firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

D08B7090C50D360EB5125F1C93B2DC02FC257D2B

Blackfoot External Station Fire Test

• Like 4

Blackfoot External Station Fire Test

Just to note Firewill, for the Hellfire firing sequence the Hellfires would alternate between the launchers. So you would fire one from one pod and then the next would fire from the opposite pod to balance out the weight lost through firing.

Very nicely done though in turning the light version of the Comanche into the heavy.

Just to note Firewill, for the Hellfire firing sequence the Hellfires would alternate between the launchers. So you would fire one from one pod and then the next would fire from the opposite pod to balance out the weight lost through firing.

Very nicely done though in turning the light version of the Comanche into the heavy.

its already i know when i made it.

just matter of how much roll the head.(consider of predict various situation, and calculating)

and its initial fire test, i hope you know about "initial".

result of rolling my head.

I am the only one or idk but when group of F-15E fly and when they notice the target they get crashed to ground ?

I am the only one or idk but when group of F-15E fly and when they notice the target they get crashed to ground ?

I didn't see this problem for now! I use often the F-15E without problems! What is the map you are using?

Just as a heads up, DAPs never fly with two-pylon ESSS wings.  They have always used the shorter single-station wings, and in recent years, after the MH-60M began to be introduced, they have been using LASS wings, which look like this:

7A0CE316-D9E1-4C8A-AA42-4266EAF9B674_zps

Just as a heads up, DAPs never fly with two-pylon ESSS wings.  They have always used the shorter single-station wings, and in recent years, after the MH-60M began to be introduced, they have been using LASS wings, which look like this:

7A0CE316-D9E1-4C8A-AA42-4266EAF9B674_zps

well, at least i didn't make the DAP. accessory kits for "Fictional Helicopter", mean don't have reason of Follow the Real Thing.

• Like 3

Thinking of the Stinger;Would it be to prefer,that it has a 2 sec lock-on time and sense it`s a IR-homing missile,it will give no sound to warn the target? Like in Real Life.

Btw,when will we see the old-style face mask for the F-14 driver?HGP-55+ facemask/oxygen.

Is there a way to add a VHF-homing instrument,to be able to locate aircrew on the ground?   We may also need some sort of search-light.

If you need a cool FX-file for the gun,talk to Armscore mod.The A-109 gun is awsome.

Hey Firewill, the AWS weapons pack sort of breaks the stock Wipeout/A-10. With the AWS weapons mod installed, the bombs on the A-10/Wipeout can't lock on to laser designators. Do you know of this issue and is there a possibility of a fix?

We are using the F-15 in our group right now, and would also like to use the A-10 with the mighty gau mod, but with the F-15/AWS weapons the A-10's GBU 12s can't lock on to lasers.

Thanks.

Hey Firewill, the AWS weapons pack sort of breaks the stock Wipeout/A-10. With the AWS weapons mod installed, the bombs on the A-10/Wipeout can't lock on to laser designators. Do you know of this issue and is there a possibility of a fix?

We are using the F-15 in our group right now, and would also like to use the A-10 with the mighty gau mod, but with the F-15/AWS weapons the A-10's GBU 12s can't lock on to lasers.

Thanks.

No, because i'm working with Laser Designator very well.(Vanilla Wipeout Can throw GBU-12 with Laser Guidance)

i heard conflict problem with Might Gau mod. check the previous posts.

Laser Designator conflicts with mighty gau mod? We tested earlier and could not lock on to laser designator with the vanilla wipeout, or the RHS A-10.

Laser Designator conflicts with mighty gau mod? We tested earlier and could not lock on to laser designator with the vanilla wipeout, or the RHS A-10.

Mighty mod is conflict with A-164R.

and one more thing.

24719EF954C045D78358653163547AC8EE1C33E2

3CC5458D2538609134C6B8A7E0C20801DC4D6AB6

Are you sure not working?

currently my Mod Setting

F-14 /15 /16/ 2A/ AWS/ A164R only. No Ace, CBA or other mod.

so, you still said its problem from AWS?

-new info

After Test with Mighty mod into mod list, still i can lock on with GBU-12 to Laser Target.

but i found interesting point when after install Mighty mod, Wipeout's 30mm cannon is change the name call "GAU-8"

so, i open the Config Viewer in Editor, and start the analysis what is change after that.

Result what i found is, that is "Replacement Config". originally, Gatling_30mm_Plane_CAS_01_F is use the magazine called "1000Rnd_Gatling_30mm_Plane_CAS_01_F"

but after install mighty, its no longer into magazine list for original.

so thats why A-164R can't use the Cannon. because they replace the original, and i just follow Vanilla.

I'm trying to make a patch for this because they are not supporting it anymore but I need some help.

You need to replace the default gun and it's magazine with theirs when mighty GAU is installed:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/178360-mighty-gau-8a-avenger/?p=2968983

you don't need make the patch because i already made some change ammo code like the Pilot Replace code in my aircrafts.

its mean, you have A-164R and Mighty, New Magazine is automatically loaded in Aircraft. however, its no working without mighty mod. so only activate when you have Mighty mod

• Like 1

Can you make a far more advanced radar for us?We need that...is this stand-alone modded chopper?  Btw,could we get a seat for a soldier sitting on the snub wings? (Exist in RL).

Could we get FFV seats in Ghosthawk?

Can you make a far more advanced radar for us?We need that...is this stand-alone modded chopper?  Btw,could we get a seat for a soldier sitting on the snub wings? (Exist in RL).

Could we get FFV seats in Ghosthawk?

its minor project, so don't expect the more advanced.

you don't need make the patch because i already made some change ammo code like the Pilot Replace code in my aircrafts.

its mean, you have A-164R and Mighty, New Magazine is automatically loaded in Aircraft. however, its no working without mighty mod. so only activate when you have Mighty mod

And how to do that exactly?

And how to do that exactly?

aircraft system automatically check the install about Mighty mod.

if have, change the magazine from mighty.

if no, just remain the original magazine.

there is no need change the config because currently, original 30mm magazine is totally useless when activated Mighty mod, so just need to check the install or not.

very simple, isn't it?

Anything more planned for this?

currently just remain of make new ghosthawk/blackfoot class for integrate of Loadout dialog. after that, i will release.

• Like 1

aircraft system automatically check the install about Mighty mod.

if have, change the magazine from mighty.

if no, just remain the original magazine.

there is no need change the config because currently, original 30mm magazine is totally useless when activated Mighty mod, so just need to check the install or not.

very simple, isn't it?

You mean that you are going to update A-164R or something?! I don't get it.

I have FIR AWS v0.8

A-164R v0.1

and MightyGau v1.9 running.

Nothing is happening automatically as you said but I get an empty GAU-8 on A-164R.

Sorry, but I'm really trying to understand  :huh: