firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

Noticed the mods after the FIR AWS with F-14 and F-15 was out, but now want to write its really very cool, + the works with Arma 3 's vehicles are great ,(Lower new vehicles, lower mods, better performance, so) we are really thankful for your work, thanks ) .

Thank you :-)

You are welcome ) .

Loading internal Hellfires using the dialog menu appears to create a duplicate loadout.  I.e. the cannon will have two separate magazines, there will be two sets of 24 DAGRs, 1 SALH and 1 HE, 4 Stingers, and 4 Hellfires.

Do you use kimi_uy's Helmet Mounted Displays MOD ? (https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/170973-helmet-mounted-displays-mod/)Because I had a similar issue. Kimi_uy's Mod also changes / gives alternative loadouts to the Comanche / AH-99 and so both mods seem to interfere.

does somebody have a link to the mentioned blackfoot texture template cant find anything in the forum or on google

yeah same problem with the loadout here

if i use ACE, because ace adds another magazin for the gun

if you give the base mohican a specific loadout the issues will not appear

class CfgVehicles {
    class B_Heli_Attack_01_F;    // External class reference

class FIR_AH99R : B_Heli_Attack_01_F {
        author = "Firewill";
        displayName = "AH-99R Mohican";
        hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"FIR_Blackfoot_Acc\skin\heli_attack_01_b_co.paa"};
        weapons[] = {"CMFlareLauncher"};
        magazines[] = {"240Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine"};

class Turrets : Turrets {
            class MainTurret : MainTurret {
                weapons[] = {"gatling_20mm",  "missiles_DAGR", "Laserdesignator_mounted"};
                magazines[] = {"1000Rnd_20mm_shells", "24Rnd_PG_missiles", "Laserbatteries"};
            };
        };

class UserActions {

just add the blue stuff to the cfgvehichles.hpp

and this:

class Turrets;    // External class reference
class MainTurret;    // External class reference

to the config.cpp and it will work

Another problem, when locking on to targets with the Hellfire, for some reason the Blackfoot Accessory Kit is targetable.  (Using the AH-99R, not a stock Blackfoot with spawned in accessory kit)

Another problem, when locking on to targets with the Hellfire, for some reason the Blackfoot Accessory Kit is targetable.  (Using the AH-99R, not a stock Blackfoot with spawned in accessory kit)

because kit is lockable object. mostly i'm using tab key for lock on so avoid that issue, but already expect of that when using RMB for lock on.

I see.  Is there a way to make the kit unlockable?

more detail explain after test, answer is "not".

in arma3, vehicle have irtarget value, mostly vehicle have 1(true) but building and item have 0(false), so we can't lock on to the building/small item.

however, RMB Key is still effect for lock on to the building. during the test, blackfoot was can lock on to the building with RMB Key and can fire the hellfire, however missile was didn't hit the building. maybe building have irtarget=0; so no target data for missile.

conclusion is, lockable kit and other problem is always follow us still we use the Attachto Command. but currently attachto is best way we have.

AH-99R has been updated.

Alpha 0.2
- AH-99R is now have specific loadout- ASRAAM is replace to Hellfire.
  • Like 2

Updated mod v0.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Firewill , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Any chance for AT missile racks for UH-80? I would like to have a Direct Action Penetrator. Also option for miniguns would be neat.

• Like 2

Sticking Hydras on a SOAR Blackhawk already makes it a DAP.  Honestly sticking weapons of any kind in addition to the door guns turns it into one.

Really hope you can do some (maybe futuristic, something 2030-styled?) UAVs. Apex Drakon (https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/185244-apex-drakon-jet-powered-uav/) was nice, but abandoned and never worked with ACE :/

i'm planning about Drone with Weapon, I Called "Killer Bee Project" - its not Darter Model, make the new Drone model.

and also

25C2909A93EFD7DD1A0E0C1DC2E6F0C6E5E637DD

JHMCS II Model is almost done but currently i have some problem about shadow. pilot pack update is will be after fix the problem.

• Like 9

I believe you have to edit the init of a vanilla AH-99 in order to get the dialog option to show up in the first place.

84AC4BD75DA5AC5AB67E31876FE7B7AC6F4D47B7

F199B0977FC4DC3AD58DE0F7625E13DA66FFCB58

5C868D6D8B967B7EA624B050F9CC68AC9448BE54

602710D12599CB1995EDC4BA04CA75E0CC96B3B5

Exactly, not a shadow volume problem, it was not cover the shadow in a hanger or building. very weird of that but fixed for now.

So, New Pilot&Crew Pack Update is more closing.

What is include for next update

- JHMCS II

- HGU-84/P

- HGU-55/PJ

- CWU-45/P Flight Jacket

- G-Suit Version is more modified

- First Texture Template Pack for Uniform/Jacket

• Like 9

hey man i was wondering if you would retexture your brimstones to this

643.jpg

getAsset.aspx?ItemID=27048

uh, my aws doesn't have Brimstone. maybe you mean Hellfire for Mohican?

• Like 1

im thinking that Pinaz might have made the, i only asked cause i no that his EF is AWS so i thought it was in the pack

uh, my aws doesn't have Brimstone. maybe you mean Hellfire for Mohican?

im thinking that Pinaz might have made the, i only asked cause i no that his EF is AWS so i thought it was in the pack

The Eurofighter that was first released has brimstone but it uses CUP and not Firewill's missile box

The Eurofighter that was first released has brimstone but it uses CUP and not Firewill's missile box

thanks for the clarification bud :)

It was already in the Eurofighter pack like the Storm shadow, them are the only two weapons in the plane that are not made by Firewill :)