firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

Hello firewall how about European weapons for the FIR AWS US - AirWeaponSystem US / NATO mod like eg Brimstone II Taurus KEPD 350 MBDA Meteor and AIM-2000 IRIS-T?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brimstone_%28missile%29

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEPD_350

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meteor_%28missile%29

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRIS-T

already made Meteor, currently dummy but maybe will be start the work.

KEPD350 is also planned. because ROKAF decided the purchase of KEPD350 instead JASSM for F-15K in last year.

Brimstone is will be consider.

IRIS-T, Python IV/V and ASRAAM is already in the plan for future progress.

May a gunpod be useful? Just 1+tank.Just saying.This looks great ,+1

In Zeus?

there is no gunpod.

HAHAHA I know the feeling!  We went round-and-round trying to get FFV working for Unsung vehicles (and my battle bus!) and with the lack of accurate documentation I'm surprised anyone can make it work.  Good job!

yeah, FFV config is..horrible.

Firewill I can confirm this thing, It has happened for the first time also to me.

On Altis with two or more F-15 (same for F-16s), using them as enemy, when they see the target they point the nose to the ground and crash! No problem with other planes, used the Eurofighters as enemies and works ok!

because i was set the "Suicide timer" for F-16/F-15 when Enemy using!

just joke, maybe problem is from adjust for sensitivity when i was fix the Afterburner. i will looking into that.

Is it ok if I lower the speeds for your aircraft to better match the USAF mod? 

its too much fast?

Will/has the csat neophoren get some love?

of course i want give some love to To-199..but i don't have Eastern Air Weapon..maybe change the name,M-346 or A-346(very similar with Yak-130, original model of To-199)

• Like 2

That Ghosthawk is looking AWESOME!!!! Cant wait to fly with it!

Just 2 questions,

1: Will it be compatible with Fuller's aerial refueling (sorry if this has been asked before, i couldn't find it anywhere).

2: Will the refueling probe look more stealthy like the ghosthawk, like with edges instead of the round shape, along with the same color as the ghosthawk?

• Like 1

That Ghosthawk is looking AWESOME!!!! Cant wait to fly with it!

Just 2 questions,

1: Will it be compatible with Fuller's aerial refueling (sorry if this has been asked before, i couldn't find it anywhere).

2: Will the refueling probe look more stealthy like the ghosthawk, like with edges instead of the round shape, along with the same color as the ghosthawk?

good question,

first thing, i'm already talk with Sabre[Dust], creator of C-130 Series. maybe he will be looking for compatibility with his C-130. but for now, probe is just non-functional accessory.

second, i was consider of round type or hexagon type, but i did round type. honestly i like round type for refueling probe.

• Like 2

already made Meteor, currently dummy but maybe will be start the work.

KEPD350 is also planned. because ROKAF decided the purchase of KEPD350 instead JASSM for F-15K in last year.

Brimstone is will be consider.

IRIS-T, Python IV/V and ASRAAM is already in the plan for future progress.

Interested in the KEPD 350 myself.  I started to model one but didn't get very far.  I have both Brimstone 3D model/config and SCALP (Storm Shadow) CACLM in my EF-2000 plane.  Please feel free to use as necessary as I have made all of that "open source" and shared MLOD's.  :)   The Storm Shadow needs a GPS-style long-range target arrangement like the GPS/INS system (using a "fake" laser pointer).  I didn't get around to modding that although I think your framework has one.

I also have an AMRAAM 3D model/config.  Texture could be improved, however it is present!

• Like 1

UH-80R Ghosthawk / Ghosthawk Accessory Kit has been released on First page.(every addon section have spoiler button so please click the spoiler button want to see)

and currently i'm also working this

18307A7A3B77AB9215075B34197A303F2B51A285

A1A8F839A3B532F8C2FE54F5C54BD1505BB2C97D

MH-9U Hummingbird-U and AH-9U Pawnee-U, its Unmanned Type for A/MH-9 Helicopter.

just can operate like UAV.

• Like 8

Question:  After spawning in the UH-80R how do we use the service menu?  Do we have to be near an ammo truck?

EDIT:  Never mind, figured it out.

Looks great, man.

Firewill... love the stuff you have been releasing lately. I didn't consider it at first but wow some of these additions are really adding utility where i didn't know we needed it before. Great job. Really looking forward to the A/MH-9  very very cool.

I hope this heli get some updates that makes it spawn with all this stuff on....?

This is a bit advanced...for a rookie.

Congrats on the release!   It shows ,it`s more advanced than the regular...great!

Is the MFD`s missing?   tried targeting ,with no Opfor on the map,but it didn`t show any picture at all.

With enemies on map,this will lock-on with T,right?

• Like 1

I hope this heli get some updates that makes it spawn with all this stuff on....?

This is a bit advanced...for a rookie.

Congrats on the release!   It shows ,it`s more advanced than the regular...great!

I agree with you. it would be by default

good question,

first thing, i'm already talk with Sabre[Dust], creator of C-130 Series. maybe he will be looking for compatibility with his C-130. but for now, probe is just non-functional accessory.

second, i was consider of round type or hexagon type, but i did round type. honestly i like round type for refueling probe.

Hey Firewill,

3591A7E60B34AAD852EBA69001496BDBC622283E

it sort of works : )

The attached parts bug around a bit. Not sure if that can be helped.

So right now I've disabled the check for a refuel_probe component and am adding proper coordinates for the heli.

I might as well allow other planes and helis to be refueled while I'm at it.

• Like 4

You totally need to add the unmanned capabilities to the Ghosthawk.  :thumb:

Is it possible to auto-syncro any placed Ghosthawk to player? Call and it will come,just like a dog....

The Mfd`s isn`t working,right?  Can`t see anything on them...

Could we be getting a 3MP cannon pod on the A/MH-9,just to get a new weapon system to play with? Like a Kiowa`s main gun,

mast mounted camera system?

Would be cool to play with. 

I've been playing around with your A-143R and I'm really enjoying it, been wanting loadouts for vanilla planes since forever. Is there any plans to make configs for CUP? It would be nice to have some Russian options for your missile box as well.

You totally need to add the unmanned capabilities to the Ghosthawk.  :thumb:

And you could give it the witty name "Phantomhawk" 

• Like 1

I like us to be able to set flight height and have a radio to call for it.

Is the set of upgrades for the Comanche still in progress?

Is the set of upgrades for the Comanche still in progress?

yeah, still in progress and almost done.

• Like 1

is it possible for you to make the ghosthawk and blackfoot way more agile?

i think both right now are way under performing

Will the Pawnee have a custom loadout too? 

• Like 1

Will the Pawnee have a custom loadout too? 

just same the vanilla.

AH/MH-9U Pawnee/Hummingbird Unmanned system is released on first page.

• Like 2

AH-99R Mohican

59921824E71D7D9C93A13E061D470794C52DEACD

53B6126DA76555C76529D04CDC3CBE923D650885

60BE8AA8FA445CF9548C2973A43ED1A12ED01212

Left : AH-99R Mohican / Right : AH-99 Blackfoot

AH-99R Mohican is upgrade version of Blackfoot.

and also hellfire is now can use in internal weapon station.(its different magazine code)

• Like 11