firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

21 minutes ago, KENNETH03 said:

Nice man, thank, but link AWS v.15 please

why don't you looking for front page? not a first download, aren't you?

Hey

I'm not sure if that has been reported or fixed. But the pilot vest has a vertice issue where one of the models vertice is seperated and it creates a visual glitch in the game. 

3 hours ago, KENNETH03 said:

Muy agradable haber algún hombre insecto, añadir el cohete AIM-9, no en la pantalla de aspecto

http://postimg.org/image/6bm71lcpl/ff803fa2/

and tryto add the score tank, not see on plain, no score before destroy the tank

i forgot the said, save the score is only working in MP.(apply the killmark is working SP/MP)

missing aim-9 problem fixed, will be available hotfix on A-10

7 hours ago, wordy-uksf said:

Hey

I'm not sure if that has been reported or fixed. But the pilot vest has a vertice issue where one of the models vertice is seperated and it creates a visual glitch in the game. 

i don't have report about that and works fine for now. 

2 hours ago, firewill said:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0XaVIJ3R4dEazhtaE9YUmpTcTg

AWS Field Manual 2nd revised edition

- killmark system description added

- some typo fixed

- some kanji typo fixed in weapon reference.

this "updated manual" will be include next AWS patch.

So killmarks can be only setup manually? I cannot put them on airplane while I design the mission? :(

2 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

So killmarks can be only setup manually? I cannot put them on airplane while I design the mission? :(

unfortunately, yes.

One question,

is there a way to setup a vehicle (from other mod) as loadout editor? At the moment only 3 objects are providing that functionality according to readme file. 
I thought maybe there is a variable or something which I can set and make any other vehicle or object loadout editor

4 minutes ago, Devastator_cm said:

One question,

is there a way to setup a vehicle (from other mod) as loadout editor? At the moment only 3 objects are providing that functionality according to readme file. 
I thought maybe there is a variable or something which I can set and make any other vehicle or object loadout editor

currently using condition in loadout action class(in useraction class), its define each classname(ammo truck, ammo container, hangar, tent hangar) manually.

Su-25SM3 Frogfoot Early WIP and AWS US(Universal Standard)

- already i was announced frogfoot for 2017, and Su-25SM3 is first project for AWS Universal Standard(someone suggest to me use this name. not United States).

- for this year, i'm focus on expand the weapon system, include Russian/Eastern, European and other countries.

32DB87D8203C540CB7ACC10388A04BCD2903B595

- currently didn't change the texture and cockpit.

- cockpit is will be like this

1361518158_696532_13.jpeg

3D08D5C2C80CEC228E0171256046670B2BC69808

78B0DB0F2F70680E45AD1A8FDD7BF2BA6D9DF178

2 R-73, 2 FAB-250 GPB, 2 RBK-250 Cluster bomb, 2 9K121 Vikhr(8 round per pod), 2 Kh-29L

8295B26DCD3CC5DD0CB2B8826958E46800EDFF00

0DAC2C1DCE91544F5DDF2148747588C61C576EA9

9K121 Vikhr

085911B05A56EE427057899E050AB6F7F48BBB4D

RBK-250 Cluster

4776EB48EFE6B9EF030D32AF217621FCFBA8DFEF

7881B1A6C3BA750080632B3960E411CC67F91701

Kh-29L

05B4CAA046A85754763EE2564D3F2CCF6FDD2621

R-73

also, Vikhr / Kh-29L need the Laser guide(imagine Laser Maverick). of course sm3 frogfoot have built-in laser designator.

• Like 9

Another awesome work is coming ! :)

Firewill can you maybe later on sometime make some support airplanes like a standalone kc-135 or AWACS to use in missions via AI?

On 2017. 1. 10. at 6:59 PM, Devastator_cm said:

Another awesome work is coming ! :)

Firewill can you maybe later on sometime make some support airplanes like a standalone kc-135 or AWACS to use in missions via AI?

maybe someday, however not now

580490D74DD566E0F7058950F05FF399B7700247

3A4314D1EFA6537FDC83CC498608EAEC35F3098E

EAD50677C0B2FD600DFCD9E77467452B4BF19340

new skin for Su-25SM3

new weapon

Kh-29T

KAB-500L

KAB-500Kr

KAB-500S-E

• Like 6

Firewill,

you are such a godsend. I always hated this "fixed" loadout that planes would come in ARMA, and you managed to create so many new possiblities for us flyboys (although I'm not only a flyer but also a tanker, but that's o.t.). One thing however got me worried: I haven't heard or read any news about the F-23 in a while. Is this project on hold or dead? (Sorry if I missed it, but I took a break from ARMA for the last half year)

many Thanks for your continued and tireless work on these toys and good luck with future projects and of course real life :D

1 hour ago, flv*venom* said:

Firewill,

you are such a godsend. I always hated this "fixed" loadout that planes would come in ARMA, and you managed to create so many new possiblities for us flyboys (although I'm not only a flyer but also a tanker, but that's o.t.). One thing however got me worried: I haven't heard or read any news about the F-23 in a while. Is this project on hold or dead? (Sorry if I missed it, but I took a break from ARMA for the last half year)

many Thanks for your continued and tireless work on these toys and good luck with future projects and of course real life :D

almost i forgot about F-23 in my head and you make me remind of that :-)

• Like 1

Hi Firewill,

one small suggestion :) Is it possible that in future releases afterburner is closed automatically if throtle is not 100%? 

• Like 1

If you can tweak the armor values for A-10 and SU-25 to make them loose health very slowly I would like that.They should at least protect the pilot and keep him alive,even if plane is at 100% loss.

If you have any plans of making other jets than Russian,make a Swedish Viggen,it is cool.:eyeheart:

Hi Firewill,

is GATOR not dropping mines to the area it hits? I used it and then checked if there is any mine on the floor by driving on the area where the impact was, unfortunatelly didn't hit to any mine

4 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

Hi Firewill,

is GATOR not dropping mines to the area it hits? I used it and then checked if there is any mine on the floor by driving on the area where the impact was, unfortunatelly didn't hit to any mine

work.

mines spread when cluster is open, not hit on the ground exactly.

AWS updated on first page

v1.55
- A-10C Supported
- etc

16 hours ago, firewill said:

work.

mines spread when cluster is open, not hit on the ground exactly.

hmm I didn't notice they are deployed a bit further back
This is a cool ammunition!

7 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

Hi Firewill,

FYI togling the visor is not appearing after getting into airplane.

useraction in person class is disappear when get in plane.

so i input toggle visor(in vehicle) action in my aircrafts.

You mean you automatically toggle the visor when person gets in to airplane?
Is it not possible to use add action for all firewill jets with a condition (https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/addAction) which checks the class of the visor. If the visor is something which can toggle then action appears if not, then disappears.

At the moment when I use a Firewill helmet which has no toggle functionality the action also shows up in user action menu although does nothing

[title, script, arguments, priority, showWindow, hideOnUse, shortcut, condition, radius, unconscious]: Array