firewill

[WIP]F-15 Eagle Series Standalone

maybe a manual button for engaging the speed brake, so I can do that "speed brake full" landing without stalling the aircraft 

speed brake for F-15 is same working like other aircraft.(is mean working automatically when decrease the speed)

i didn't show the speed brake, because i think that is not a Important than other feature.

maybe a manual button for engaging the speed brake, so I can do that "speed brake full" landing without stalling the aircraft 

You can already set manual speed break within the vanilla controls. 

I use the A-10C HOTAS and I have one of the thumb switches bound to it. Allows me to use speed break whenever I want without going to 0% throttle. I forgot what the key is in the options hence I haven't stated it yet but it is there. 

You can already set manual speed break within the vanilla controls. 

I use the A-10C HOTAS and I have one of the thumb switches bound to it. Allows me to use speed break whenever I want without going to 0% throttle. I forgot what the key is in the options hence I haven't stated it yet but it is there. 

if i remember, it will be the "break" button, but never used it before, or It's some "user control XX" for the mods only

Could this have a Gun pipper and the `dumb bomb`tad-pole always on,please?  When zoomed in,we could more easy see the ground and put it on target.

Could you make the jet more slow to respond to input from steering-or-...make the flaps work more efficient,to make it more stable,or "weighted down" .Like A.10 with flaps+speed brake.

Looks nice!  Will you add ultra-low flight profile to the AGM-84? 

GPS-co-cordinates for non-LGB`s are the best way to go about it.

BTW,we would most likely need a .dat-file for X-52,X-65,X-55 joystick to be able to use this with enough efficiency.

We probably need the "user action buttons" programmed for us.

If you would do that for us...great.

If not,many won`t use the lase,too complicated....maybe ,they never use these buttons.

Could we get a way to set a route in Map,and make the Ai fly this? Like the C-130 Spooky in MCC mod,but follow my WP?

Just my 2 cent,thanks for a great plane!

D3DCA579BC8C85EA7088B1D82D3040C9F9543825

1EC8C7CFA96F1E2F8D523191B79A389C00CE3AF0

907802EACAF295474EC7FA40C26B00AC60C895B1

F-15D Cockpit is also almost complete(because, front cockpit is same to C and just make 'simplified' cockpit for rear instructor)

also, i decide add the internal jammer system for my aircrafts

F-16C / F-14D : ASPJ(Airborne Self Protection Jammer)

F-15 Series : AN/ALQ-135 Internal Countermeasures System

F-2A : IEWS(Intergrated Electronic Warfare System) develop from Japan

Internal Jammer is same function of my previous ECM Jammer, however have less operation time(ecm pod : 120s / internal jammer : 60s) than ECM Pod.

ECM Pod is will be add more jamming system.

• Like 3

D3DCA579BC8C85EA7088B1D82D3040C9F9543825

1EC8C7CFA96F1E2F8D523191B79A389C00CE3AF0

907802EACAF295474EC7FA40C26B00AC60C895B1

F-15D Cockpit is also almost complete(because, front cockpit is same to C and just make 'simplified' cockpit for rear instructor)

also, i decide add the internal jammer system for my aircrafts

F-16C / F-14D : ASPJ(Airborne Self Protection Jammer)

F-15 Series : AN/ALQ-135 Internal Countermeasures System

F-2A : IEWS(Intergrated Electronic Warfare System) develop from Japan

Internal Jammer is same function of my previous ECM Jammer, however have less operation time(ecm pod : 120s / internal jammer : 60s) than ECM Pod.

ECM Pod is will be add more jamming system.

will you "copy and paste" the new version of HUD to the F2A and F16C? it's annoying to land with my own sense and feeling without the indicator (that "ball")

very good work, the F15 looks very nice. What are the next plans after the F15? ;)

ueberflugtornado-ecr-50-0150-46-155-grup

• Like 4

very good work, the F15 looks very nice. What are the next plans after the F15? ;)

ueberflugtornado-ecr-50-0150-46-155-grup

I think next is F-16D.... He already said the next year projects

will you "copy and paste" the new version of HUD to the F2A and F16C? it's annoying to land with my own sense and feeling without the indicator (that "ball")

hud is not from me, maybe ask to kimi, he is creator of my f-16 hud.

srbknight has right answer. next is F-16D.
in my thread(standalone release thread), you can find some information about my next year projects

I think next is F-16D.... He already said the next year projects

thats right!

• Like 1

Cannot wait it is almost here. Always liked the Eagle more than other fighter aircraft. Remember watching a video of Eagles training against Raptors a few years ago. The Raptors won about 80% of the time when using stealth, while the Eagles won about 60% against unstealthed Raptors. From a plane that first flew in the 1970s.

Cannot wait it is almost here. Always liked the Eagle more than other fighter aircraft. Remember watching a video of Eagles training against Raptors a few years ago. The Raptors won about 80% of the time when using stealth, while the Eagles won about 60% against unstealthed Raptors. From a plane that first flew in the 1970s.

really? i don't heard about it. really interesting.

3BB07C7C3225C1515E6971F6E75F1F7D241A1453

Blue Sky and Contrail

currently WIP, so maybe not include for right now.

• Like 4

Hey Firewill, have you check out this mod? POOK´s SAM PACK

I´ve tested yours and USAF planes againt them, and boy they put up a good fight... so far the F-2 had the best survivability (both yours and USAF´s ECM script work, but your HARM only engage mast/big radar units as P-12, and USAF´s don´t engage them at all, so it is up to bombing and gun straffing to get them (or ASM/mavericks too)

POOK has his own suit of scripts and ARM missiles, so you may need to talk to him or follow his mod manual to make your mod compactible (pleaaaaase, make it so, his SAMs are so freaking awesome!)

Hope to see your F-16C and StrikeEagles going on Iron Hand missions against POOKs SA-10(S-300) and SA_20 (S-400) sites =D

cheers!

Hey Firewill, have you check out this mod? POOK´s SAM PACK

I´ve tested yours and USAF planes againt them, and boy they put up a good fight... so far the F-2 had the best survivability (both yours and USAF´s ECM script work, but your HARM only engage mast/big radar units as P-12, and USAF´s don´t engage them at all, so it is up to bombing and gun straffing to get them (or ASM/mavericks too)

POOK has his own suit of scripts and ARM missiles, so you may need to talk to him or follow his mod manual to make your mod compactible (pleaaaaase, make it so, his SAMs are so freaking awesome!)

Hope to see your F-16C and StrikeEagles going on Iron Hand missions against POOKs SA-10(S-300) and SA_20 (S-400) sites =D

cheers!

yeah also i've download & play with SAM Pack. that is awesome.

engage the SAM with HARM is easier work. because just update the "Engage list" for my SEAD System, its will be work.(currently, Tigris and some RHS AAA units& Radar Installation is in the Engage list)

new update is will be available on F-15 Release Date, Dec-24.

• Like 1

To make the weapons work against Pooks and the like ,we need Mavericks to have at least a 6-9 km range otherwise we get shot down .

Maybe,we need some stealth curtain ,that change Arma`s "magic radar" by changing it`s range and make us get closer to enemy before they could see us. 

Could you do a sonic boom for all of your aircraft? Possibility with a framework to expand to other aircraft. But great progress and love the contrails.

To make the weapons work against Pooks and the like ,we need Mavericks to have at least a 6-9 km range otherwise we get shot down .

Maybe,we need some stealth curtain ,that change Arma`s "magic radar" by changing it`s range and make us get closer to enemy before they could see us. 

he made F16C with AGM65, and there will be stand-off weapons that will have way more range than a ATGM

and also, you must be new if you keep getting spot by AI's radar unit (fly over 1000-1500m plz not rushing in like BF4 helps)

if you have right concept, what AI using can't kill you (you got more range than them all the time, even bombs)

Could you do a sonic boom for all of your aircraft? Possibility with a framework to expand to other aircraft. But great progress and love the contrails.

maybe for future. of course into the AWS.

he made F16C with AGM65, and there will be stand-off weapons that will have way more range than a ATGM

and also, you must be new if you keep getting spot by AI's radar unit (fly over 1000-1500m plz not rushing in like BF4 helps)

if you have right concept, what AI using can't kill you (you got more range than them all the time, even bombs)

SEAD System is currently re-work, its can be with more long range. but still can use old system because for AI.

yeah also i've download & play with SAM Pack. that is awesome.

engage the SAM with HARM is easier work. because just update the "Engage list" for my SEAD System, its will be work.(currently, Tigris and some RHS AAA units& Radar Installation is in the Engage list)

new update is will be available on F-15 Release Date, Dec-24.

[about SOnic Boom] maybe for future. of course into the AWS.

Awesome news, Firewill, the F-15 update will certainly be DA BOMB lol

and @teddymosart1, ECM script (both Firewill´s and USAF´s) already work against POOK´s SAM, you just got to use them at the right timing to get closer and fire the AGM-65s (I´ve noticed the F-2 have a great survivability against those SAMs, you should try it... its japanese AGM have a longer ranges than the MAVs)

cheers!

Awesome news, Firewill, the F-15 update will certainly be DA BOMB lol

and @teddymosart1, ECM script (both Firewill´s and USAF´s) already work against POOK´s SAM, you just got to use them at the right timing to get closer and fire the AGM-65s (I´ve noticed the F-2 have a great survivability against those SAMs, you should try it... its japanese AGM have a longer ranges than the MAVs)

cheers!

because they don't want to shoot down that cute idolm@ster girls. best distraction tactics  :lol:

• Like 2

will there be GBU-39 for F15E?

if there is, will they be available for F16C?

All weapons come under Firewills AWS Pack, which is weapons and effects only. So anything he adds to that can be used on any of his aircraft, or anyone elses aircraft who used the AWS pack. 

will there be GBU-39 for F15E?

if there is, will they be available for F16C?

will be future, not now.

if GBU-39 is added, also F-16C can use of it.