firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

that looks awesome. could you do something similar for the comanche?

that looks awesome. could you do something similar for the comanche?

he already said he was going add an external weapon station to the blackfoot (Comanche).

@firewill will you do accessories for OFPOR and AAF?

he already said he was going add an external weapon station to the blackfoot (Comanche).

@firewill will you do accessories for OFPOR and AAF?

well i didn't think about make accessories for OPFOR/AAF. maybe if you have some suggestion for it, i will consider positively.

btw i'm also currently working of adapt AWS to Buzzard like A-164R.(Sorry To-199! you're OPFOR Aircraft and currently i don't have Russian missiles and bomb right now!)

• Like 2

Firewill you cease to amaze me

well i didn't think about make accessories for OPFOR/AAF. maybe if you have some suggestion for it, i will consider positively.

btw i'm also currently working of adapt AWS to Buzzard like A-164R.(Sorry To-199! you're OPFOR Aircraft and currently i don't have Russian missiles and bomb right now!)

I want to try to implement in the AWS in the same way to the A-346 of my mod (basically the TO-199)! I'm curious to see if I can do it ahah

I want to try to implement in the AWS in the same way to the A-346 of my mod (basically the TO-199)! I'm curious to see if I can do it ahah

oh, i forgot the Yak-130(base model of To-199) is similar the M-346(or same model?)

• Like 1

Good thinking, the YAK-130 (TO-199) is licensed to Alenia Aermacchi and mounts NATO weaponry 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakovlev_Yak-130

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alenia_Aermacchi_M-346_Master

The only real difference is the YAK-130 was developed a bit more after the partnership ended 

• Like 1

oh, i forgot the Yak-130(base model of To-199) is similar the M-346(or same model?)

Them are "cousins" or "brothers" (same base project in the '90s)... if you see some photos them are basically identical!

• Like 1

Good thinking, the YAK-130 (TO-199) is licensed to Alenia Aermacchi and mounts NATO weaponry 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakovlev_Yak-130

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alenia_Aermacchi_M-346_Master

The only real difference is the YAK-130 was developed a bit more after the partnership ended 

Them are "cousins" or "brothers" (same base project in the '90s)... if you see some photos them are basically identical!

well, i think that is give some reason for me about make AWS Integration to M/A-346(Western To-199? anyway..).

more kits has arrived

FC4A916873CB1C731ADAAEDD5E30B736E020DD18

8A3493294B6B1905065C0D3E1691125B9AC191C6

fire the rocket is successful, however rocket is fired from center.

currently i think Vanilla Ghost hawk didn't have memory point for rocket in the config, maybe need to make of replacement config or make new ghosthawk class.

but problem is, if no memory point for rocket in ghosthawk model, sadly its can't fix.

• Like 5

Doesn't matter, as long as it can rub a MRAP from the face of the Earth its great 

• Like 1

How about one rocket pod and 4xHellfire rack for each side :-)

unfortunately, Pilot can't lock on with Hellfire in test, so no hellfire to ghosthawk for now :-(

18A377CC434FCB83ACEE6C3E32C43D12371F19B8

5B3A881E52AB60F270F7864B9B4DD12AB9A2B042

initial version is completed.

i will take some test in mp, and prepare for release.

- Refuel Probe

- Nose Parts(terrain following radar)

- ESSS Pylons, Rocket Pod and Fueltank

- Function for Attach the Accessory to Ghosthawk

- Black/Camo version.

- can set up the accessory manually. but little more difficult than use function.

18A377CC434FCB83ACEE6C3E32C43D12371F19B8

5B3A881E52AB60F270F7864B9B4DD12AB9A2B042

initial version is completed.

i will take some test in mp, and prepare for release.

- Refuel Probe

- Nose Parts(terrain following radar)

- ESSS Pylons, Rocket Pod and Fueltank

- Function for Attach the Accessory to Ghosthawk

- Black/Camo version.

- can set up the accessory manually. but little more difficult than use function.

Is possible to have them ready on the vehicle selection innthe editor or we have to put the code for every helicopter?
  • Like 1

Is possible to have them ready on the vehicle selection innthe editor or we have to put the code for every helicopter?

two ways have

1. use function code in helicopter, its provide 5 presets. easier to set

2. place the accessory in the editor, and attach on helicopter manually. customize is use the hide/unhide.

• Like 1

730B1475AEED67F15D42F0FE44B4AE8D828EA9B3

8C999267919B512CDC7B36C60D61069C7806CA3C

7A53F63049855D31291B75955F2B84EDB3A750D4

Blackfoot Accessory Kit

when i Promised, Blackfoot Accessory Kit is start the work.

system is almost same the Ghosthawk Accessory Kit. just attach the parts on Heli.(i got some know-how for the attach, so this time i was tried 10+ times)

External Station and Hellfire is from my AH-64E, ROKAF2035 mod.

• Like 6

Will it just be hellfires, or external rocket pods too? 

Will it just be hellfires, or external rocket pods too? 

i have plan for Hellfire, rocket pods and Stinger on External Station

• Like 3

03E794BF4C665F85D7A65981B33931D8532045F3

Firing the Hellfire Missile.

i make the Firing System script.it was tough work,but did it.

• Like 2

Well thy're very similar, the main difference is who makes them. YAK-130 is made by Russians and is a Russian training aircraft. M-346 is the same plane made on the license by the Italians with some more goodies in there like better mission computers, engines etc (Poland bought them in order to create NATO flight school centre) They're both 2 seaters in real life which is pissing me off that Bohemia decided to make it a single seater, it could have been such a good training aircraft. 

damn, that choppers...

Firewill, is it possible to replace stock helis/A-10 with your modded stuff? Maybe with optional PBO?

OMG!!!!

I always dreamed about a "heavy armed" Blackfoot, thanks firewill!

I have quick question btw.: you mentioned that for 2016 you have a YF-23 in planing, is this still the case? I ask because of all the ATF planes, be it F22/F23 or the JSF program from the 90s the Black Widow was my all time favourite. So long story short, are you still working on it? 

Well thy're very similar, the main difference is who makes them. YAK-130 is made by Russians and is a Russian training aircraft. M-346 is the same plane made on the license by the Italians with some more goodies in there like better mission computers, engines etc (Poland bought them in order to create NATO flight school centre) They're both 2 seaters in real life which is pissing me off that Bohemia decided to make it a single seater, it could have been such a good training aircraft. 

yeah, could be good two seater training/light attacker aircraft.. but BIS make the single seater attacker. well, they decision so we just follow that..

nice work on them helis

damn, that choppers...

Firewill, is it possible to replace stock helis/A-10 with your modded stuff? Maybe with optional PBO?

currently looking for it. but looks like other helicopter didn't have some external parts.. not so sure.

A-10 is still undecided.

OMG!!!!

I always dreamed about a "heavy armed" Blackfoot, thanks firewill!

I have quick question btw.: you mentioned that for 2016 you have a YF-23 in planing, is this still the case? I ask because of all the ATF planes, be it F22/F23 or the JSF program from the 90s the Black Widow was my all time favourite. So long story short, are you still working on it? 

F-23/XF-23(i called that) still into the schedule.