Kolmain

(Co30) Evolution-A3

Found something else if you kill enemies well in tanks or other vehicles you get negative points instead of positive points.

Found something else if you kill enemies well in tanks or other vehicles you get negative points instead of positive points.

I'm working on that now. :)

---------- Post added at 19:42 ---------- Previous post was at 18:49 ----------

RC10, all bugs fixed! Tell me if its ready for 1.0! :cool:

• [NEW] Players now have their rank insignia displayed on themselves.
  • [NEW] OPFOR Wheeled assets may be delivered to AO via slingload.
  • [NEW] You can now decide how many AO's you need to clear before mission ends.
  • [bUGFIX] FARPs/MASHs now spawn correctly with group respawn points.
  • [bUGFIX] "a"/"an" differences working in hints and notifications.
  • [bUGFIX] MASHs now heal WEST men over time.
  • [bUGFIX] FARPs/MASHs now have virtual arsenal local to each player on the ammobox in the composition.
  • [bUGFIX] When you disable ranked weapons, you can now recruit all types of AI up to 12.
  • [bUGFIX] OPREP displays again.
  • [bUGFIX] Offroad Vehicles and Unarmed Hunters respawn properly
  • [bUGFIX] MHQ respawns with MHQ capabilities
  • [bUGFIX] Visible Kill notifications no longer only display friendly fire.

https://github.com/Kolmain/Evolution-A3/releases

I'm hoping to have this mission ported to RHS Escalation on Chernarus and Takistan for my own personal use, as well as ACE integrated, is it okay with the author if I release these?

Should I wait for the 1.0 release before doing this port work?

that is some serious opposing force ! very fun . squad dont hesitate to S&D quite far from the AO . they tracked me to the mhq !

i can't deploy a respawned mhq .

Edited by griffz

Have had PC issues for a month now so hav'nt really had time to test much or host on a server as planned 8( keeps looking better an better can't wait for final release :D

I'm working on that now. :)

---------- Post added at 19:42 ---------- Previous post was at 18:49 ----------

RC10, all bugs fixed! Tell me if its ready for 1.0! :cool:

• [NEW] Players now have their rank insignia displayed on themselves.
  • [NEW] OPFOR Wheeled assets may be delivered to AO via slingload.
  • [NEW] You can now decide how many AO's you need to clear before mission ends.
  • [bUGFIX] FARPs/MASHs now spawn correctly with group respawn points.
  • [bUGFIX] "a"/"an" differences working in hints and notifications.
  • [bUGFIX] MASHs now heal WEST men over time.
  • [bUGFIX] FARPs/MASHs now have virtual arsenal local to each player on the ammobox in the composition.
  • [bUGFIX] When you disable ranked weapons, you can now recruit all types of AI up to 12.
  • [bUGFIX] OPREP displays again.
  • [bUGFIX] Offroad Vehicles and Unarmed Hunters respawn properly
  • [bUGFIX] MHQ respawns with MHQ capabilities
  • [bUGFIX] Visible Kill notifications no longer only display friendly fire.

https://github.com/Kolmain/Evolution-A3/releases

I'm hoping to have this mission ported to RHS Escalation on Chernarus and Takistan for my own personal use, as well as ACE integrated, is it okay with the author if I release these?

Should I wait for the 1.0 release before doing this port work?

Hi Phil, I'll be working on those as well as soon as 1.0 is out. If you'd like to help, please collaborate on GitHub. Fork my work, then create a pull request and I'll create separate branches for each mod pack.

that is some serious opposing force ! very fun . squad dont hesitate to S&D quite far from the AO . they tracked me to the mhq !

i can't deploy a respawned mhq .

edit: mhq doesnt respawn a second time

So the bug fix didn't work form before? :confused:

Have had PC issues for a month now so hav'nt really had time to test much or host on a server as planned 8( keeps looking better an better can't wait for final release :D

Was wondering where you went! What kind of PC issues you having? I'm going to do a playtest of 1.0 this saturday with TacticalGamer, any and all welcome!

The fix worked for my server but a few new things popped up. When you deploy a re-spawned MHQ you can't teleport to it from the base and it no longer has the MHQ map tag. Also i can't seem to lock on to anything with the missiles from the jet.

The fix worked for my server but a few new things popped up. When you deploy a re-spawned MHQ you can't teleport to it from the base and it no longer has the MHQ map tag. Also i can't seem to lock on to anything with the missiles from the jet.

So you can deploy it, but its not used as a respawn point and you can't teleport to it?

So you can deploy it, but its not used as a respawn point and you can't teleport to it?

that is correct.

Hi Phil, I'll be working on those as well as soon as 1.0 is out. If you'd like to help, please collaborate on GitHub. Fork my work, then create a pull request and I'll create separate branches for each mod pack.

So the bug fix didn't work form before? :confused:

Was wondering where you went! What kind of PC issues you having? I'm going to do a playtest of 1.0 this saturday with TacticalGamer, any and all welcome!

Had Windows install/re-install corrupted files, startup with my Kingston 256 gb SSD went from 15-20 secs to over a minute(still hav'nt sorted) thinking maybe it might be a Win update somewhere I get. Spent alot of time running with Tactical Gamer folks for ArmA1 an ArmA2(b4 I got my own server) I did take a brief look an the github versions I get updates for in my email, an saw the one last nite with the reinforcments coming by heli. Think I had it b4 I had to up an do a full system re-install. Anyways keep up the good work :D

Normally I don't like running windows ewithout doing a complete update but yesterday just happend to catch the slow startup occurring right after I finished win updates, so I'm now slowly trying to sort thru the mini updates than the jump too the 200+updates I get which is right after i noticed the issue.

Edited by Call_911

i have sometime , deploy action on a respawned mhq ???!!! . and i can't use deployed mhq as spawn.

the new mhq is not the same model of truck ... i was looking for it .

ability to deploy mhq on rough terrain would be a good improvement if you ask me.

Edited by griffz

Had Windows install/re-install corrupted files, startup with my Kingston 256 gb SSD went from 15-20 secs to over a minute(still hav'nt sorted) thinking maybe it might be a Win update somewhere I get. Spent alot of time running with Tactical Gamer folks for ArmA1 an ArmA2(b4 I got my own server) I did take a brief look an the github versions I get updates for in my email, an saw the one last nite with the reinforcments coming by heli. Think I had it b4 I had to up an do a full system re-install. Anyways keep up the good work :D

Normally I don't like running windows ewithout doing a complete update but yesterday just happend to catch the slow startup occurring right after I finished win updates, so I'm now slowly trying to sort thru the mini updates than the jump too the 200+updates I get which is right after i noticed the issue.

As far as your comp goes, I had similar issues. A month ago I wiped it clean and installed the Win10 tech preview, I got an easy 15% boost in ArmA. Not sure if Win10 is just more optimized or if my system was bogged down but I love it! Sounds like its time for you to reinstall too. Try and join us on Saturday!

i have sometime , deploy action on a respawned mhq ???!!! . and i can't use deployed mhq as spawn.

the new mhq is not the same model of truck ... i was looking for it .

ability to deploy mhq on rough terrain would be a good improvement if you ask me.

Ok, sounds like something with the MHQ script (CHHQ). I'll look into it today/tomorrow. I might just scrap CHHQ and write my own MHQ script. I may just remove any space checks like I did for MASH/FARP so you can deploy anywhere except in the base... hmm let me think on it...

On a separate note I need some help putting together some compositions for an overwatch position, a roadblock, mortar fortifications and radio towers. This entails placing objects (could by via Zues) in the Virtual Reality map to build a composition and saving it using a function. Is anyone interested in helping out with these? I can post instructions if so.

i never use that, but i can probably do it . just gimme the instruction on pm .

i never use that, but i can probably do it . just gimme the instruction on pm .

Ok- start out by placing yourself, and name whatever unit you are p1. Place Zeus down and set the owner to p1. Synchronize the Zeus module with your player unit. Place the center of what you want to make in the editor. For example: if you're making a mortar fortification, place the mortar. Name this unit (empty unit) center. Now "preview" the mission.

Press "insert" on your keyboard to go into Zeus/3D Editor. Place and build your composition. Do not include any alive units. Only place objects and empty vehicles. You can place static weapon defenses.

When done building, press "escape" on your keyboard and in the debug console on your screen, paste this:

copyToClipboard([getPos center, 100, true] call BIS_fnc_objectsGrabber);

Now press "execute locally".

The composition will copy to your clipboard, and now you can simply paste (Control-V) here in a CODE tag and I can recreate it in Evolution! Be sure not to close your mission until your sure you have the code saved!

---------- Post added at 12:18 ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 ----------

Latest commit includes basic EVO_MHQ implementation and removed CHHQ.

yea got my reserved copy for the 29th of July reserved yesterday so hopin for a boost on my I5 3.3ghz with my 660ti gb an 16 gb ram, will give it another look once my pc is back to 100%, does the latest version of Evolution require a dedicated server for all scripts etc to work or can i just host it as b4? thought was goinna get a cheap 20 man server thru FPS but they only use paypal so have to research another server host for ArmA3.(any recommendations).

yea got my reserved copy for the 29th of July reserved yesterday so hopin for a boost on my I5 3.3ghz with my 660ti gb an 16 gb ram, will give it another look once my pc is back to 100%, does the latest version of Evolution require a dedicated server for all scripts etc to work or can i just host it as b4? thought was goinna get a cheap 20 man server thru FPS but they only use paypal so have to research another server host for ArmA3.(any recommendations).

Its been so long idk who to get for hosting anymore. If you're going to put up a server try and make sure you can get a headless client with it. It runs much better. You can still host and play though!

okay , i will try that . so several prefabs you need . let me try

(list of avaiable recruit unit is join to "not statics" list. i understand all that was already set. previous safeguard in init compairing score to rank variable , is the way , just add a condition to the variable if global_rank_system_not_existing .)

Edited by griffz

okay , i will try that . so several prefabs you need . let me try

("Place Zeus down and set the owner to p1"

imagine i NEVER use zeus system ... but i know editor ... pfwwweee

is zeus a unit in the available list ? )

Zues is under modules (F7?).

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:39 ----------

For those of you asking for an RHS version. I can complete this after 1.0, but to speed up the process it would be great if you could gather the classnames of the weapons and items in the mod. They need to be arranged as seen bellow:

[color="#FF8040"]rank1vehicles [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"B_Truck_01_Repair_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"B_Truck_01_ammo_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"B_Truck_01_fuel_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"B_Truck_01_medical_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_mrap_01_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"nonsteerable_parachute_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"steerable_parachute_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_boat_transport_01_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_g_boat_transport_01_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
rank2vehicles [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_heli_light_01_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_sdv_01_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_mrap_01_hmg_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_truck_01_covered_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_truck_01_mover_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_truck_01_box_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_truck_01_transport_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
rank3vehicles [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_heli_light_01_armed_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_heli_transport_01_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_heli_transport_01_camo_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_mrap_01_gmg_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_apc_wheeled_01_cannon_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
rank4vehicles [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_apc_tracked_01_rcws_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_apc_tracked_01_crv_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_boat_armed_01_minigun_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
rank5vehicles [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_apc_tracked_01_aa_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_mbt_01_cannon_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_mbt_01_tusk_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
rank6vehicles [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_heli_attack_01_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_mbt_01_arty_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_mbt_01_mlrs_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
rank7vehicles [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"b_plane_cas_01_f"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]

rank1weapons [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"arifle_MX_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"launch_NLAW_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"launch_RPG32_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
rank1items [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_Aco"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_ACO_grn"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"acc_flashlight"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]

rank2weapons [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"launch_B_Titan_short_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"launch_B_Titan_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"hgun_ACPC2_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"arifle_MXC_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"arifle_MX_GL_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"arifle_MX_SW_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
rank2items [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_Hamr"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_Hamr"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_Aco_smg"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_ACO_grn_smg"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_Holosight"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_Holosight_smg"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"bipod_01_F_snd"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"bipod_01_F_blk"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"bipod_01_F_mtp"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]

rank3weapons [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"arifle_MXM_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"arifle_Mk20C_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"arifle_Mk20C_plain_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"arifle_Mk20_GL_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"hgun_Pistol_heavy_02_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"LMG_Mk200_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
rank3items [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"B_UavTerminal"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"Laserdesignator"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"acc_pointer_IR"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_MRCO"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"NVGoggles"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]

rank4weapons [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"hgun_ACPC2_snds_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"arifle_MXM_Black_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"arifle_TRG21_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"arifle_TRG21_GL_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"arifle_TRG20_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"SMG_01_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"arifle_MX_GL_Black_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"arifle_MX_SW_Black_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"hgun_PDW2000_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"SMG_01_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"SMG_02_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
rank4items [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"muzzle_snds_H"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"muzzle_snds_L"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"muzzle_snds_M"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"muzzle_snds_B"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"muzzle_snds_H_MG"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"muzzle_snds_H_SW"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"muzzle_snds_acp"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"muzzle_snds_338_black"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"muzzle_snds_338_green"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"muzzle_snds_338_sand"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"muzzle_snds_93mmg"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"muzzle_snds_93mmg_tan"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]

rank5weapons [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"srifle_EBR_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"srifle_DMR_02_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"srifle_DMR_02_camo_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"srifle_DMR_02_sniper_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"srifle_DMR_03_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"srifle_DMR_03_khaki_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"srifle_DMR_03_tan_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"srifle_DMR_03_multicam_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"srifle_DMR_03_woodland_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"srifle_DMR_06_camo_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"srifle_DMR_06_olive_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"srifle_DMR_06_camo_khs_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"MMG_02_camo_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"MMG_02_black_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"MMG_02_sand_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
rank5items [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_SOS"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_NVS"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_Nightstalker"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_tws"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_tws_mg"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_Yorris"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_MRD"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_DMS"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_LRPS"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]

rank6weapons [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"srifle_LRR_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"srifle_GM6_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"srifle_LRR_camo_F"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
rank6items [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_AMS"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_AMS_khk"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"optic_AMS_snd"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]

rank7weapons [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
availableHeadgear [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_HelmetB"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_HelmetB_camo"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_HelmetB_paint"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_HelmetB_light"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_HelmetSpecB"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_Booniehat_mcamo"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_Booniehat_khk_hs"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_MilCap_mcamo"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_Cap_tan_specops_US"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_Cap_khaki_specops_UK"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_Cap_headphones"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_Bandanna_mcamo"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_Bandanna_khk_hs"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_Shemag_khk"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_ShemagOpen_khk"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_Watchcap_blk"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_PilotHelmetHeli_B"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_CrewHelmetHeli_B"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_PilotHelmetFighter_B"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_HelmetCrew_B"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_Cap_marshal"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_Watchcap_sgg"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_Watchcap_camo"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_Watchcap_khk"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_Watchcap_cbr"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_Beret_02"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_BandMask_demon"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_BandMask_reaper"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"H_HelmetB_light_snakeskin"[/color]
[color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
availableGoggles [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"G_Combat"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"G_Lowprofile"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"G_Shades_Black"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"G_Shades_Blue"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"G_Shades_Green"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"G_Shades_Red"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"G_Sport_Blackred"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"G_Sport_Blackyellow"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"G_Squares_Tinted"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"G_Tactical_Black"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"G_Tactical_Clear"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"G_Bandanna_blk"[/color]
availableUniforms [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"U_B_CombatUniform_mcam"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_tshirt"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_vest"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"U_B_HeliPilotCoveralls"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"U_B_CTRG_1"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"U_B_CTRG_2"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"U_B_CTRG_3"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"V_PlateCarrierIAGL_oli"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"V_PlateCarrierSpec_mtp"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"V_PlateCarrierSpec_blk"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"V_PlateCarrierGL_mtp"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"V_PlateCarrierGL_blk"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"U_B_FullGhillie_ard"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"U_B_FullGhillie_sard"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"U_B_FullGhillie_lsh"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"U_BG_Guerilla2_1"[/color]
availableVests [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"V_BandollierB_khk"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"V_BandollierB_blk"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"V_PlateCarrier1_rgr"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"V_PlateCarrier2_rgr"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"V_PlateCarrierGL_rgr"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"V_PlateCarrierSpec_rgr"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"V_PlateCarrierL_CTRG"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"V_PlateCarrierH_CTRG"[/color]
availableItems [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"ItemWatch"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"ItemCompass"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"ItemGPS"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"ItemRadio"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"ItemMap"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"MineDetector"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"Binocular"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"NVGoggles"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"FirstAidKit"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"Medikit"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"ToolKit"[/color]
availableBackpacks [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"B_AssaultPack_rgr"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"B_AssaultPack_mcamo"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"B_Kitbag_rgr"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"B_Kitbag_mcamo"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"B_TacticalPack_blk"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color]
   [color="#7A7A7A"]"B_TacticalPack_mcamo"[/color]
   [color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color][/color]

Made with KK's SQF to BBCode Converter

You don't have to worry about magazines, I dynamically generate all usable magazines.

what is the icon label for mhq ?

magic is happening on my server .

what is the icon label for mhq ?

magic is happening on my server .

Sorry I don't know what an "icon label" is?...

MHQ was labeled "HQ" on my map .

The MHQ's marker should(?) be MHQ, not HQ. HQ is for the staging base. Regardless, I've removed CHHQ and will proceed forward without it.

yeah name was HQ , we can think about futil cosmetic later.

Road block ,mortar, and radio tower prefab .

yeah name was HQ , we can think about futil cosmetic later.

Road block ,mortar, and radio tower prefab .

Yep, don't make the radio tower prefab too big. But it needs some sandbags and maybe a 50cal/something?

Ok- start out by placing yourself, and name whatever unit you are p1. Place Zeus down and set the owner to p1. Synchronize the Zeus module with your player unit. Place the center of what you want to make in the editor. For example: if you're making a mortar fortification, place the mortar. Name this unit (empty unit) center. Now "preview" the mission.

Press "insert" on your keyboard to go into Zeus/3D Editor. Place and build your composition. Do not include any alive units. Only place objects and empty vehicles. You can place static weapon defenses.

When done building, press "escape" on your keyboard and in the debug console on your screen, paste this:

okay.

do i need any addons , to reveal hidden object in editor ? i dont find the main thing : radio tower

Edited by griffz