firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

AWS 2.16  - doesn't need to update the aircraft for PDU-5/B use.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0XaVIJ3R4dEYmUzSHE5MzZLWkE

v2.16
- PDU(Payload deliever unit)-5/B leaflet bomb added
* supported aircraft : F-14,F-15E,F-16,F-2 and A-164 Wipeout(can be found pylon setting and loadout dialog)
* MP tested, but may still some problem in there.
* drop the bomb below 200m altitude because some technical limitation. - VERY IMPORTANT

On 2017. 9. 26. at 4:35 AM, TitansWeasel said:

Hello

I have a question for the loadout menu.

we can save some loadouts and load them.

is there a file where the loadout is saved, so i can send it to my clan members?

One more for the EGBU.

With GPS everything is ok.

But when i lock on on a Laser and drop the bomb there is an error massage and the bomb never hits the ground.

thank you for your help!

Mike

1. no, can't share.

2. working fine for me with laser guide in SP, MP and Dedi.

On 2017. 9. 28. at 7:35 AM, Devastator_cm said:

@firewill if I make the FCS setup like described in your manual will I be able to use the magaizines and ammo which AWR is providing?
I didn't understand the benefit of making the FCS integration to the plane which I want to use...

when FCS don't need : if you don't want GPS bomb use or other scripted weapon such as SFW, WP, anti-runway bomb etc.

18 hours ago, skittl said:

Is there any support for making a custom aircraft have dynamic loadout capability with the weapon pack

maybe looking for cup aws enhancement or rhs aws enhancement.

• Like 2

but still, is it possible to use your nice AWS weapons on other aircrafts?
I dropped you PM but got no answer.. :(

Hey firewill, Im great fan of your hard work. I was just wandering is there any news about Su25SM3 and about universal standard at all?

hallo Firewill nice work.

but we have manny entries inside rpt with:

18:53:12 Error in expression <ript\RFD\RFD_Chan.sqf"; }, _pilot] call TFAR_fnc_addEventHandler; 
};
switch (>
18:53:12   Error position: <TFAR_fnc_addEventHandler; 
};
switch (>
18:53:12   Error Nicht definierte Variable in Ausdruck: tfar_fnc_addeventhandler
18:53:12 File FIR_A10C\sqs\init\init.sqf, line 72
18:53:12 Error in expression <US\Script\RFD\RFD.sqf"; }, _pilot] call TFAR_fnc_addEventHandler; 
};

_f16 s>
18:53:12   Error position: <TFAR_fnc_addEventHandler; 
};

_f16 s>
18:53:12   Error Nicht definierte Variable in Ausdruck: tfar_fnc_addeventhandler
18:53:12 File FIR_F16\sqs\init\init.sqf, line 179
18:53:12 Error in expression <US\Script\RFD\RFD.sqf"; }, _pilot] call TFAR_fnc_addEventHandler; 

and

fir_f14\model\fir_f14a_acc.p3d: vehicle, config class missing

and (what fill up 2 minutes in rpt)

19:31:39 unable to create weapon for missile 'FIR_ALQ184_2_P_1rnd_M', check config entry'pylonWeapon'
19:31:39 unable to create weapon for missile 'FIR_Litening_std_P_1rnd_M', check config entry'pylonWeapon'
19:31:39 unable to create weapon for missile 'FIR_Empty_P_1rnd_M', check config entry'pylonWeapon'
19:31:39 unable to create weapon for missile 'FIR_Empty_P_1rnd_M', check config entry'pylonWeapon'
19:31:39 unable to create weapon for missile 'FIR_F15E_Fueltank_P_1rnd_M', check config entry'pylonWeapon'
19:31:39 unable to create weapon for missile 'FIR_F15E_Fueltank_P_1rnd_M', check config entry'pylonWeapon'

Have you any Idear ??

disregard this post my internet was being stupid.

Hi Firewill

We will test the EGBU again.

We also noticed that the ccip is only working in the camera view.

Is there any chance to get it to work with the normal HUD/Cockpit View?

Mike

AWS 2.17 updated

v2.17
- AGM-65B, ALQ-131 Camo added
- TVM Functions for A-10A
- ECM System check in cfgmagazine value
- some weapons integration for F/A-18E/F super hornet

E9DA9036C208E59CAE95A42D6E1460D970301D08402CA64813C4B6B53309A9136E96E3B4751A2537

note 1. on today, my all projects version number are integrate to A.BCd style.
A : its will be increase when B is 0(mean 9->0). nothing relate with major/minor updates. 
B : major update. includes new aircraft variation, major system integration etc
C : minor update. includes maintenance, minor system integration etc
d : hot fix for bug fixes

note 2. FIR.bikey has been updated, so if your dedi server(and signature checked) having problem with key, check the FIR.bikey modified date and update it.

last modified date is 2017-08-21(Aug-21-2017)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Hi, I have done some testing of firewills F-16 and fir aws system, my main use is laser designating different bombs.
In single player everything works fine with every bomb laser capable (lgb, ljdam, sdb2..). This both with external laser source, and self lase from BIS system targeting pod.

In multiplayer there is an issue though, only vanilla lgb works with laser from any source, firewills bombs fly away and miss designated targets by a kilometer+..

Need this to work since the main reason for using this mod is to be effective air support for my friends on the ground, with bombs both gps and laser capable, with sizes according to mission requirement.

Anyone else have this problem? Has it worked before? Is there a fix for it? May fir aws be updated in the future to fix this?

On 2017. 11. 4. at 2:39 AM, Schku2 said:

Hi, I have done some testing of firewills F-16 and fir aws system, my main use is laser designating different bombs.
In single player everything works fine with every bomb laser capable (lgb, ljdam, sdb2..). This both with external laser source, and self lase from BIS system targeting pod.

In multiplayer there is an issue though, only vanilla lgb works with laser from any source, firewills bombs fly away and miss designated targets by a kilometer+..

Need this to work since the main reason for using this mod is to be effective air support for my friends on the ground, with bombs both gps and laser capable, with sizes according to mission requirement.

Anyone else have this problem? Has it worked before? Is there a fix for it? May fir aws be updated in the future to fix this?

no problem like that when i played in MP/Dedi. mostly i'm used EGBU-12(GPS/laser), and no problem when drop and hit. but i'll keep an eye on this problem.

KGGB : The Korean GPS-Guided Bomb (KGGB) is a fire and forget precision guided bomb intended to hit targets on the ground released from fighter aircraft.

Its guidance system combines the GPS satellite positioning system with the Inertial Navigation System (INS).

The KGGB bomb also features improved range thanks to a wing kit. As of early 2011 the GPS-guided weapon is still under development by LIG Nex1 for the Republic of Korea Air Force (RoKAF).

pilot must carry the tablet called "PDU,Pilot Display Unit" when on board the jet, so pilot can designate the target and navigation.

in drop sequence, KGGB will communicate with PDU for GPS/INS guidance and hit the target.

in Arma 3, KGGB can be use for Vanilla aircrafts, without any input the scripts or modify the aircraft config. 

Support aircraft(vanilla) : wipeout, black wasp ii, buzzard and gryphon.

my aircrafts(F-16,F-15,A-10,F-2. except F-22) also can equip KGGB.

• Like 2

Is this out yet?  Or next update?,Btw,can we do this with no pilot camera?  Would be neat if we could pre-designate with this pad,or at least as a cheat...

21 hours ago, firewill said:

"PDU,Pilot Display Unit"

Looks awesome, is it going to be possible to enter grid coordinates through a numpad/or on-screen numpad to designate targets

KGGB Multiplay test

you can see pre-designate & putting grid coordinates in second part

Does this work for AI,would be useful?  I would like this to be used for Ai aswell.

If this can be made to work for helicopters,letting us set altitude and choice of weapons,and if I may make a suggestion,make us be able to draw a flight parth on the map and if possinle exlude a possible target,I would say this is Much better than Support Requester/Provider,this will be the go-to mod for Air Support,thank you.

15 hours ago, john1 said:

Does this work for AI,would be useful?  I would like this to be used for Ai aswell.

If this can be made to work for helicopters,letting us set altitude and choice of weapons,and if I may make a suggestion,make us be able to draw a flight parth on the map and if possinle exlude a possible target,I would say this is Much better than Support Requester/Provider,this will be the go-to mod for Air Support,thank you.

for Players only, not for helicopter and...draw flight path? use the draw tool in the map.

AWS updated

v2.18
- KGGB,PDU and PDU SW device Added(see my video for how to use KGGB : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN5d0cPm2O4 )
- Setnamerank function enhanced - new font function, error removed, new fonts etc
- pylon magazines for AIM-132,IRIS-T and MBDA Meteor(compatible with F-16C/D so far)
- blufor hardpoints code added(FIR_BLUFOR_AA_HP / FIR_BLUFOR_AG_HP / FIR_BLUFOR_Combined_HP)

• Like 3

Hey Firewill, loving the update so far!

A question: Could you add an artificial horizon to the HMD? I find myself having to look ahead to see my pitch way too much! It would be super duper amazing if you could add a horizon to the TGP optics, but I'm not sure if that is possible.

Thanks

AWS updated

v2.20
- AWS EWS(Electronic Warfare System) added
- new hardpoint model for Lantirn,LITENING,Sniper XR pod on F-16 series
- tweak for some weapons

• Like 1