Sign in to follow this  
biaccdeleted2

Project Nova Uniform Pack

Project Nova Uniform Pack

HAWPaCw.png

This pack is a WIP of a retexturing of a bunch of uniform items from Arma. My focus is currently on the NATO side but I might expand to OPFOR and maybe IND at some point if there is interest.

Now I know you're thinking "Not another uniform pack. There is already so many. What makes this one different from all the rest?" Well I'll tell you. This pack is going to be completely modular meaning that uniform combinations will be packaged together instead of being lumped into one large .pbo. My goal with this project is to not only teach myself the aspects of modding and texture creation but also to give the units out there a better way of adding uniforms to their mod packs without having to download a massive 5GBs of files if they don't want to. So with that all being said here it is.

Pack 1: Multicam

The Multicam pack contains 6 variations of the camo listed below. Right now it just contains the uniform and nothing else. I have plans to add the different armor types, backpacks, and helmets.

Multicam%20showcase1_zpsuvtehct6.jpg

Pack 2: Kryptek (WIP)

Pack 3: BDU (WIP)

Downloads

MediaFire - Download

Google Drive - Download

You can follow all of my work on GitHub and check out my YouTube channel for how I am doing what I am doing.

GitHub - Link

YouTube - Link

Hey, I like the sounds of this. When you say armor types, I hope you will consider including the tactical vests too. They are nice to have on lots of loadouts and having them match the camo would be money!

Thanks for your work! Good luck!

When you say armor types, I hope you will consider including the tactical vests too.

I will see what I can do. My main focus right now is getting the uniform items finished and then going back and doing all of the armor, vests, helmets etc...

Well,from your description,is that mean you would continued update this mod and make different type of camos for uniform?

Oh, I don't mean to pressure, or make requests of you. I just hope you'll consider it when you get around to armor is all!

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@ma77h3hac83r;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Well,from your description,is that mean you would continued update this mod and make different type of camos for uniform?

Yes however I am mainly focused on certain types right now. This mod is mostly for my unit but I figured I might as well share it.

Oh, I don't mean to pressure, or make requests of you. I just hope you'll consider it when you get around to armor is all!

If you want to request certain camos or items to be textured you can make a new request on my GitHub. Look for the link below my signature. Just know it might take a while to get to it.

Nice work :)

But ... you'r TROPIC is too clear, he is normally more darkened.

And you'r multicam ARID is not ARID this is OCP that is ARID :

SCREEN

TROPIC

im going to say the basics need to be worked on before anything else. there is much room for improvement