firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

Hey Firewill... I can´t find the missilebox rack on Zeus (so I can rearm/use AWS service Menu), BIS changed the classes, there´s no more EMPTY>other>FIR objects>missile rack =( (now there´s empty>things but no FIR/AWS racks)

cheers!

loadout dialog can use with hangar, ammo truck,ammo container. but i'll looking into it.

thanks the notice!

EDIT

in 3d editor(i tried with Eden), missile rack is can be found on Props->Supplies->FIR Objects

• Like 2

loadout dialog can use with hangar, ammo truck,ammo container. but i'll looking into it.

thanks the notice!

EDIT

in 3d editor(i tried with Eden), missile rack is can be found on Props->Supplies->FIR Objects

Thanks Firewill, I´ve found it on Zeus on Empty>Supplies>FIR Objects

Before that, I´ve tried spawning ammo trucks and containers, putting the F-16C under shelter and hangars, but the Open Dialog action was still missing, only after finally spawning the missile rack I could change the loadout =/

I was using Dynamic Air Combat Mission (by ritten), so maybe some scripts could be blocking AWS functionality (dialog GUI under hangars or close to ammo trucks/containers), I´ll try with a normal mission

Cheers!

Hey Firewill, sorry for another request, but maybe we can also get an unmanned version of the Taru? I could then write a config file for you that would add the JNS Skycranes as unmanned heavy lift birds for Bluefor using a cross between your naming style and the style of JNS Skycranes. I would probably only config the Bluefor Taru from JNS Skycranes(one of each color of course) that doesn't have a pod as the unmanned one, since mod users can use the Taru Pods Addon by Xeno to attach the pods that way. This would probably mean less work overall for you. If you don't mind me doing this, I would happily do that for you and PM the completed config file to you. That way, you could release it yourself in a future version.

Firewill

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but the nose cone with the radar, and FLIR pod is not connected to the front of the aircraft. It is sticking out about a half a meter in front of the nose of the aircraft.

​I was using the dialog to configure the aircraft.  

2zezd3m.jpg

Hi there. The Hunter GPK System is really awesome. Are there any multiplayer reports jet? 

If not already posted before, this is how i changed the color. I think its pretty close to the Vehicle Color:

kit setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "#(rgb,8,8,3)color(0.4,0.4,0.35,0.35)"];
kit setObjectTextureGlobal [1, "#(rgb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,0.5)"];
kit setObjectTextureGlobal [2, "#(rgb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,0.5)"];

Those mods are awesome !

Have you thought about doing a Hunter GPK with no weapons but instead a fire-from-vehicle position ?

Enhanced I(Integrated)-TGT System 

Enhanced I-TGT(called EI-TGT for now) System is provide more enhanced, effective Targeting Solution for Aircrafts with AWS.

currently test with A-10C and F-16C, EI-TGT is will be replace the previous I-TGT systems(Laser Based I-TGT, Advanced I-TGT) and will be call "I-TGT"  when update.

looks like complicated? its simple, just Two I-TGT is merged to One EI-TGT.

okay, let's take a look about what is change.

E76BD37E186F27A1349B0CEED2822A262F5760DC

1. EI-TGT can select GPS/Laser Mode, and you can see MODE : GPS in that photo. if you select Laser, will be display LSR

2. Memory Slot is increased 5 to 10.

3. each button have more segmentalized role.

4. Laser target is can be share to other Aircraft, mean other aircraft can see it and can lock on. but GPS mode is not.

5. code optimized and prevent some bug when using.(result of num 3)

C429DEBF0605BBFE75AF5C8A28B6E207D2F5355D

select location with GPS mode

9EB14EDF8B261D3065899536CEC2DAB5B0956CDF

select location with Laser mode. did you find of what is change?

E646507BE59034E96FD37458DBE32D02BCE2E6D4

557E95C61C8D519AA2EA6E43C6341BD58A8B40D1

using Laser mode. GPS mode is same function with previous I-TGT(Advanced I-TGT)

• Like 5

Hello Firewill, It will be available in the next update? thx.

Outstanding!   Great in Arma 3,just a little something for the SP-players out there:  Will send to /Share with other jet work in SP/MP?

Would like to use with several jets at the same time...

BTW,Blastcore mod has some improved smoke,if you didn`t know.....for the smoke rockets.

Custom main menu cutscene for AWS

AWS Cutscene is automatically check installed aircraft mods(such as F-16,F-15,F-14 and other my aircraft projects) and display the custom cutscene in main menu.

aircraft is random when execute the intro. for example, you don't have F-15 - its never display in custom cutscene. also music is will using arma 3 main themes(include remix ver) 

4 maps supported(Altis,Stratis,VR and Tanoa)

cutscene file is optional, if you don't want to see it, just remove the cutscene file from addon folder.

/* music in video is doesn't include in AWS */

• Like 5

Please in next update if  Is it possible  - add your new Enhanced I(Integrated)-TGT System to A-164R Wipeout-R 

Please in next update if  Is it possible  - add your new Enhanced I(Integrated)-TGT System to A-164R Wipeout-R 

of course, Wipeout-R and Buzzard-E will integrate the same EI-TGT system.

Maybe i write this months ago. It is very sad to have so many UAV without loadout AWS menu and GPS targeting system.Small idea for you - big hope for me)

Hi Firewill,

Will you update AWS to include the new planes in the Apex update? Your features are amazing. 

Maybe i write this months ago. It is very sad to have so many UAV without loadout AWS menu and GPS targeting system.Small idea for you - big hope for me)

maybe need some research about that because UAV is little different i think.

Hi Firewill,

Will you update AWS to include the new planes in the Apex update? Your features are amazing. 

such as Blackfish and xian? i'm not sure VTOL transport is really need the AWS,

• Like 1

The Xi'an should be AWS equipped because it is dual role transport and gunship. It is similar in firepower to the Hind. Current stock version does not have any ECM. It is a sitting duck in the air against any AWS equipped aircraft.

I am unsure what the default loadout on Xi'an is but it should be similar to the AH-99R or UH-80R in terms of firepower. Maybe even more with higher caliber ballistics.

The Blackfish needs ECM at a minimum.  It would great to a see a "Gunship" version similar to this upgrade for the M-22 Osprey which Blackfish appears to be modeled after:

x6d2ejcdqsi8nsaneqqk.JPG

sczuqe2zggebol29ylcp.jpgomvehwphgw1nx9bvdvji.jpg

rtpy05pkgel7jqxrihnc.jpg

This is the DAP Osprey 8x rocket system:

@Valken - Gotta remember mate you're not allowed to directly change Bohemians Vehicle models, so the only way to add shit  to them is literally just strap it on the side and try make it 'look good'. Also the V44 is way too big to any sort of CAS aircraft, unless its the AC130 variant. No point chucking 14 rocket pods on the front or a little minigun. 

@xxgetbuck123 - I didn't know we can't edit the models after it has been released. Thanks for that. I did see some edit A2 models so those may have all been custom models or just addon parts.

At the worst case, Firewill can create a variation of the stock models with his mods as you said similar to AH-99R and UH-80R which just change the weapons loadout and add in the AWS system.

Would be amazing to see a huge gunship variation of the V44. :D

Firewill im requesting:

-TOW turret

-Avenger Turret

-Ram-Bumper

Reason is only one, my unit is using RHS hmmwvs with Armored turrets (yes after 2-3 years waiting we have armored RHS hmmwvs), but we need more turrets, ram-bumper because if i will attach it to hmmwv it will look like this: 

I can ram vehicles because ram-bumper is other undamageable object so hmmwv cant damage himself by hiting vehicle

AWS / A164R / A134R updated on first page

AWS

v1.0

- ADES Prototype Added

- New I-TGT System

- AGM-154 JSOW Added

- Mk84 Added

- other Things i forgot.

A164R

- new i-tgt system

- new skin

A134R

- new i-tgt system

• Like 1

First of all, let me thank you for making this mod and the AWS system. :)  I was just wondering if it's possible to access the AWS loadout system from the Eden editor.  If it's not, is it possible to make a mod that adds the AWS loadout editor into the Attributes section of the Eden editor?  I was thinking something along the lines of the 3den Enhanced mod, which adds a lot more customization options to the Eden editor (unfortunately the ability to edit AWS aircraft loadouts is not one of them).

First of all, let me thank you for making this mod and the AWS system. :)  I was just wondering if it's possible to access the AWS loadout system from the Eden editor.  If it's not, is it possible to make a mod that adds the AWS loadout editor into the Attributes section of the Eden editor?  I was thinking something along the lines of the 3den Enhanced mod, which adds a lot more customization options to the Eden editor (unfortunately the ability to edit AWS aircraft loadouts is not one of them).

my aircrafts(f-14 15 16 2) have loadout setting module,so currently i don't have plan for loadout "attribute"

my aircrafts(f-14 15 16 2) have loadout setting module,so currently i don't have plan for loadout "attribute"

So the loadout can't really be changed from the Eden editor?