firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

2 hours ago, 1stLt R. Bruce said:

All I want for Christmas is a F-35B cockpit. 

it's delayed to next year unfortunately.

• Sad 2

Hey guys, have any of you watched Top Gun 2 Maverick trailer? Trailers to be exact cuz there's two, plus one bonus behind the scene(where Tom Cruise got G pull). If you haven't, should go check it out! It has F-18 Super in it, and you know what, Maverick just "cobra"ed it!! Not sure super can cobra in reallife though. A pilot said fa-18 hornet couldn't do that. It won't heads up only the head like a cobra snake in threat(like Russ use to show off), instead it'll go straight right at where you point it's nose", the pilot says.. Even slowing down, instant throttle off, no use he said . I don't know about f-18 super though. I think they're very different aircrafts, so who knows right?

But, realistic or not, it is so good!!

And you'll also have to see Maverick wearing a space suit and helmet too! And he drive by a small house in a field with this some sorto top secret jet i guess. (honestly i don't like the take that much though. I want the next Top Gun be about fighter jets and the life of pilots who fly them, like the first one perfected at. Not some kinda technology demonstration film.)

You'll see gbu16, aircraft carrier, people die, funeral festival, training action, blue training bombs and many more! I can't wait for the cinema to show me. I'll also check the Top Gun 1 out before the Maverick comes out, just to remind all the events and characters. 

Thank you very much Firewill for keep doing great mods for the game Arma! Your aircraft never had have errors of sorts as of i remember. Very great indeed

Love all of  your mods. They are awesome.

I have a question will there be any retexturing of f35b to make it look more realistic ??

Plus will tailhook be added to F35??

7 hours ago, Capt Hamza said:

Love all of  your mods. They are awesome.

I have a question will there be any retexturing of f35b to make it look more realistic ??

Plus will tailhook be added to F35??

F35Bs are VTOL. No tailhook needed. 

Ohh so any news to retexture F35b to make it look more realistic.

And release of  F35A and F35C ?

38 minutes ago, Capt Hamza said:

Ohh so any news to retexture F35b to make it look more realistic.

And release of  F35A and F35C ?

it's no need to retexture. just need to "remodeling" or "Remake". however it's "F-35B Armaverse" so it won't be happen.

A/C? well, NCND.

Hi, I'm trying to figure out if the mods are working properly for me, mainly the HMD function. Is it supposed to mark radar contacts with a square even when they're not on the fighters HUD when HMD is turned on? An example of what I mean is in this video. Even if I set difficulty to Regular like in the video, the enemy isn't marked with a square, only a red halo, but I can target it (T key) if I manage to spot it with the ol' Mark I Eyeball. I'm testing using only Firewill mods. 

Nevertheless, this is an amazing pack so I want to tank you for all your hard work! Merry Christmas!

2 hours ago, bogdanm said:

Hi, I'm trying to figure out if the mods are working properly for me, mainly the HMD function. Is it supposed to mark radar contacts with a square even when they're not on the fighters HUD when HMD is turned on? An example of what I mean is in this video. Even if I set difficulty to Regular like in the video, the enemy isn't marked with a square, only a red halo, but I can target it (T key) if I manage to spot it with the ol' Mark I Eyeball. I'm testing using only Firewill mods. 

Nevertheless, this is an amazing pack so I want to tank you for all your hard work! Merry Christmas!

that mean you are trying to find pretty old stuff before jets dlc and sensor update so that's why can't see in now days.  even vanilla airplane doesn't show up the square like old thing, but show little dot on HMD.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, firewill said:

that mean you are trying to find pretty old stuff before jets dlc and sensor update so that's why can't see in now days.  even vanilla airplane doesn't show up the square like old thing, but show little dot on HMD.

Ah, I suspected that it might have been removed since 2017, but I didn't know if it was a feature from the mod. It certainly made it much easier to spot enemy fighters in the sky. In the meantime I also looked at the HMD from the DCS F/A-18C module and it works like in your mod, not like in the video. Nice work! 

10 minutes ago, bogdanm said:

Ah, I suspected that it might have been removed since 2017, but I didn't know if it was a feature from the mod. It certainly made it much easier to spot enemy fighters in the sky. In the meantime I also looked at the HMD from the DCS F/A-18C module and it works like in your mod, not like in the video. Nice work! 

currently got a plan for making some green square and lock on diamond on HMD for my aircrafts like vanilla.

BAS - Briefing Assistance System is designed to support the briefing, presentation with image and video.

feature

- show your slideshows for briefing, presentation.

- control of multiple slideshows to multiple displays.

- image, video, and image with some cool music.

- easy to set-up the slideshow. (if you got some editing skill, of course.)

SP/MP/Dedi tested.

it was "simple slideshow system" in 2018 i made, and recently someone ask me how about to make some briefing system, so I've made based on previous work and improve it.

these video are old simple slideshow system test in last year. as you see, many things already done in that time.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 updates today

AV-8B

- all skins upgraded with new material and style
- VMA-311 Tomcats skin added
C7C5A0E41F89DFF9722201E9CFDFD0380372E9F5

627F3CFD54564261D3F1C8B924DC032A38029595

9D60F931B74B33122EE25925B2C4F3A7FC4603BC

F-22

0.63a
- mod size reduced

just unnecessary Tga files removed.

• Like 4

I know its very dumb to say this at this time but if F35A/B/C  are coming then i cant wait for it. 

Thanks for cool mods. o7😊

1CB892834AF420E900D01A50652FFE9B62757158

F-16 Fighting Falcon mod 5th anniversary

New Year has begun!
The first day of the New Year has many meanings, but it means more to me.
That's because the first aircraft mod, the F-16, celebrated its fifth anniversary. (Released January 1, 2015)
I didn't know how long I was going to do this when I made it, but five years later, I looked back and I had a lot of things, memories, and trials. I had a lot of worries about quitting at one time.
But it's all thanks to you that I've been able to do for five years.
I want to thank the users who are using my mods and cheering me on.

Happy new year 2020!

Thank you

Firewill

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Happy New year 2020!

Wish you had wonderful days in the new year ahead! Like a completely fresh and new person, clear of the bad things of the past! Readying up many new aircrafts for us too😄 

It's good you realized you had contributed so much to the game community. Keep up great work man, and take care!

• Thanks 1

Happy new year firewill.

Thanks for all awesome mods. Wish u best of luck for 2020.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy new year to you too firewill! Thank you for your incredibly well-made addons, they are a joy to fly!

• Thanks 1

Indeed, Happy New Year Firewill, you have kept me playing Arma just to fly your planes!

Thank You!

• Thanks 1

I got a X-56 Rhino joystick for Christmas and i've never appreciated your planes more than now. I especially appreciate the amount of yaw most of your fighters have, very useful when dealing with a joystick.
Happy New Year! Can't wait to see what amazing stuff 2020 brings, I'm especially excited for the F-35 upgrades and the Prowler!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 1stLt R. Bruce said:

Well, it's next year now. 😉

well yeah, now "next year" 2020..

F-14 updated

1.96a
- some HUD updates for F-14A/B (bomb/rocket CCIP reticle, ILS etc. not by Eromi, by myself.)
- missing ; in config fixed

• Like 3

EWP rework and integrate into other aircraft. the previous model is based on AC7 teaser trailer, so it doesn't match with the in-game version, so I did remake.

also F-14D,F-15C,F/A-18F and F/A-181 can equip EWP(AIM-120,9X,GBU-31,32,38,54, SDB etc).

B871D269FE39C60D5422FFE75927E6F4A25DAF9B

8C3D30BFFC67E2EE1ACEEAA0B73C84239F2531BA

99B2A251FB31667334C6D1E2F54D45B3D40FA9BC

4592FC0983B0930CD1259355091DF70B9AD94539

93646881CA4A93D6416F344255252DA70C901241

56CE74B44EC9F6ACEC79DC99190CCC7B9B745A67

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

every time i see the f-22 with the EWP i keep wondering if it would be possible to one day Arma 3 have something like the Strangereal universe 8AAM missiles or maybe some other " special " weapon from the series ... well anyway good job on the new EWP models they look very good as always!!! (please!!! don't take this as a request this was just a thought)