM for stealth aircraft will be adjusted.
however, ESM(by EA-18G or another jammer) still can be jamming the missile completely, so a player can use jammer aircraft for protecting ally aircraft.

Bug Fixes, Maintenance

F-35B now can see with Zeus Enhanced, and EA-18G EWO will get more sensor range.

F/A-18 will get more fuel and external fuel tanks get less fuel than current. 

New skin template

AV-8B skin template will be update.

take over new projects

Last month, Pinaz93 asked me to take care of his projects because he was no longer able to work on them and I accepted.

Each mod will have a different priority, but it will all be released as a result. for now I'm focus on typhoon and tornado.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Hi @firewill, do you have any Soviet-Russian planes in your plans? and especially interested in the flanker family

46 minutes ago, KycbMaH said:

Hi @firewill, do you have any Soviet-Russian planes in your plans? and especially interested in the flanker family

Su-33 and Mig-29 are WIP but delayed due to focus on other works

• Like 2

12 hours ago, firewill said:

Bug Fixes, Maintenance

F-35B now can see with Zeus Enhanced, and EA-18G EWO will get more sensor range.

Thank you. We are looking forward to seeing the new F35 cockpit sometime soon as well. 

Thank you pinaz for making that decision! Now it's in active hands, with talents to maintain! He made the aircraft already good! Only one thing though, which is what I've been asking for pinaz fix. Now it's for you Firewill 😄 - can you please let me slap the fuel tanks in the right pylon position on the Typhoon(second pylon counting from the fuselage)? They're at the wrong pylons at the moment(first pylon from the fuselage). Usually that's where big ground attack munitions like storm shadow are suppose to attach.

With the correct pylon placements +storm shadow +weapons from your FirWeaponSys i.e  IRIS-T, ASRAMM and Meteor, the Typhoon will be complete! 😀

Thank you very much for the aircrafts!

• Haha 1

On 6/15/2020 at 3:09 PM, Bukain said:

Thank you pinaz for making that decision! Now it's in active hands, with talents to maintain! He made the aircraft already good! Only one thing though, which is what I've been asking for pinaz fix. Now it's for you Firewill 😄 - can you please let me slap the fuel tanks in the right pylon position on the Typhoon(second pylon counting from the fuselage)? They're at the wrong pylons at the moment(first pylon from the fuselage). Usually that's where big ground attack munitions like storm shadow are suppose to attach.

With the correct pylon placements +storm shadow +weapons from your FirWeaponSys i.e  IRIS-T, ASRAMM and Meteor, the Typhoon will be complete! 😀

Thank you very much for the aircrafts!

weapons/equipments will be place to right hardpoints.

I forgot one thing to announce,

Skin pack integration, mod merged

some aircraft skin packs are gonna be integrated into each main mod. that means you don't need to download/subscribe to each additional skin pack.

AC7 and Veterans request skin pack is will stay additional mod.

F-16

Package Q Strike

USAFE Falcon

Air national guard

Arctic front

20th FW

F-14

Black lions pride

Reservists

Top gun

Reaper domination

USMC

Squadron skin pack 1

A-10

Over the fulda gap

and plus, F-15 Legacy and F-15SE also will integrate to the main F-15 mod.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Firewill,

Heres a link to two CAS module mods.One for the F-15 Eagle and one for the F-16 Falcon.Both mods consist of many CAS modules varying weight of strike and attack profiles.

Heres the F-15 Eagle -

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2111546134

Heres the F16 Falcon - 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2111460425

Firewill feel free to post the links where you need to buddy.😉

Have fun everyone.😀

• Like 2

Is it possible to make another pilot survival vest with green or sage colour(same/similar colour as your pilot jumpsuit)?

To be honest, i don't know the exact type of PSV in the mod, but I've seen more sage and green colored ones in real-life(US's especially) than a grey. Also it'll add more variety to the mod anyway if you decide to add the sage color one alongside already existing grey one.

I know I'had already asked for many things here hehehe So plz take this only as an idea, thanks 😁

• Like 1

I was planning on uploading the update for the F-15 CAS Module but ive ran into some issues with the support module.

@Firewill Pm sent regarding this issue

@firewill is there any way to whitelist/blacklist certain munitions from the AWS while making a mission? I'm setting up some scenarios set before things like AIM-9Xs and JASSMs were around and would like to know if I can just make those munitions unavailable.

• Like 1