firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

Editing? Why just make own model? Actually i Seen one but author is "dead", about 5 years ago so, if it possible you can check this model, I mean only M-ATV not HMMWV 

LINK: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12840

1. thats arma2 model. so need to porting.

2. if porting, ask permission to original author

3. but if no answer because author is no respond or no active, just dead end. can't use these model without permission.

and also i don't want to make brand new M-ATV model, just little additional kit for vanilla hunter, new M-ATV model is maybe other people will do or not.

• Like 2

Good to hear it. This is most famous thing that left out of ArmA3 community and I don't know why! :huh:

Probably because of it´s scale  :D

B2 and B52 are strategic assets, but seeing a B52 doing CAS could be fun ^^

i thought MQ-9 is already in a USAF Mod

it is but it's not standalone I hoping for one that is using the AWS weapons

Hello firewill you have the UH -60 Blackhawk or MH -60 Pavehawk that runs the AFM ? If you do not will be that someday could develop ? to this day I have not found one that works

If not requested already. Please do this for techies :D

0000f8db_big.jpg

or

syria-2.n.jpg

interesting idea, i will consider about that.

Hello firewill you have the UH -60 Blackhawk or MH -60 Pavehawk that runs the AFM ? If you do not will be that someday could develop ? to this day I have not found one that works

uh, already we have various UH60 and MH60.. i thought AFM is in there, not?

interesting idea, i will consider about that.

uh, already we have various UH60 and MH60.. i thought AFM is in there, not?

Unfortunately I could not find one that I really liked . You can show me some ?

Hi, firewill i have question, so if player is in hunter turret, he have a bugged hands, so its possible to script addaction in this turret and this action make debug with this?

What About comand PlayAnimation, And at the end you can put RemoveEventHandler and its done... maybe... I don't know

Hi firewill.

Will you change the color of the turret? The green color is weird with the rest of the vehicle.

Cheers :)

just go a page back, I asked the same question there ;)

This is a small fix we had to deploy, as the last update only appeared to have the source files not the PBOs. Sorry for the inconvenience 

f-15_2040c.jpg

are you planning to do this to your F15 pack?

not in a F-15 Standalone, will be include Hallucination War Project(Also F-15SE in there too)

• Like 2

f-15_2040c.jpg

are you planning to do this to your F15 pack?

What F-15 Version is that?

What F-15 Version is that?

thats called F-15 2040C i heard.

20151112084917941.jpg\

i don't know it's real or just mock-up, but almost similar with 3d concept.

i don't know it's real or just mock-up, but almost similar with 3d concept.

In the end, it seems like Boeing has opted to re-activate the outer wing pylons (F-15A had them, but they were never used) in order to allow it to carry those four extra missiles. Instead of those double-racks on the CFTs.

The extra pylon is being incorporated on the F-15SA, developed for Saudi Arabia:

pylon%209.jpg

Boeing press image of F-15SA

CG render with 16x AMRAAMs

• Like 1

Hey Firewill, I know this might sound odd, but it's kind of an addition to the MH-9U/AH-9U. I'm wondering about unmanned versions of the MI-48 Kajman and the AH-99 Blackfoot. Maybe I could be pointed towards how to do that? Or if not, maybe it's something you could whip up quickly in the future? I'm just thinking that an unmanned version of those platforms would be amazing.

Hey Firewill, I know this might sound odd, but it's kind of an addition to the MH-9U/AH-9U. I'm wondering about unmanned versions of the MI-48 Kajman and the AH-99 Blackfoot. Maybe I could be pointed towards how to do that? Or if not, maybe it's something you could whip up quickly in the future? I'm just thinking that an unmanned version of those platforms would be amazing.

sounds like nice idea, will consider it

AWS has been updated

v0.99
- CCIP for Bombs/Guns/Rockets (since 1.60 update)
NOTE : Mk82 Snakeye, Durandal isn't match the CCIP reticle when you drop.(not a bug)
  • Like 2

Oh. Well. That is interesting :D

Hey Firewill... I can´t find the missilebox rack on Zeus (so I can rearm/use AWS service Menu), BIS changed the classes, there´s no more EMPTY>other>FIR objects>missile rack =( (now there´s empty>things but no FIR/AWS racks)

cheers!