Sign in to follow this  
persius

Problem locating MOD

Last week I purchased "Marksman DLC". I received the receipt and now I'm trying to install the mod itself but the problem is I can't locate it.

I don't have extensive experience here but from what I understand, there should be an icon on the main screen or was it automatically installed into the game? If that is the case, how do I verify?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Everyone has downloaded the DLC with the update on April 8th. Purchasing only allows you to have premium items (guns and ghillie suits etc.)

And yes there should be a Marksmen icon at the lower left part of the main menu. All DLCs you have bought should appear in the bottom left corner as apposed to the top left where unpurchased DLCs are

Also FYI Marksmen DLC is not a DLC not a mod, so here should be a better place to post a thread like this

Edited by SomeSangheili

while ingame with a weapon from the DLC, try to drop it and take it again. If you can take it, congrats, your DLC was correctly activated.

OR enter in the virtual arsenal and take a wepon from the DLC, then, look if some disturbing icons appear in your screen. If dont, again, congrats, your DLC was correctly activated.

As SomeSangheili said, an icon should appear in the main menu.

if your DLC is not activated, try veryfing the game files.