firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

You mean that you are going to update A-164R or something?! I don't get it.

I have FIR AWS v0.8

A-164R v0.1

and MightyGau v1.9 running.

Nothing is happening automatically as you said but I get an empty GAU-8 on A-164R.

Sorry, but I'm really trying to understand  :huh:

next update for A-164R. not current version.

• Like 2

next update for A-164R. not current version.

Oh! OK. Now it makes sense :))

Firewill, I apologize. We did some testing, picking out each mod that we use. It turns out that the version of ACE 3 we are using is what broke the vanilla laser-lock. Not AWS.

Firewill, I apologize. We did some testing, picking out each mod that we use. It turns out that the version of ACE 3 we are using is what broke the vanilla laser-lock. Not AWS.

Thats cause ACE has its own laser pbos. So they conflict with the vanilla ones. Our Milsim group used to have that problem but we updated to the latest ACE and its all fixed.

A-164R is updated on First page

Alpha 0.2

- If Mighty GAU-8/A Avenger is Installed, magazine in Wipeout-R is change automatically from Mighty mod. Loadout Dialog is also adapt the same check logic.
  • Like 3

A-164R is updated on First page

Alpha 0.2

- If Mighty GAU-8/A Avenger is Installed, magazine in Wipeout-R is change automatically from Mighty mod. Loadout Dialog is also adapt the same check logic.

Now this is a "must have" addon :)

Firewill thanks for your guide to AWS integration, It's really good made and works perfectly ;)

• Like 1

0F6F0A842C169C61DE902BBC74A301086FA2CBC2

CC17C3E7140D91E04F3DF381681634A31FDABB7F

B5A14258D0AB21F347DECA8C3D5D2517A3CEB5BB

48E80A60A2C9B9E8217C64BF1D6AC7A1EE7582F6

A-143R Buzzard-E(Enhanced)

new weapon, new system, new skin for AAF.

• Like 4

Can you put in a script,just like "helicopter survivable script",that make it`s armour buffed,so it`s not exploding and killing the player,so that one could actually get hit by Pook`s Sam`s and survive?

Some sort of "auto-lock-on" ,that remembers where the tank was/is to speed up the lock-onto previous target.

We need some sort of Photo/Recce aircraft,for mission commanders on the ground.

If we get the 3-rack AGM-65 too,I will be a happy camper.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26467

Can you put in a script,just like "helicopter survivable script",that make it`s armour buffed,so it`s not exploding and killing the player,so that one could actually get hit by Pook`s Sam`s and survive?

Some sort of "auto-lock-on" ,that remembers where the tank was/is to speed up the lock-onto previous target.

If we get the 3-rack AGM-65 too,I will be a happy camper.

In the aircraft config, or one of the configs anyway, you're able to change the values of such things you're talking about. Such as how much damage the pilot takes when getting hit by something. Personally not sure how to do this but I know a bloke who does. 

Helicopter is Survive from SAM? are you sure?

well, i don't answer anything because i don't know how to answer that.

• Like 1

No.  I meant ,make it not explode when it gets hit by something ,give us time to eject when hit. The link was just there to show something made for helicopters, that prevented explosions. 

Will there be a afterburner script? 

Will there be a afterburner script? 

L-159 Alca(Original of A-143 Buzzard) is use the Honeywell/ITEC F124-GA-100, Engine without Afterburner. F125-GA-100 is Afterburner Version, but not in the Alca. so not Afterburner in there.

• Like 2

L-159 Alca(Original of A-143 Buzzard) is use the Honeywell/ITEC F124-GA-100, Engine without Afterburner. F125-GA-100 is Afterburner Version, but not in the Alca. so not Afterburner in there.

ah okay 

You're a great modmaker. You do what BIS should have done by default. Thank you so much. I'd love to see  your system on vanilla UAV

I was wondering why you didn't make those useless hypdra pods replaceable on A-164R!

That could leave two more pylons available for better weapons.

I was wondering why you didn't make those useless hypdra pods replaceable on A-164R!

That could leave two more pylons available for better weapons.

yeah i want remove that :-(

but problem is, that pod is in model. so not removable.

• Like 1

Was Just thinking, we need higher landing/takeoff speeds.  Especially the f-15, it just floats.

I know focus is on playability, but I think a 200kph landing speed would be a good mix between playability and simulation for any fighter jets (Including Spartan fa-18 etc etc  Boy does that thing need an update.  Maybe they'll let you take over?  Whoa.)

Kind of absurd to come in at 150kph since that's about half what it would most likely be in real life.  I think a kph is about half a knot, maybe a little more than half.  In other words, when you're floating over the runway or carrier at 150kph, you're going about 75 knots.  That's more like the landing speed of a light twin piston prop, about the cruising speed of a Super Cub.  Shit, that's like highway speed here in Montana (up to 80mph, lol, good for your gas mileage [yes, I know the Germans are laughing]).  Supersonic is around 1200kph, especially at lower altitudes that we fly at in Arma, but I don't think you've added any supersonic effects.

And maybe time to arm the plane should be based on how many weapons you select?  It's too quick.  How many weapons and how much fuel you can load is a good part of the strategy you have to use, but how fast you can get back up in the air should be too.  You can't just load 16 gbu-53's instantaneously, lol.

And not to be a nit picker, but you have a typo.  It says "loading weapons of your choose"  Should say "Loading weapons of your choice"

Oh and how about animated high lift devices on the planes that have them?  (When the leading edge slats come down at high alpha.  Fuller's F-16 does it ;) )

Anyway, thanks for all your hard work.  Best planes in Arma!

You dont have to rotate at a low speed, just continue to accelerate the plane will stick to the ground until you make it airborne  

Was Just thinking, we need higher landing/takeoff speeds.  Especially the f-15, it just floats.

I know focus is on playability, but I think a 200kph landing speed would be a good mix between playability and simulation for any fighter jets (Including Spartan fa-18 etc etc  Boy does that thing need an update.  Maybe they'll let you take over?  Whoa.)

Kind of absurd to come in at 150kph since that's about half what it would most likely be in real life.  I think a kph is about half a knot, maybe a little more than half.  In other words, when you're floating over the runway or carrier at 150kph, you're going about 75 knots.  That's more like the landing speed of a light twin piston prop, about the cruising speed of a Super Cub.  Shit, that's like highway speed here in Montana (up to 80mph, lol, good for your gas mileage [yes, I know the Germans are laughing]).  Supersonic is around 1200kph, especially at lower altitudes that we fly at in Arma, but I don't think you've added any supersonic effects.

And maybe time to arm the plane should be based on how many weapons you select?  It's too quick.  How many weapons and how much fuel you can load is a good part of the strategy you have to use, but how fast you can get back up in the air should be too.  You can't just load 16 gbu-53's instantaneously, lol.

And not to be a nit picker, but you have a typo.  It says "loading weapons of your choose"  Should say "Loading weapons of your choice"

Oh and how about animated high lift devices on the planes that have them?  (When the leading edge slats come down at high alpha.  Fuller's F-16 does it ;) )

Anyway, thanks for all your hard work.  Best planes in Arma!

allow for gameplay, thats all.

and you mean this for F-16?

attachment.php?attachmentid=1920477&d=13

Maximum manoeuvre configuration, its you said?

A-143R Buzzard-E is Released

download link on First Page

• Like 2