firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

16 minutes ago, erikj said:

Found a bug with dynamic loadout, mirror mode isn't working at al. I don't know if it's an Arma 3 bug or not, but that never happened with vanilla planes. o7

someday mirror mode was disabled. dynamic loadout is basically system from BIS, so not a problem in here i think.

hi firewill!!

have you check the last update of F18 mod ??it has the afterburner that auto engage at 100% and auto turn off when you decrease throttle...this feature should be very realistic to your jets!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ab_luca said:

hi firewill!!

have you check the last update of F18 mod ??it has the afterburner that auto engage at 100% and auto turn off when you decrease throttle...this feature should be very realistic to your jets!

that's why you are no have interest about my previous posts. because already i'm adapt the new afterburner condition long time ago.

100% is become available the afterburner, below 100%(99%) is AB Off automatically.

tqs_dia_02.jpg

follow this photo, i've set up throttle 100% = MIL, AB is make optional action acting beyond MIL power.

8 minutes ago, Devastator_cm said:

Auto engage at 100%? It is terrible..

What if I want full throttle but no AB?

like above, 100% mean not a AB but available the AB action.

• Like 1

in flight sims full throttle means full Ab...but you are right,there you can set what %  activate Ab...In arma is not possible

I think it depends what you consider as flight sim. Are you sure it is in that way by falcon bms? :) As far as I know, there it works more like what Firewill implemented actually

Firewill are you planning to implement the CCIP System from your F-16 to the A-10 and or to other weapons like Mk82 etc.?

3 hours ago, Ghostworrior said:

Firewill are you planning to implement the CCIP System from your F-16 to the A-10 and or to other weapons like Mk82 etc.?

already CCIP was integrated however after jet DLC, ccip indicator has been move to HUD/MFD class, and HUD is still use from old version.(and when you using Pilotcamera, you can see the old CCIP Indicator)

Okay but even then the Indicator isn't correct all the time for example Mk-82 HD(Snakeeye) or anything on Mk84 basis

1 minute ago, Ghostworrior said:

Okay but even then the Indicator isn't correct all the time for example Mk-82 HD(Snakeeye) or anything on Mk84 basis

snakeye is reduce the speed when drop so isn't correct.

and other bomb's CCIP is relate with aircraft pylon's angle. i think CCIP indicator is based on no tilt of pylon.

It is clear that the MK-82 HD (High Drag) Snakeeye falls shorter but it should be calculated

Just now, Ghostworrior said:

It is clear that the MK-82 HD (High Drag) Snakeeye falls shorter but it should be calculated

no calculated when aiming because running script "after" release.

Just to give in the Idea do you think that an mRover System would be possible in arma 3 without PiP and?

For an explanation what mRover is, it is an handheld moblie device wich can show live immage of aircrafts targeting pods.

http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/rover-sics-tacair-on-americas-enemies-updated-01700/

In the first attempt of research I found this http://killzonekid.com/arma-scripting-tutorials-uav-r2t-and-pip/

but it uses PiP an so comes useless with ranges over 2km and an other soulution weould be best.

but just an idea

I am trying to get a proof of concept working

10 hours ago, Ghostworrior said:

Just to give in the Idea do you think that an mRover System would be possible in arma 3 without PiP and?

For an explanation what mRover is, it is an handheld moblie device wich can show live immage of aircrafts targeting pods.

http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/rover-sics-tacair-on-americas-enemies-updated-01700/

In the first attempt of research I found this http://killzonekid.com/arma-scripting-tutorials-uav-r2t-and-pip/

but it uses PiP an so comes useless with ranges over 2km and an other soulution weould be best.

but just an idea

I am trying to get a proof of concept working

spanish-inquisition-nobody-expects-the-spanish-inquisition.jpg

nobody expects the "without PIP"

i was planning to make ROVER and TARPS for F-14 tomcats, but PIP Range was always problem :-/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, firewill said:

nobody expects the "without PIP"

i was planning to make ROVER and TARPS for F-14 tomcats, but PIP Range was always problem :-/

What about the new data link system could that help

1 minute ago, Scotty_Z said:

What about the new data link system could that help

i think data link system is not relate with video feed(ROVER) or take some photo(TARPS).

Doesn't data link allow a uav to transmit its target pod image to a jet?

5 minutes ago, firewill said:

i think data link system is not relate with video feed(ROVER) or take some photo(TARPS).

1 minute ago, Scotty_Z said:

Doesn't data link allow a uav to transmit its target pod image to a jet?

no mention about video.

Data Link

• with send position capability - broadcasts own position to everyone on the same side who has a receive capability
  • with send capability - broadcasts all targets acquired by own sensor suite to everyone on the same side who has a receive capability
  • with receive capability - receives targets from send-enabled units on the same side; the targets will be displayed on Sensor panel - meaning the vehicle has to have the sensor panel in the first place
  • with targeting (sensor) capability - conditioned by the receive capability; adds an ability to mark targets received via data link and achieve an easier lock-on or engage these targets with lock-after-launch ammo.

• Like 1

The new sensor systems I agree you cannot run any type of video that is not PIP related.  You can view broadcast UAV sensor data collected by their on board sensors, as well as view the video feed from UAV's if the piloted / operated vehicle has the "cam drone" custom panel.   The sensors and the PIP Drone panel are separate.  Scotty unless your thinking about the Cam Drone Panel, you can relay and send targets to your UAV and vise versa, target something remotely piloted by a UAV, then using an onboard sensor and targeting system of your operated aircraft, if your class ammo/weapon allows the targeting of that drone target.

111_SOG_Shrike_Signature.png

AWS updated

v1.76
- JASDF Weapons tweak for dynamic loadout support