Sign in to follow this  
Sam Samson

Israeli special forces in western iraq

this is new: wow.gif

sayeret matkal forces are in western iraq to pinpoint hidden scud-launch-sites and other targets of value in the case of an attack on israel by iraq. they are working on a relevant map of high priority targets which will have to be taken out first thing should iraq not comply with UN resolutions and a use of force should become neccessary.

jordan has agreed to letting israel use it's airspace for possible sortees.

israel has not objected to the wish of the jordanian king to incorporate the sunni-moslemic part of iraq into it's borders after a war.

sounds good.

not clear is what is to be done with the kirkuk oilfields of iraq, since the arabs, turks and kurds (of iraq) are all laying claims to them. (right now saddam controlls them.)

currently suppressed northern iraqi kurds are working on a constitution for an autonomous region. with US consent.

and balschoiw

(since ralphwiggum closed the killing sadam thread ( sad.gif ) I'll answer here):

you were in mog and were not allowed to take out aidid when you could have? what outfit where you with? UN from where?

you have to consider several factors in a situation like that:

1. you might not have gotten the order to shoot because of poor force protection.

in case you killed aidid it might have been possible that your position would have gotten overrun by aidid-friendly forces from the city. you might have gotten yourself turned into minced meat had you acted.

2. it might have been that an informer was right down there with aidid. can't act then neither.

about the unocal oil situation:

unocal formed a consortium to build a pipeline from turkmenistan through afghanistan into pakistan. they withdrew in 1998 because afghanistan has no infrastructure for building such a thing.

anyway.

should the world's oil supply really be about to run dry in 10 years you would see all kinds of big corps develop alternative resources right now.

however, the yet untapped arctic wildlife refuge in alaska alone will supply oil for 30-50 years, if I'm not mistaken.

of course th US won't start to deplete its own resources before everybody else's have been used.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Oct. 06 2002,17:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">should the world's oil supply really be about to run dry in 10 years you would see all kinds of big corps develop alternative resources right now.

however, the yet untapped arctic wildlife refuge in alaska alone will supply oil for 30-50 years, if I'm not mistaken.

of course th US won't start to deplete its own resources before everybody else's have been used.<span id='postcolor'>

Eeep! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Oct. 06 2002,17:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">of course th US won't start to deplete its own resources before everybody else's have been used.<span id='postcolor'>

the biggest bit of truth ive seen on this forum

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CosmicCastaway @ Oct. 06 2002,17:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Oct. 06 2002,17wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">should the world's oil supply really be about to run dry in 10 years you would see all kinds of big corps develop alternative resources right now.

of course th US won't start to deplete its own resources before everybody else's have been used.<span id='postcolor'>

Eeep!  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

thats strang, i heard that the oil in the alaska wouldn't even keep the entire country goin for no longer from 6 months to a year.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Oct. 06 2002,21:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">thats strang, i heard that the oil in the alaska wouldn't even keep the entire country goin for no longer from 6 months to a year.<span id='postcolor'>

Just a bit depressing that it's even been considered smile.gif Anyway, it's not the purpose of THIS thread to discuss the whole Alaska thingy. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Oct. 06 2002,21:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">thats strang, i heard that the oil in the alaska wouldn't even keep the entire country goin for no longer from 6 months to a year.<span id='postcolor'>

That's because it's true. ANWR's oil resources are not as big as people say they are, and if it comes down to us depending on it to free ourselves from foreign oil, it will only give us a few months of production at 100% capacity.

Funny thing that Iraq has a lot of oil and the USA wants to change the government there! Typical US policies!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Funny thing that Iraq has a lot of oil and the USA wants to change the government there! Typical US policies!<span id='postcolor'>

Not saying that this is a reason for, becuase it should not be, but who had you rhater have run the Oil of the mid-east? Iraq or the USA? wink.gif

I definatley dont trust the US! All there propaganda and media drive. They US/Israel own the media and they tell you what they want you to hear. I am sure the Israel's are lurking around Baghdad and have all the information about saddam. Mosad are know to be the best spie organisation in the world and the always know about everything that goes on in the world.

Chill,

If you don't have any positive proof or some critical thinking capability, stop wasting forum discussions. You already contributed to closing of "killing Saddam".

Just claiming something around here is not excercise of, but abuse of freedom of speech.

Sam, didn't you realize as soon as you mentioned oil, it would be the topic of this thread.

Chill , if we were thinking about going after Saddam for his oil wouldn't it be easier if we stayed home and went after Mexico.

Look at the benifits.....first of all we could take over their economy and put them all to work for us, which is what they want anyway. We would get rid of the immigration problem once and for all.

The United States could double it's land mass.

What great vacations we could have.

We would then have better military access to all other Latin American nations.

Soon after we could take over South America and what the hell, we might as well invade Canada and control the whole of North and South America.

Then we would have plenty of oil and not have to bother with all the politics of the Mid East.

Get real with the oil argument. It ain't about oil.

Now look at where we get our oil from. Doesn't it seem stupid to go half way around the world when it's right in our neighbors backyard.

Data source: U.S Department of Energy, table by the Center for Public Integrity

Crude Oil Imports to the U.S., 1984-present

(Thousands Of Barrels Per Day)

Rank 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

1990 Saudi

Arabia Nigeria Mexico Venezuela Canada Iraq Angola United

Kingdom Colombia Indonesia

1991 Saudi

Arabia Mexico Canada Nigeria Venezuela Angola Colombia United

Kingdom Indonesia Gabon

1992 Saudi

Arabia Venezuela Canada Mexico Nigeria Angola United

Kingdom Gabon Norway Colombia

1993 Saudi

Arabia Venezuela Canada Mexico Nigeria Kuwait Angola United

Kingdom Gabon Colombia

1994 Saudi

Arabia Venezuela Canada Mexico Nigeria United

Kingdom Angola Kuwait Gabon Norway

1995 Saudi

Arabia Venezuela Canada Mexico Nigeria Angola United

Kingdom Norway Gabon Kuwait

1996 Venezuela Saudi

Arabia Mexico Canada Nigeria Angola Norway Kuwait Colombia United

Kingdom

1997 Venezuela Mexico Saudi

Arabia Canada Nigeria Angola Norway Colombia Kuwait Gabon

1998 Saudi

Arabia Venezuela Mexico Canada Nigeria Angola Colombia Iraq Kuwait Norway

1999 Saudi

Arabia Mexico Canada Venezuela Iraq Nigeria Colombia Angola United

Kingdom Norway

2000 Saudi

Arabia Mexico Canada Venezuela Nigeria Iraq Colombia Norway Angola United

Kingdom

Ok heres proof!

There is now firm evidence that the ongoing drive to induce President George W. Bush to launch a war against Iraq, is a 1996 Israeli government policy that is being foisted on the President by a nest of Israeli agents inside the U.S. government.

This Israeli spy network inside the United States was unable achieve their objective until President Bush was entrapped by the events of Sept. 11, 2001 and the falsified accounts of those events provided by this foreign intelligence apparatus, and lured over to their policies.

Lyndon LaRouche demands to know: Is this not the motive that explains

the who and why of the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001?

LaRouche demands an immediate Congressional investigation, to help purge the U.S. government of this foreign intelligence apparatus, which attempted, with the 9/11 events, to seize control over U.S. foreign policy.

The network of Pollard "stay-behinds" inside the Bush Administration is engaged in a witting hoax, to induce the President and the U.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Chill @ Oct. 07 2002,05:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lyndon LaRouche demands to know: Is this not the motive that explains

the who and why of the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001?<span id='postcolor'>

how about this?

Al Qaeda has been CONSISTENTLY claiming that 9-11 was there work. And now you are saying that 9-11 was a conspiracy by Israel? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Chill @ Oct. 07 2002,05:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok heres proof!

There is now firm evidence that the ongoing drive to induce President George W. Bush to launch a war against Iraq, is a 1996 Israeli government policy that is being foisted on the President by a nest of Israeli agents inside the U.S. government.

This Israeli spy network inside the United States was unable achieve their objective until President Bush was entrapped by the events of Sept. 11, 2001 and the falsified accounts of those events provided by this foreign intelligence apparatus, and lured over to their policies.

LaRouche demands an immediate Congressional investigation, to help purge the U.S. government of this foreign intelligence apparatus, which attempted, with the 9/11 events, to seize control over U.S. foreign policy.

The network of Pollard "stay-behinds" inside the Bush Administration is engaged in a witting hoax, to induce the President and the U.<span id='postcolor'>

Some of these Euros come up with some High Quality BS. Man do you have to be a conspiracy theorist to live in the EU or something? It seems that every thread that Chill participates in becomes and Anti US/ Anti Israel thread.

What proof is there that Chill is from Europe?

I know alot of people down here in this part of the world(Australia and NZ) that see the American Goverment as crap(besides John Howard and his cronies) You might think the American goverment is great, but that dosnt mean we have too. Democracy rhimes with Hypocracy. America claims to be the guardian of Democracy, the shining light of freedom, the becon of hope(quote George W. Bush)

The American goverment lies, and people dont like that.

But this is a thread about the Israli Special Forces in Iraq, not another why is America so bad? thread.

Israel should be the one wanting to get rid of Iraq, they are the ones that are within range of Iraqs few remaining Scuds, not America.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Oct. 07 2002,05:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Some of these Euros come up with some High Quality BS.<span id='postcolor'>

Hey don't lump us all together thank you very much mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SirLoins @ Oct. 07 2002,04:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The United States could double it's land mass.  <span id='postcolor'>

No you couldn't. There are (at least) two reasons for this:

1. You're not the only one who has enough nukes to blow the whole world up.

2. The tolerance of your public to the attrition of occupation is minimal.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Chill @ Oct. 07 2002,05:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok heres proof!

The network of Pollard "stay-behinds" inside the Bush Administration is engaged in a witting hoax, to induce the President and the U.<span id='postcolor'>

Chill, that fails to explain how an ISRAELI intelligence network could persuade a group of hardline Islamic fundamentalists to do something that would benefit Israel. I mean, come on, use your head! That is the stupidest theory I've heard since the Kennedy magic bullet theory. There is no way in a million years that Islamic terrorists would do ANYTHING to benefit Israel.

The attacks on 9/11 were very real- they werent a gigantic manipulation, they weren't a hoax. They were a spasm of hate and violence directed at the US in an attempt to spark a worldwide jihad against Western (read: American) secular culture.

One last thing- I would like to submit my own example of 'evidence':

"There is now firm evidence that Chill is an easily manipulated, gullible, little man who must be dumber than last weeks garbage to believe that an attack planned and funded by Saudi Arabians could possibly have been engineered by Israeli spies so as to initiate an attack on Iraq."

No offense intended- I just wanted to illustrate how easy it is to find 'evidence' for wildly innacurate, inflammatory accusations.

Use your Head TEX!! It said that Israel is in side the US government! It meant by having the US go on the offense it helped the Israel go on the own war against the Palestines!

Are you so gulible to believe the press?

Obviously having access to IP addresses as mods do I know where you live, howver I'm just curious as to your country of birth? The anti-Israel/US comments you make are ones I would expect to be coming more from the "Arab world" than from the country you live in currently smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Oct. 07 2002,12:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Obviously having access to IP addresses as mods do I know where you live, howver I'm just curious as to your country of birth? The anti-Israel/US comments you make are ones I would expect to be coming more from the "Arab world" than from the country you live in currently smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

When the next summer comes and my PC is going to the LAN I want to challenge you Placebo, trace me then....

I need to test some software and testing it with you Placebo would be an pleasure if you got time...

We can continiue this on the PM... You are on my list you know.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">thats strang, i heard that the oil in the alaska wouldn't even keep the entire country goin for no longer from 6 months to a year.

<span id='postcolor'>

No, that is the stratigic oil reserve that you are thinking of. This is oil that has already been tapped and is just sitting underground in crude form. The government sets it aside to use in case of a major armed conflict. The untapped oil reserves in Alaska are quite vast, especially in ANWR area.

Maybe Chil from Washington state or Calafornia. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What proof is there that Chill is from Europe?

I know alot of people down here in this part of the world(Australia and NZ) that see the American Goverment as crap(besides John Howard and his cronies) You might think the American goverment is great, but that dosnt mean we have too. Democracy rhimes with Hypocracy. America claims to be the guardian of Democracy, the shining light of freedom, the becon of hope(quote George W. Bush)

The American goverment lies, and people dont like that. <span id='postcolor'>

What goverment does not lie? What goverment has not done something hypocritic?