firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

i forgot to tell(important), previous All custom loadout for F-16,F-15E is "useless". so setting again your custom loadout. 

and i think maybe forgot some add more magazine code into some loadout, need some check.

FLIR MFD is following WSO View with Sniper XR

and set rank/name is working fine for me in multiple aircraft, multiple user.

damn, mavericks on F-15, that's nice.

BTW, if you put AGM65G (heat?) and AGM65L (laser?) at same time, it seems that AGM65G will take first slot.

So, basically, you have both heat- and laser-seeking missiles, but you should fire G variant before you can fire L, since in ArmA they appear as one weapon.

damn, mavericks on F-15, that's nice.

BTW, if you put AGM65G (heat?) and AGM65L (laser?) at same time, it seems that AGM65G will take first slot.

So, basically, you have both heat- and laser-seeking missiles, but you should fire G variant before you can fire L, since in ArmA they appear as one weapon.

use the wheel button action, maybe you can find "reload AGM-65L Maverick" or "reload AGM-65G Maverick"

Firewill, can you make the "Missilecrate" in your mod so it is able to slingload it with helicopters in the next update?

Firewill, can you make the "Missilecrate" in your mod so it is able to slingload it with helicopters in the next update?

okay, i will looking into it.

i seem to have a small problem...   when loading your aircraft it takes a while (oprox. 60s - 120s) for sounds to be initilised  (i get a soundless plane even when firing the gun it remains silent) after the time  sounds are suddenly there and working  

Say i will enable Advanced I-TGT AND lock on some transport on ground with SDB II, what target will get preference? 

Having alot of fun with F-15 and new weapons, thanks firewill!

Say i will enable Advanced I-TGT AND lock on some transport on ground with SDB II, what target will get preference? 

Having alot of fun with F-15 and new weapons, thanks firewill!

using Advanced I-TGT, that target data is have first priority than other for GPS Guided Bomb(JDAM,SDB etc)

however SDB II is can use typical lock on system when you are not using Advanced I-TGT

Many thanks for your work. Are you planning to add support for vanilla aircraft? Or add initialization  module for vanilla aircraft ...

• Like 1

Holy cow, if only these features and missile box could be added to JS F/A-18E/F/X, Oli's FC-37 (F-35C), Peral's A-10C, and USAF's aircraft I'd be one happy panda! Great work Firewill

You missile trails are incredible, the only time i've ever seen missile trails done so accurately before :)

Many thanks for your work. Are you planning to add support for vanilla aircraft? Or add initialization  module for vanilla aircraft ...

currently no plan for vanilla but its possible for future.

Holy cow, if only these features and missile box could be added to JS F/A-18E/F/X, Oli's FC-37 (F-35C), Peral's A-10C, and USAF's aircraft I'd be one happy panda! Great work Firewill

Adapt the AWS is Free for each creator's will.

You missile trails are incredible, the only time i've ever seen missile trails done so accurately before :)

honestly i thought its some exaggerated  :D

78F4D6DE7D431E80C46960DF1C45B1C855BCD3CE

A-164R Wipeout-R(Rework)

i made some Test Aircraft, test for Wipeout + AWS.

this wipeout can use AWS Weapons, I-TGT/Advanced I-TGT and have Loadout Dialog(only have weapon loadout. setnamerank,insignia,skin is not supported)

only little limitation is Rocket Pod is seem to be "in aircraft model", so rocket pod is unchangeable.(i know missile is too back, bomb is too front, but Remember, AWS is fitted for my Aircrafts)

• Like 2

A-164R Wipeout-R(Rework)

this wipeout can use AWS Weapons, I-TGT/Advanced I-TGT and have Loadout Dialog(only have weapon loadout. setnamerank,insignia,skin is not supported)

only little limitation is Rocket Pod is seem to be "in aircraft model", so rocket pod is unchangeable.(i know missile is too back, bomb is too front, but Remember, AWS is fitted for my Aircrafts)

Combine that with the Mighty GAU-8/A Avenger and I might actually use the Wipeout.

• Like 1

A-164R Wipeout-R(Rework)

Superb!Dont worry about rocket and bomb position.It is a  AC10 modernization in 2035)..Then it is not difficult to install AWS on vanilla aircraft?

Adapt the AWS is Free for each creator's will.

Awesome, will have to play around with it and figure it out. What other weapons do you have planned for your weapons pack if you don't mind me asking.

How do you get your aircraft to work as AI CAS? I have tried and they just fly around without doing anything, till they get shot down !

I've linked the aircraft to the supports requester module.

Combine that with the Mighty GAU-8/A Avenger and I might actually use the Wipeout.

currently i'm use vanilla 30mm cannon. maybe change for future, but for now i will still use of it.

Superb!Dont worry about rocket and bomb position.It is a  AC10 modernization in 2035)..Then it is not difficult to install AWS on vanilla aircraft?

just change the weapon,magazine array in config and add FCS Script  in Fired eventhandler. also input some init.sqf  for define I-TGT System.

currently i'm writing some AWS Adapt Manual for Maker.

Awesome, will have to play around with it and figure it out. What other weapons do you have planned for your weapons pack if you don't mind me asking.

currently plan for KEPD 350(Taurus) for F-15K(Because ROKAF Purchased of that).

How do you get your aircraft to work as AI CAS? I have tried and they just fly around without doing anything, till they get shot down !

I've linked the aircraft to the supports requester module.

maybe try this

Player unit - sync - Support Requester - sync - Support Provider : CAS(Bombing Run) - sync - Aircraft(for example : F-15E)

when i test, if you select Laser Guided bomb, must need Laser Designate. however unguided is don't need laser.

• Like 1

Thanks for that Will, I will try that out, the USAF mod aircraft don't work, they crash all the time.

Out of curiosity, do I need to put the custom load out into the init of the aircraft, seeing as I'm not loading it ? 

currently i'm use vanilla 30mm cannon. maybe change for future, but for now i will still use of it.

As far as I know Bohemia made the cannon on the Wipeout 20mm and that addon fixes it and adds some extras effects to it and other A-10's 30mm. Not asking to add it. Just something to toy with.

Thats great firewill, you dont really need to change the Rocket pods because who doesn't want rocket pods? Will you upgrade all the vanilla jets, the L-159 ALAC is very underpowered  

• Like 1

maybe you can borrow A2 A-10 model rather then using futuristic wipeout?

Just so it fits your timeline.

Or you just want to "supercharge" existing planes?

Thats great firewill, you dont really need to change the Rocket pods because who doesn't want rocket pods? Will you upgrade all the vanilla jets, the L-159 ALAC is very underpowered  

Buzzard? maybe possible. however To-199 is CAST aircraft.. so maybe not. 

maybe you can borrow A2 A-10 model rather then using futuristic wipeout?

Just so it fits your timeline.

Or you just want to "supercharge" existing planes?

i think Many A-10 is already released, so i don't have reason make A-10 Again.

• Like 1

67ED8F2F357C00E85C3012466D320268FF418AC6

(i've just change the font style like Metal Gear Solid V, and i forgot the remove 'aircraft standalone series for arma3' and 'firewill presents'. its my mistake.)

A9481E2E22BB7192B0F8866608C358C887D9757C

custom loadout save/load is supported.

2C4ADABAD4BC993F64B1E6FED782651A25249F15

• Like 4