firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

Great mod! I see that you also added it on steam workshop, but do you plan to update the build on there too?

Great mod! I see that you also added it on steam workshop, but do you plan to update the build on there too?

AWS for Workshop version is already updated.

you know what would be awesome, is adding those flight gloves as a item that can fit were "glasses" go. I know the Sweedish forces mod has a couple set of gloves in that slot, but I LOVE your glove model and would love to be able to use it on some of the gloveless character models. Love the work you're doing! great work all around :)

you know what would be awesome, is adding those flight gloves as a item that can fit were "glasses" go. I know the Sweedish forces mod has a couple set of gloves in that slot, but I LOVE your glove model and would love to be able to use it on some of the gloveless character models. Love the work you're doing! great work all around :)

glove in glasses slot? its interesting idea.

Thank you for Suggestion

• Like 2

6176BAF5C6B13DAFEE3A6AF41DB443A92DA8D3FE

i'm working Bomb Crater for AWS Bombs. its consist of three crater and each have different size. in this picture, top is 500lb, middle is 1000 and last is 2000lb. well, i'm not sure its real crater size, maybe thats some exaggeration. 

Crater Function,Durandal Anti-Runway Penetration Bomb is will be update in AWS. Update is same time of F-2A Release Date, Sep-30.

• Like 3

One more question mate haha

- Have you ever thought about releasing your pilot gear with the aircraft release instead of a standalone pack? 

For example, for the F15 you could have the basic flight suit, G suit and helmet as the default pilot for the F15, though if you wanted more customization you'd have to download the full standalone pack? 

One more question mate haha

- Have you ever thought about releasing your pilot gear with the aircraft release instead of a standalone pack? 

For example, for the F15 you could have the basic flight suit, G suit and helmet as the default pilot for the F15, though if you wanted more customization you'd have to download the full standalone pack? 

its good suggestion, but currently i'm not considering of include the pilot model in aircraft pack.

AWS is Updated of 0.4, its need for Today F-16 update version and New F-2A.

Firewill mate! 

Is the Sniper XR the same as the LANTIRN POD? I saw in some of your screenshots that the Sniper XR was like a UAV camera, in that you could freely look around. If this is the case I can't seem to get it to work, I've downloaded all the latest files including the F-2A yet it only gives me the same MFD as the LANTIRN. If there is nothing wrong here and that was apart of the design I apologise mate, however I can't tell whether this was an intentional or not. 

Firewill mate! 

Is the Sniper XR the same as the LANTIRN POD? I saw in some of your screenshots that the Sniper XR was like a UAV camera, in that you could freely look around. If this is the case I can't seem to get it to work, I've downloaded all the latest files including the F-2A yet it only gives me the same MFD as the LANTIRN. If there is nothing wrong here and that was apart of the design I apologise mate, however I can't tell whether this was an intentional or not. 

Sniper XR is have Same Function like Lantirn.

Pilotcamera is built in F-16 and F-2A. Pilotcamera Shortcut is Left Ctrl + RMB(maybe some people using different key)

if you have Targeting pod(Lantirn or Sniper XR), maybe you can see the action called "Designate the Current Sight", Shortcut is UserAction 9(i'm using V, Custom key in Controls option)

that is designate the Target current your sight, and just bombing on that.

Pilotcamera is can't lock the camera axis on the ground like UAV Camera, but Still useful than Previous MFD Targeting System

Sniper XR is have Same Function like Lantirn.

Pilotcamera is built in F-16 and F-2A. Pilotcamera Shortcut is Left Ctrl + RMB(maybe some people using different key)

if you have Targeting pod(Lantirn or Sniper XR), maybe you can see the action called "Designate the Current Sight", Shortcut is UserAction 9(i'm using V, Custom key in Controls option)

that is designate the Target current your sight, and just bombing on that.

Pilotcamera is can't lock the camera axis on the ground like UAV Camera, but Still useful than Previous MFD Targeting System

Ahh yeah mate I got ya! This is awesome! Too bad it can't be used as a laser targeting device :P Maybe in the future one day :) 

Anyway mate loving the updates! Keep it up! 

AWS is now 0.5

its need for F-14,16 and F-2 newer version.

tomcat is now release, F-15 is my last project on this year.

now,  i'm very happy for Announce of Next Year Project!

F16D.jpg

Real Aircraft Project - F-16D Fighting Falcon

F16E.jpg

Real Aircraft Project - F-16E Blk60 Desert Falcon

EA18G.jpg

Real Aircraft Project - EA-18G Growler

F23A.jpg

Fictional Aircraft Project - F-23A Grey Ghost / XF-23 Black Phantom(in real, we called "YF-23 Black Widow II")

hallucinationalwar.jpg

Fictional Project - Hallucination War

thats project is will be Start in Next Year. 

some Project is will be Adjust for future.

For now, i'm focus on the F-15 Eagle.

• Like 6

Yay! Hallucinaton war is going to be the epithome of your awesome work... we´ll all wait for it anxiously! And Let them come, all those neat new jets! (I bet the Growler will expand the ECM script you´ve created to the  F-16C some releases ago... pretty neat!)

But that fictional fighter that resembles a Ray... is it the F-23??? Or you haven´t annoucend it yet? (it is still "the bogey"?)

Keep up the uncanny work, Firewill!!!!

(The Eagles are coming! Counting the days for the end of the year... or january... my Birthday is on 26th January, just in case lol)

Cheers!

Yay! Hallucinaton war is going to be the epithome of your awesome work... we´ll all wait for it anxiously! And Let them come, all those neat new jets! (I bet the Growler will expand the ECM script you´ve created to the  F-16C some releases ago... pretty neat!)

But that fictional fighter that resembles a Ray... is it the F-23??? Or you haven´t annoucend it yet? (it is still "the bogey"?)

Keep up the uncanny work, Firewill!!!!

(The Eagles are coming! Counting the days for the end of the year... or january... my Birthday is on 26th January, just in case lol)

Cheers!

Bogey is in the Hallucination War

and Bogey's real name is "Bogey Type 1", however some pilot called "Ray"

F-23A/XF-23 is Other Project ,but Same Alternative History for Hallucination War

• Like 1

I was close, i said F22 

I was close, i said F22 

yeah, almost close  :)

So fucking keen for these mods mate! Going to be epic!

However I'm unfamiliar with what the 'Hallucination war' is? Care to explain what its based off (if it is) etc.. 

So fucking keen for these mods mate! Going to be epic!

However I'm unfamiliar with what the 'Hallucination war' is? Care to explain what its based off (if it is) etc.. 

its Fictional Project, as you see the title image.

more detail info is will be in future.

its Fictional Project, as you see the title image.

more detail info is will be in future.

Yea I realise it was a fictional project, however I thought it might have been based off of Ace Combat or something. Either way I'm keen!

BTW Loving the F14! 

Congrats on the relese of the F-14!!

It handles very nicely!   Just flown it ....much use on big maps!

A fix for the Rio`s head turning is a must,I think.That drives me nuts,other than small things ,that will get fixed anyway,this is a great mod for A3!

Have already pushed for it on Facebook...many want this.

Thanks so much!

PS:  We hope to see much more.Take you`re time and do as much as you like....no pressure !  Please forgive the nerds...

I´m looking forward to the F-15 Mudhen....!