firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Devastator_cm said:

You mean you automatically toggle the visor when person gets in to airplane?
Is it not possible to use add action for all firewill jets with a condition (https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/addAction) which checks the class of the visor. If the visor is something which can toggle then action appears if not, then disappears.

At the moment when I use a Firewill helmet which has no toggle functionality the action also shows up in user action menu although does nothing

already has

712F88CF01A9EE03394AE3098E64F55DC3095A8B

my aircrafts F-16,F-2A,A-10,F-15 has toggle visor action in vehicle only except F-14 due to delay the update schedule

toggle visor action condition. 

1. person

- player must jet pilot(B_Pilot_F) or pilot from my pilot pack.

- must equip the visor

- toggle visor action for pilot class is only enable when not enter to the aircraft.

pros : can the toggle visor anywhere,anytime

cons : only can toggle when not in the aircraft. / only for pilot class and pilot based class

2. vehicle

- doesn't matter what driver class is. pilot, rifleman. anything can.

- so only must equip the visor.

pros : not relate the pilot class. 

cons : only use when in the aircraft. / specific aircraft only

toggle visor vehicle list

- A-10

- F-15

- F-16

- F-2A

will be update

- F-14

- all possible aircraft (maybe add to aircraft top parent class)

just recognize...

Do Su-25SM3 have vikhr missiles?I doub't actually.

According wiki(Which isn't reliable source of info :P):

Su-25SM just have updated avionics,additional MFD and HUD compared to standart Su-25.

SM3 according same source have GLONASS guidance and SVP-24-25 ballistic computer(Which increace precision of unguided bombs) compared to Su-25SM.

There was no words about Shkval targeting system,which used for Vikhr missiles guidance.

Build-in laser designator was even on Su-25,btw.

The only version of Su-25,which able to fire Vikhr ATGMs is only Su-25T and Su25TM/Su39.But it looks slightly diffirent.

at16-1.jpg

1 hour ago, Pan Samogon said:

just recognize...

Do Su-25SM3 have vikhr missiles?I doub't actually.

According wiki(Which isn't reliable source of info :P):

Su-25SM just have updated avionics,additional MFD and HUD compared to standart Su-25.

SM3 according same source have GLONASS guidance and SVP-24-25 ballistic computer(Which increace precision of unguided bombs) compared to Su-25SM.

There was no words about Shkval targeting system,which used for Vikhr missiles guidance.

Build-in laser designator was even on Su-25,btw.

The only version of Su-25,which able to fire Vikhr ATGMs is only Su-25T and Su25TM/Su39.But it looks slightly diffirent.

first reference is http://cmano-db.com/pdf/aircraft/4231/

http://www.airrecognition.com/index.php/archive-world-worldwide-news-air-force-aviation-aerospace-air-military-defence-industry/global-news-2015/december/2196-trials-campaign-of-the-first-two-upgraded-su-25sm3-fighter-aircraft-to-start-before-2015-end.html - its not about vikhr however Su-25SM3 equip many possible weapons include TV Guided weapon.

http://novosti24.in.ua/video/DJ9LLkWOUG8/new-missile-technology-to-be-fitted-to-su-25-aircraft-a-message-to-us-nato-military.html

Russian media reports have noted that the Su-25SM3 upgrade is also intended to improve its ability to destroy enemy main battle tanks, which is only a reasonable priority in view of the recent NATO hostility toward Russia. It has not been reported how the anti-tank capability is to be provided, as none of the wide range of weapons carried by the Su-25 are dedicated anti-tank systems. It may be that the Su-25SM3 will utilize the experience of the Su-25T and Su-39 programs which attempted to incorporate the 9K121M Vikhr-M supersonic, laser-guided, anti-tank missiles with a range of up to 10km. The missile system, which incorporates an automatic target tracker to enable the launch aircraft to undertake post-launch evasive maneuvers, entered production in late 2015 in order to arm Ka-52 Alligator attack helicopters. If so, the Su-25SM3 upgrade would provide the Russian Aerospace Forces with a sizable force of dedicated tank-busters ready to reprise the anti-tank Shturmovik role of the Great Patriotic War.

refutation materials about Su-25SM3 can't equip the Vikhr.

http://army-news.ru/2016/04/u-rossijskix-shturmovikov-su-25-nachinaetsya-novaya-zhizn/

Су-25СМ3 сможет применять весь комплекс современных авиационных средств поражения, в том числе с лазерным и телевизионным наведением, а также корректируемых по ГЛОНАСС. К сожалению, в состав вооружения нового «Грача» не вошли уже реализованные на Су-25Т сверхзвуковые ПТУР «Вихрь», так как, по словам представителей НПК «Штурмовики Сухого», возникают трудности с постановкой лазерно-лучевого канала, необходимого для управления ракетами.

Как отметил Владимир Бабак, в качестве штатного ПТРК для новейшего Су-25СМ3 рассматривается создаваемый Тульским КБ приборостроения комплекс «Клевок», известный также как «Гермес». Но поскольку работы продолжаются, в состав вооружения «Грача» он, увы, пока не вошел.

and wiki is no mention of SOLT-25 optical laser remote thermal imaging system, Su-25(include SM) using Klen laser designator.

originally i was planning to make Su-25T(of course make the new model) but my adviser suggest to me make the Su-25SM3 because that is more advanced than Su-25SM and Su-25T/TM/39.

my think is not just divide the "can or can't". so my decision is equip. perhaps, Su-25T is also come out later.

• Like 2

Since I know russian,cuz I am.

I'll translate this correct.

Су-25СМ3 сможет применять весь комплекс современных авиационных средств поражения, в том числе с лазерным и телевизионным наведением, а также корректируемых по ГЛОНАСС. К сожалению, в состав вооружения нового «Грача» не вошли уже реализованные на Су-25Т сверхзвуковые ПТУР «Вихрь», так как, по словам представителей НПК «Штурмовики Сухого», возникают трудности с постановкой лазерно-лучевого канала, необходимого для управления ракетами.

Как отметил Владимир Бабак, в качестве штатного ПТРК для новейшего Су-25СМ3 рассматривается создаваемый Тульским КБ приборостроения комплекс «Клевок», известный также как «Гермес». Но поскольку работы продолжаются, в состав вооружения «Грача» он, увы, пока не вошел.

Su-25SM3 are able to use all variable Laser-guided,TV-guided and GLONASS-guided weaponnary.Unfortunately,new grach(It's nickname in Russian Army,translates as rook) unable to use supersonic Vichr ATGMs,as Su25T.The company 'NPK Shturmoviki Suchogo' says - we unable to realise proper laser targeting channel,nessesary for vikhr guidance.

As Vladimir Babak noticed - new ATGM for Su-25CM3 will be new 'Klevok',developed in Tula Construction Bureau,also known as "Germes".This missiles still in developement,so yet it's not standart for new grach.

edit:Leaked technical requestment  81.0000.М.010.99.Page 14 desribe it's weaponnary.

X - read as Kh.

С = S.

Л = L.

Д = D.

У = U.

Э = E

E = E

http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1608752.html

12 minutes ago, Pan Samogon said:

Since I know russian,cuz I am.

I'll translate this correct.

Su-25SM3 are able to use all variable Laser-guided,TV-guided and GLONASS-guided weaponnary.Unfortunately,new grach(It's nickname in Russian Army,translates as rook) unable to use supersonic Vichr ATGMs,as Su25T.The company 'NPK Shturmoviki Suchogo' says - we unable to realise proper laser targeting channel,nessesary for vikhr guidance.

As Vladimir Babak noticed - new ATGM for Su-25CM3 will be new 'Klevok',developed in Tula Construction Bureau,also known as "Germes".This missiles still in developement,so yet it's not standart for new grach.

If you don't trust me,find another Russian speaking,who can confirm this.

edit:Leaked technical requestment  81.0000.М.010.99.

http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1608752.html

relax, there is no word about i don't trust you. i understand what you said.

like or dislike, use or not is totally your rights but make or not is my choice.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ss9 said:

Also, is there any way you could declutter the editor by putting all the different aircraft skins under the "edit vehicle appearance" section?  The editor asset list is getting quite long :p

Same thing I wrote in F-16 thread.
Here is Firewill's answer to the request

don't know exacly thread(maybe this thread or F-14 or F-15 etc), someone ask simillar. my answer is same. each skin class is need for ADES Skin system, so can't removed.

and plus, also need to consider of third party re-skin addon.

20 minutes ago, ss9 said:

Also, is there any way you could declutter the editor by putting all the different aircraft skins under the "edit vehicle appearance" section?  The editor asset list is getting quite long :p

That is kind of impossible at the moment due to a bug in Eden editor where having extra hiddenSelections for things like decals and kill markings on Firewill's aircraft, stops textureSources from applying when you exit the 'Edit Vehicle Appearance' menu.

It does however, work in the main Virtual Arsenal/Virtual Garage.

Basically if the textures[] array for Vehicle Customisation doesn't have the exact same number of elements as the hiddenSelections[] array for the vehicle, it wont work.

Currently you can see it affects the Su-25s, Hinds and other vehicles in RHS that have number decals. Which is why we had to make the skin selection and the animation options in the attributes menu as well, rather than relying on VhC. kju tells me they have the same problem with IFA3.

This was fixed on today's dev-branch though. So will probably work in a future path.

the AGM-65L and AGM-65G do not lock onto laser targets like they should is this the arma laser designator problem everyone is talking about or is this fixable on your end

1 hour ago, shomu1 said:

AGM-65G isn't laser guided.  It's IIR homing.

Your right I miss read the Wikipedia page 

3 hours ago, Scotty_Z said:

the AGM-65L ~~and AGM-65G~~ do not lock onto laser targets like they should is this the arma laser designator problem everyone is talking about or is this fixable on your end

you mean AGM-65L doesn't lock on to laser target?

D66B4CDE2B6522692641CBC320FAC333727C90EB

6B5DCC9D14345615C2664CCBFCD29006311C3C87

hmm, am i strange?

9 minutes ago, firewill said:

you mean AGM-65L doesn't lock on to laser target?

hmm, am i strange?

ok I just tried again and it works guess I was just being stupid yesterday

some WIP for pilot pack

45AD14B4A7F32032909C442006F3BB5B4D97167A

7A7B452FA3DD9C367F47FD07633037BEE72E20C4

75F6666EE70454758699B3D1B665FD5261537CDB

MBU-12/P Oxygen Mask version

D3F617BA8A8440F74C11A673289BE8969A01B61D

add harness on pilot vest

ACA7F2E71B72D2E144A721145994CD437E595F3E

A425EA3F44464C1BD3A2B8F0CF6680C52A01A13C

96D2E24B66DCD5E5D7A4604290ACAAFD2BC67234

03C5E1BD31059C709E3396390FEDDDEB24F2F2E9

US Army Helicopter Pilot & Crew Uniform(collar closed) / vest and helmet(from arma 3 heli helmet with retextures)

• Like 2

will you use ACE3 integration so when visor is down screen becomes a bit blackish color like ACE3 is doing already with sun glasses?

48 minutes ago, Devastator_cm said:

will you use ACE3 integration so when visor is down screen becomes a bit blackish color like ACE3 is doing already with sun glasses?

already jaaxxxxon did what you said, check this out

• Like 1

Thanks for info :)
would be better imho, if it was added to your mode (via crediting him) as optional PBOs to keep it together

20 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

Thanks for info :)
would be better imho, if it was added to your mode (via crediting him) as optional PBOs to keep it together

currently no have plan for that.

971A456880981D22DA501D7760B8E553D54C2F20

100548D2A7CA7A5BE854C1C6AA01724CBF4749FC

change UCP texture and multicam version added

• Like 6

UH-80R Ghosthawk updated on first page..one year later after last update(2016-02-16)

Alpha 0.3
- adjust attach offset
- new weapon : AGM-114 hellfire / FIM-92 Stinger / M134 Minigun / 30mm Chain-gun
- kit management attributes in UH-80R
- new texture layout(include the simple template for retexture)
some weapon/function is doesn't support with vanilla UH-80, so only i'm focus on UH-80R and suggest use the UH-80R

4F54342AAEBF2856A4372C92B4FAE819FA568443

attribute for UH-80R, player can select hardpoint, components and custom texture

57E733A0BD596914BE06A654E277658A70F74FC1

65773AEE630FABB91276AC085AA024AAE9F6BDF0

1BA3E4E383B5609367B0F4F4C2A9FF33E9850FD5

• Like 7

A small request would you be able to look into making a US Air Force skin for the UH-80R to support the little guys that do Pararescue?

Firewill as always thanks for your Hard work and great update!    Original Idea, and a Humble thanks from the Mod Community !

Shrike

111_SOG_Shrike_Signature.png  

8 hours ago, firewill said:

UH-80R Ghosthawk updated on first page..one year later after last update(2016-02-16)

Alpha 0.3
- adjust attach offset
- new weapon : AGM-114 hellfire / FIM-92 Stinger / M134 Minigun / 30mm Chain-gun
- kit management attributes in UH-80R
- new texture layout(include the simple template for retexture)
some weapon/function is doesn't support with vanilla UH-80, so only i'm focus on UH-80R and suggest use the UH-80R

4F54342AAEBF2856A4372C92B4FAE819FA568443

attribute for UH-80R, player can select hardpoint, components and custom texture

57E733A0BD596914BE06A654E277658A70F74FC1

65773AEE630FABB91276AC085AA024AAE9F6BDF0

1BA3E4E383B5609367B0F4F4C2A9FF33E9850FD5

Wholly shit... that looks mean. <3