firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

Sorry yah the Buzzard (i have a realistic name mod)

Does the A-164 have more hardpoint or the same? And does it have ECM capibilites? 

Does the A-164 have more hardpoint or the same? And does it have ECM capibilites? 

It has the same amount of hardpoints as the normal A-10. And I presume through Firewills knowledge of dark magic it should have ECM :P 

This mod (for wipeout ) in AWS  by default?

no, just separate addon, different aircraft class. mean A-164 Wipeout is still same. just add "A-164R Wipeout-R"

same hardpoint, and ECM system is in there.

It has the same amount of hardpoints as the normal A-10. And I presume through Firewills knowledge of dark magic it should have ECM :P

you don't know the power of the dark side..

• Like 3

Awsome, something tells me this mod will become one of those mods that are almost mandatory to have installed 

AWS 0.8 and A-164R Wipeout-R is updated.

• Like 1

could you please  do something similar with a "normal" a-10?

could you please  do something similar with a "normal" a-10?

well, some people and my friends told me make some AWS to A-10, but i'm not sure about it.. because like i said, already we have several A-10A/C addons. 

good stuff. Just wondering - what are your next project? Do you have WIP thread so we can stalk^W follow your work?

well, some people and my friends told me make some AWS to A-10, but i'm not sure about it.. because like i said, already we have several A-10A/C addons. 

That's true Firewill, there is a lot of A10 models for Arma 3. 

I would love to see you make the A6E Intruder. Perfect Attack Aircraft for Arma. Since you made the F-14, and it's capable with the Nimitz and you have made dual cockpits, folding wings, target pods and computers and custom loadout script, you are probably the most experienced and suitable person to make it, and make it perfect!  :)

My highest wish  :D

a-6e-dvic150.jpg

• Like 1

That's true Firewill, there is a lot of A10 models for Arma 3. 

I would love to see you make the A6E Intruder. Perfect Attack Aircraft for Arma. Since you made the F-14, and it's capable with the Nimitz and you have made dual cockpits, target pods and computers and custom loadout script, you are probably the most experienced and suitable person to make it, and make it great!  :)

My highest wish  :D

Armament: 

10 2.75" Rocket Pod

10 5" Zuni Rocket Pod

28 Mk-20 Rockeye 

Mk-77 Napalm

28 Mk-81 (250 lbs) 

28 Mk-82 Snakeye 

13 Mk-83 (1,000 lbs) 

5 Mk-84 (2,000 lbs) 

20 Mk-117 (750 lbs) 

28 CBU-78 

Do want. That will fill bomber role.

• Like 1

yeah but that sti a-10 is out of date. perals is good but abit over the top with the clickable cockpit and the RHS a10 dont even have a gunsight. and none of them have your cbu´s and other top of the line weapons. soooo ............. pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase :-D

There is a large other aircraft mod out there that sports a simpler version on Perals' A10 sporting CBU's and other fun stuff. It's a modular mod so you can just cherry pick the A10 out of the mix if you dont want all the other aircraft. Just saying :)

There is a large other aircraft mod out there that sports a simpler version on Perals' A10 sporting CBU's and other fun stuff. It's a modular mod so you can just cherry pick the A10 out of the mix if you dont want all the other aircraft. Just saying :)

Yea, USAF mod from Fuller is pretty decent. There is some bugs in it, but it's completely playable.

Can you add the Camera that the F16 has to the Wipeout?

Chance to add A164R wipeout  system to vanilla UAV?

Good job on A164-R. Just to say, there is a conflict between this mod and Mighty GAU-8/A Avenger addon.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/178360-mighty-gau-8a-avenger/

Mighty GAU-8 is a "must have" adddon for A10 series. When loaded with A164-R, the GAU has no ammo. Fix this and we are good to go  ;)

i'm follow the vanilla. even that called some must have, i don't care.

Good job on A164-R. Just to say, there is a conflict between this mod and Mighty GAU-8/A Avenger addon.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/178360-mighty-gau-8a-avenger/

Mighty GAU-8 is a "must have" adddon for A10 series. When loaded with A164-R, the GAU has no ammo. Fix this and we are good to go  ;)

Well that sucks that they do not work together. Out of the 2 though I think I would rather have the ability to dictate my mission load-out than have a bigger cannon.

I`m all for an A-6 too,been missing it, there all ready are a few A-10`s in-game.

• Like 1

95EC2A725B5CBDE6780CC9B51C65CEC490B473A8

8E0B687C50FC2E19FCD9B6961CF2B105C27202C7

Ghosthawk Accessory Kit

kit no1. probe kit

933A01C50ADE0BF5B14DBF0B6B32CA1234A95B71

kit no2. probe + rocket+fueltank kit(rocket is currently not working!)

03030AD98D9B820E15F9B5C4822D6CA32907B432

kit no3. rocket pod + fueltank

refuel probe is from my MH-60M for ROK Armed Forces 2035(its currently sleeping), ESSS Pylon from Arma1 Black Hawk, Rocket pod from my AH-64E for ROKAF2035

its no modify the heliopter model, just separate parts.

i'm use "attachto" code for set the probe on ghost hawk.

its hard(i think i'm trying 40+ times for attach on right place.) however finally did it.

currently i'm planning to make more Accessory kit for Ghosthawk, and External Weapon Station for Blackfoot.

• Like 5

95EC2A725B5CBDE6780CC9B51C65CEC490B473A8

8E0B687C50FC2E19FCD9B6961CF2B105C27202C7

Ghosthawk Accessory Kit

kit no1. probe kit

933A01C50ADE0BF5B14DBF0B6B32CA1234A95B71

kit no2. probe + rocket+fueltank kit(rocket is currently not working!)

03030AD98D9B820E15F9B5C4822D6CA32907B432

kit no3. rocket pod + fueltank

refuel probe is from my MH-60M for ROK Armed Forces 2035(its currently sleeping), ESSS Pylon from Arma1 Black Hawk, Rocket pod from my AH-64E for ROKAF2035

its no modify the heliopter model, just separate parts.

i'm use "attachto" code for set the probe on ghost hawk.

its hard(i think i'm trying 40+ times for attach on right place.) however finally did it.

currently i'm planning to make more Accessory kit for Ghosthawk, and External Weapon Station for Blackfoot.

Awesome work!