firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

Is there any realisem patch available for the planes? Landing a F-16 with 120 km/h doesn't feel too good :D

Somehow it feels like km'h is interpreted as knots.

Aye firewill,

Awesome work on the mods, appreciate the work you put into the mods. Could someone redirect me to where I can find the list of weapon and plane classnames? Couldn't find them in the read-me of @FIR AWS any more, just said "search on web"

Thanks in advance, kat

On 2019. 1. 16. at 2:07 AM, TexanTex said:

@firewillHey first thank you for your awesome work and everything! Especially the F-14. Love it to bits.

But sadly there seems to be an error with your ATMS. When you crash it, it spawns a lot of the equipped ACMI Tacts Pods instead of deleting them.

That causes at least a Client side game crash and is horrible on the server performance.

Here are two pictures of what i mean https://imgur.com/a/82gTtzU

i've just test it in dedi, but nothing spawn like massive ACMI pods on crash site for me. 

5 minutes ago, firewill said:

When you crash it, it spawns a lot of the equipped ACMI Tacts Pods instead of deleting them.

I would take a guess that your running ace and its a conflict with ace_cookoff  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First, thanks a lot @SnakeDocc for pointing that out :D It actually works when you turn off ace_cookoff_enableAmmoCockoff.

But there is still an Error Message coming up with this stuff https://imgur.com/a/WxqblWs so i hope that maybe will help to resolve it.

For now it works just fine with disabled Ammo Cockoff.

• Like 1

The MK-82 Snakeeye bomb script is bugged. It just appears an error like it can´t load an .sqf or something like that

AWS updated

v2.82
- some bug fixed for ATMS
- snakeye script error fixed
- Change : Combobox->Listbox for ADES Emblem,Skin

Su-25SM3 updated

- maintenance: some class inheritance fixed 

F-35B armaverse updated

- maintenance: wrong texture/path fixed
- maintenance: some class inheritance fixed 

Hi firewill

We have a lot of problems with the ccip of the planes. We are not shure if its a bug or we are doing something wrong.

When i do a freefall bomb drop with the gbu54 at the f-16, i have to arm where the ring hits the line of the ccip. Than the bombs are spot on.

When i arm at the middle point of the ccip all bombs are to long and impact behind the target.

With the a10 it is even worse.

Are there some procedures for the free fall bomb drop or is it the ccip it self?

Greets Mike

On 2019/1/18 at 12:45 AM, Dragon_GER said:

Is there any realisem patch available for the planes? Landing a F-16 with 120 km/h doesn't feel too good :D

Somehow it feels like km'h is interpreted as knots.

go play the latest F/A-18E/F mod instead

3 hours ago, TitansWeasel said:

Hi firewill

We have a lot of problems with the ccip of the planes. We are not shure if its a bug or we are doing something wrong.

When i do a freefall bomb drop with the gbu54 at the f-16, i have to arm where the ring hits the line of the ccip. Than the bombs are spot on.

When i arm at the middle point of the ccip all bombs are to long and impact behind the target.

With the a10 it is even worse.

Are there some procedures for the free fall bomb drop or is it the ccip it self?

Greets Mike

i guess aircraft pylon angle is not a straight(0 degree), mean have some degrees so CCIP is not 100% accurate.

On 23.1.2019 at 1:23 PM, firewill said:

i guess aircraft pylon angle is not a straight(0 degree), mean have some degrees so CCIP is not 100% accurate.

Hello

Thanks for the answer.

Is there something we can do to correct that?

Greets Mike

46 minutes ago, TitansWeasel said:

Hello

Thanks for the answer.

Is there something we can do to correct that?

Greets Mike

i guess not in current situation

AWS updated

v2.83
- some maintenance for AMS

-Deleted-

Edited by zzev
Remove the email

AGM-84H SLAM-ER Command guidance test

- AGM-84H SLAM-ER is Support the command guidance via data-link pod(AN/AWW-13 ADLP for F-15K and F/A-18 series)

- need to set CG(Command Guidance) mode in I-TGT menu.

- some missiles(like AGM-84H) requires data-link pod. (for example : AGM-84 and AN/AWW-13, AGM-130/GBU-15 and AN/AXQ-14)

- NV, FLIR supported (N key)

- hosted MP / Dedi supported. tested with F-15E(2 players, pilot and WSO)

Command Guidance system is based on nuxil's Tvs script. all credit goes to nuxil who created the original Tvs script. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, firewill said:

AGM-84H SLAM-ER Command guidance test

- AGM-84H SLAM-ER is Support the command guidance via data-link pod(AN/AWW-13 ADLP for F-15K and F/A-18 series)

- need to set CG(Command Guidance) mode in I-TGT menu.

- some missiles(like AGM-84H) requires data-link pod. (for example : AGM-84 and AN/AWW-13, AGM-130/GBU-15 and AN/AXQ-14)

- NV, FLIR supported (N key)

- hosted MP / Dedi supported. tested with F-15E(2 players, pilot and WSO)

Command Guidance system is based on nuxil's Tvs script. all credit goes to nuxil who created the original Tvs script. 

😳

Holy crap, Firewill! That's just simply amazing!

Well done, mate. Looking forward to the release! 😄

Hi Firewill,

I`m a huge Firewill fan and use your mods every day. I do have a request since I`m an A-10C home cockpit user. Would you be able (future relase) to export the MFD`s to a secondary monitor or LAN enabled program so I can drag them on my secondary monitors?

Like many home cockpit users (most DSC World), I use Thrustmaster Cougar MFD`s with tiny 8inch TFT screens behind them. In DSC world we can export any gauges and MFD`s to them and use these very nicely.

I know this is a huge request for a relative small group of Arma users, but you would go in History as the best Arma 3 modder the world has ever known!

Best Regards,

Jeroen

Picture

On 2/8/2019 at 7:23 PM, jeroenV1982 said:

Hi Firewill,

I`m a huge Firewill fan and use your mods every day. I do have a request since I`m an A-10C home cockpit user. Would you be able (future relase) to export the MFD`s to a secondary monitor or LAN enabled program so I can drag them on my secondary monitors?

Like many home cockpit users (most DSC World), I use Thrustmaster Cougar MFD`s with tiny 8inch TFT screens behind them. In DSC world we can export any gauges and MFD`s to them and use these very nicely.

I know this is a huge request for a relative small group of Arma users, but you would go in History as the best Arma 3 modder the world has ever known!

Best Regards,

Jeroen

Picture

important thing is, i don't have that so can't make something like that, sorry.

2A81B23D4BB5E24F0291E7888804E8985B45F0B4

7F3293888A99CC781F3410ABCA10B6EBCB276BA7

AGM-84E SLAM and AGM-84K SLAM-ER.

AGM-84K is just repainted version of previous AGM-84E SLAM-ER in the game.(in real life, K version has longer flight range than E)

074817D58AB9FF1DE4C39C51BAE8E6E1BC5CDC43

AGM-84E repainted too.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hello! Love your mods and the massive variety of weapons you bring! I'm sure it's already been asked, and I tried searching around for solutions but have failed to find any, including past comments on this thread. Is there any way that a compatability file to RHS can be obtained? We use AWS weapons on our planes against Tanks and other armored vehicles, but the damage is negligible, if not almost non-existent.

I have had no trouble destroying RHS vehicles with fir AWS weapons. AGMs and SDBs usually at least disable a vehicle with one hit.

Okay so specifically.. AGMs like Mavericks. After dozens of ops and I have to hear it from the pilots that Mavericks don't do squat. I finally tested it myself and fired 6 AGM-65Ds at a T-90A. Nothing. so I downgraded it and fired 6 AGM-65Ds at a T-72B.. NOTHING. still moving, turret just fine. I upgraded teh missile to Golf variant which is more powerful. It takes two shots. Two shots to disable it but still have the crew survive. That's all I can say 😛
Edit: and after further testing those two Golf shots only damaged tracks everything else is white-okay.

4 hours ago, Poentis.K said:

Okay so specifically.. AGMs like Mavericks. After dozens of ops and I have to hear it from the pilots that Mavericks don't do squat. I finally tested it myself and fired 6 AGM-65Ds at a T-90A. Nothing. so I downgraded it and fired 6 AGM-65Ds at a T-72B.. NOTHING. still moving, turret just fine. I upgraded teh missile to Golf variant which is more powerful. It takes two shots. Two shots to disable it but still have the crew survive. That's all I can say 😛
Edit: and after further testing those two Golf shots only damaged tracks everything else is white-okay.

i don't have that problem too but someday i've heard about RHS tanks not destroyed due to some "extended armor"(maybe) option enabled in game.

2 hours ago, firewill said:

i don't have that problem too but someday i've heard about RHS tanks not destroyed due to some "extended armor"(maybe) option enabled in game.

My clan is saying it's something to do with submunitions or penetration config that was introduced somewhere between Laws of War and Tanks dlc. If it was extended armor, there would be a warning notice by the RHS mod about it being enabled.

Edit: well now it got more interesting. I thought what would happen if i used a smart bomb on it. Bam it kills the best tank RHS has. but then thought to use an unguided bomb (specifically a Mk.82 GPB) . when I tested it.. it missed by at least 20 simulated meters, but it still blows it up instantly. I'm pretty sure aa General Purpose bomb can penetrate tanks unless it's a direct hit.

@firewill Could you add some of your non-WCMD cluster munitions and Mk 80 series bombs to vanilla fixed-wing aircraft or add APKWS/Hydra 70 variants to the vanilla and RHS attack helicopters so that we don't have to modify the configuration settings ourselves? I love having APKWS on the both the vanilla and your A-10s, but I think that putting it on helicopters like the Apache that APKWS was even tested on.

3 hours ago, wraithwyvern said:

@firewill Could you add some of your non-WCMD cluster munitions and Mk 80 series bombs to vanilla fixed-wing aircraft or add APKWS/Hydra 70 variants to the vanilla and RHS attack helicopters so that we don't have to modify the configuration settings ourselves? I love having APKWS on the both the vanilla and your A-10s, but I think that putting it on helicopters like the Apache that APKWS was even tested on.

will be next time.

CG-Terminal(CG-T) is another option for Command guidance.

mid-course using GPS guidance and if missile reaches specific range on the target(called terminal phase), CG screen will activate and the player can control it.

(bomb type : 5000m / missile type : 6000m)

• Like 2