firewill

[WIP]F-15 Eagle Series Standalone

At what stage is the work? I really can't wait for this ;)

Not enough AA missiles 

I think they need to let the B2 load AMRAAMs XD get a full load with over 60 of them XD

• Like 2

I think they need to let the B2 load AMRAAMs XD get a full load with over 60 of them XD

That'd be the nightmare of the skies. Also add a few other weapons like a cannon, ground missiles n flares and, you have the Ho-229 haha

Will this have a F-18 Wasp-type dashboard or a lot of gauges? Also;Could you make it so that we can shut-down one engine and fly with the other if we take damage ?  With a fire extinguisher we could prevent nasty stuff from happening....And a re-start button.

Could you add more helmet-types?Helmet-mounted cueing system?    And more options to target specific targets,then rejoin flight,Pincer-attack and so on.A G-meter gauge would be most helpful.

Exoset Missile?  A better-than-average damage-model?Could take more non-severe damage and keep flying.

Can we get a much improved Fx-file for the gun,please?  I would like something in the order of Armcore`s A-109 agusta helicopter cannon pods-spot on.

A way to order my wing-man to use Mk-82 bombs while I use something else ,will also be useful.

If it`s doable,could you add some kind of "race-track" (as the refueling tankers fly in USAF-mod ) as a module to place on the map.

These are of-course just what I would like to see on this topic.Do as much as you care for .

Thanks for a Fantastic set of planes!   Keep up the work!   

P.S: Any pix of the after burners?  Much coool.....

Could you add a simple "weapon relese point" module ,for anti-ship attacks? For those that would like to play with Naval assets.

Hey man, hope production is still going smoothly!

Quick questions though.

- Will the F15 be released before the two seater F16 update?

- What new toys are you going to add with the next FIR AWS Pack? (Haven't heard much about that lately) 

Keep it up though mate! Glad someone is putting time into make some awesome air assets! 

• Like 1

Quick questions though.

- What new toys are you going to add with the next FIR AWS Pack? (Haven't heard much about that lately) 

Keep it up though mate! Glad someone is putting time into make some awesome air assets! 

F-16D/F-2B is for Next Year Schedule, so F-15 Series is will be release before F-16D.

and Next AWS is will be update for some JASDF Weapons, Durandal Anti-Runway Penetration Bomb for F-16, and Sniper XR for F-2A and F-16.

• Like 4

Quick questions though.

Will we have dual-control ,just like in MELB?(Helicopter mod).Could you please update the RWR-reciver that shows incoming missiles,to show the missile itself while you get rid of the `magic-radar`at the top,would be most helpful.

Will we have dual-control ,just like in MELB?(Helicopter mod).Could you please update the RWR-reciver that shows incoming missiles,to show the missile itself while you get rid of the `magic-radar`at the top,would be most helpful.

I dont think thats possible. otherwise most air vehicles would have a functional radar system 

Dual control might be possible though not too sure, since if the back seater gets all the toys then you just fly from the back seat, no need for the pilot. Removes that teamwork level, plus if you're going down you just eject anyway. 

The RWR I doubt would work, Arma isn't that much of a simulator. 

Dual control might be possible though not too sure, since if the back seater gets all the toys then you just fly from the back seat, no need for the pilot. Removes that teamwork level, plus if you're going down you just eject anyway. 

The RWR I doubt would work, Arma isn't that much of a simulator. 

But if your pilot was killed by unlucky stray fire then at least the WSO is able to limp home by taking control, it wouldn't be that unbalanced since the Blackfoot has the same setup 

Could you try to make Trim work?Needed to be able to fly hands off.Helps a lot when flying. B)  ;)

Trim actually works already. I fly with a Thustmaster A-10 HOTAS and the trim hat actually trims the aircraft... Tried it on the F16. Was blown away by the fact that Arma had a working trim feature haha! 

Trim actually works already. I fly with a Thustmaster A-10 HOTAS and the trim hat actually trims the aircraft... Tried it on the F16. Was blown away by the fact that Arma had a working trim feature haha! 

oh, trim is working? great. i'm not use of flight stick so i never know about it.

Yeah,but I use X-52 with no trim button,could I use a hat for trim?that would be usefull.....

By the way-can you add the Israeli Kukri Python 4 missile?Very effective close in range...

Sorry for pestering you ,I just want it to be perfect...Not that is won`t be,I`m sure.

Just one last request:Could we get,(even if it doesen`t work) a helmet with a Monocle Sight?   Just like the Mando Missiles mod had.

It`s so darn cool....Thanks for a great mod!

oh, trim is working? great. i'm not use of flight stick so i never know about it.

From what I've seen and done the trim doesn't keep the plane level, however you can fly by using the trim as the joystick really. In other words, instead of trying to fine tune your joystick to lineup with the horizon you can use the hat, but then you have to keep doing it as the aircraft wants to fly upwards. 

I've noticed with the F16 the best speed is around 320 or so and it will just fly in a straight line (Providing you use a bit of trim here and there) 

Awesome planes and cannot wait for them all. Weirdo that I am though I am looking forward to the F-15 more than the F-14. Has always been my favorite. Though all of them are more than welcome. You do some excellent work.

Are you gonna make a strike eagle?

Seriously!? Have you even read the initial post?

Feature
-F-15 Eagle Series(C/E) for USAF and other country.

Awesome planes and cannot wait for them all. Weirdo that I am though I am looking forward to the F-15 more than the F-14. Has always been my favorite. Though all of them are more than welcome. You do some excellent work.

Seriously!? Have you even read the initial post?

and others at a later date

and others at a later date

More than the F-16, F-15, F-14, F-2, and that blurry picture of an aircraft of unknown type in the F-14 thread?

More than the F-16, F-15, F-14, F-2, and that blurry picture of an aircraft of unknown type in the F-14 thread?

Its Firewills top secret project 

Its Firewills top secret project 

Yup, caught that in his(?) F-14 project page. Keeps making me think Ace Combat is coming to Arma.