Sign in to follow this  
jakeplissken

Something that is bothering me about Altis + Stratis. No sewage plants?

Why are there no sewage treatment plants on Altis or Stratis? Does everyone in 2035 go potty in a portaloo? It is a large island in 2035, not a building site? Why is there no sewage plant? Even Far Cry 3 had a sewage plant for petes sake. They should put on in the new terrain. This would make it more realistic. And there are no toilets inside the houses. Just a small thing, but this is really bothering me. I would hate to use a smelly claustrophobic portaloo every time I had to go. Better to dig a hole. Build a pit toilet.

Keep in mind the lack of decorations/random accessories inside houses is to make the game not lag even more than it already does. There aren't beds, decorations, tables, or toilets inside the houses, but if there were then there would be that many more models for our PCs to process. I really don't think it would make a difference in the gameplay experience considering the effect on performance it would have.

Keep in mind the lack of decorations/random accessories inside houses is to make the game not lag even more than it already does. There aren't beds, decorations, tables, or toilets inside the houses, but if there were then there would be that many more models for our PCs to process. I really don't think it would make a difference in the gameplay experience considering the effect on performance it would have.

for now yes but when dx12 is out there's no excuse for not including furniture in houses

for now yes but when dx12 is out there's no excuse for not including furniture in houses

The bottleneck for the game is the CPU processing. Migrating to dx12 would have little to no effect on that. A big issue is the game is not effectively using multiple cores, rather than the graphics API being used.

Maybe just add the sewage plants, we can only assume there are real ones on the actual land itself.

I also see the reference here there seems to be an overabundance of portajohns, portaloos, whathave you on the maps, more so on Altis is there an explanation for that,

and got to agree with the Op here I mean whats with the lack of plants and the overabundance of these portable toilets, is each town under construction

or destruction or is the map specifically setup to play a major role in the campaign which i did not play?

Dont really matter to me tbh, could care less, but just wondering why as suggested.

Well, are there Sewage plants on the real island or do they simply let it go into the sea (wich is not uncommon in that region)?

Yeah furniture, and in game tvs with 4k resolution 144 ghz at 100fps . ANd a monkey butler to wipe up after I spank mine.

I heard Stephen hawkings got a preview version of Directx 12 downloaded to his wheelchair, made him talk like Christian Bale then up and do the moon walk.

Well, are there Sewage plants on the real island or do they simply let it go into the sea (wich is not uncommon in that region)?

An out-fall pipe straight out to sea --like in Canada.

Not kidding, there's a large city on the west coast that does exactly that..., pipe runs near 5 miles out.

Sewage plant? --We don't need no stinkin' sewage plant!

considering the houses don't have toilets it would be a huge waste of money on the Altis Republic to build a sewage plant. :p

Why are there no sewage treatment plants on Altis or Stratis? Does everyone in 2035 go potty in a portaloo? It is a large island in 2035, not a building site? Why is there no sewage plant? Even Far Cry 3 had a sewage plant for petes sake. They should put on in the new terrain. This would make it more realistic. And there are no toilets inside the houses. Just a small thing, but this is really bothering me. I would hate to use a smelly claustrophobic portaloo every time I had to go. Better to dig a hole. Build a pit toilet.

more objects more lag. thats all.

and i dont wanna buy another PC to play this game because of the toilets.

try downloading map mods full of vegetation and objects inside buildings and then compare with Altis frame rate.

---------- Post added at 12:11 ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 ----------

considering the houses don't have toilets it would be a huge waste of money on the Altis Republic to build a sewage plant. :p

They havent got toilets because they pee outside and take a bath on the beach.

a waste of money. :cool:

There is no point of making a large sewege plant because it would be just another large big indistructable unentrable building... i also would love to see some skyscrapers with eterable interior but that would hit performance So we need to be happy with this :)

This whole situation stinks.. And its lucky for Pete they had one in Far Cry 3, at least his effluent got processed correctly.

Dan;2929502']Yet another feature that got flushed....

Guess this thread only ever had one way to go ....:toilet:

There is no point of making a large sewege plant because it would be just another large big indistructable unentrable building... i also would love to see some skyscrapers with eterable interior but that would hit performance So we need to be happy with this :)

yeeh.. some skycrapers would be nice.

This game should improve the close quarter battles.

For example, Kavala´s hospital... a lot of floors, but only can walk in the first one and in the last one :(

This is a pretty crappy thread, guys. :P

a awful lot of the environment is just decoration. i haven't come across any schools are firestations either :P

if you take all the buildings in a town in A3 and replace them with vital things that people need to run an actual village/town, then you'd have no houses left for people to live in...

Sewage plants? this is a MAN"S ISLAND, we don't need no stinkin sewage plants! #RealMen #MoSausagePlease

Sewage plants? this is a MAN"S ISLAND, we don't need no stinkin sewage plants! #RealMen #MoSausagePlease

:jump_clap::jump_clap::jump_clap::jump_clap: