firewill

[WIP]F-15 Eagle Series Standalone

Firewill we will have F-15C/D and F-15E ? Wow man :D just people can't wait this we would like this soon?!

• Like 1

I dont know very much about the F-15, especially in comparison to the SU-35 and F-18's.

So its like the F/A-18  where theres a single and double seated version?

I dont know very much about the F-15, especially in comparison to the SU-35 and F-18's.

So its like the F/A-18 where theres a single and double seated version?

The F-15B and D two seater versions are for training, used by the operational conversion units...

The F-15E is a two seater (only two seater, like the Su-30) strike aircraft/multirole...

So it's not really the same, the F-18F are used for the OCU and for real missions too, same for the F-15E stryke eagle, but I didn't ever see a F-15B or D in combat operations ;)

The F-15B and D two seater versions are for training, used by the operational conversion units...

The F-15E is a two seater (only two seater, like the Su-30) strike aircraft/multirole...

So it's not really the same, the F-18F areused for the OCU and for real missions too, same for the F-15E stryke eagle, but I didn't ever see a F-15B or D in combat operations ;)

Thanks for the info  :P

Is the C the single seater? I've seen images of a single seater before

Thanks for the info :P

Is the C the single seater? I've seen images of a single seater before

The F-15 versions are:

A and C single seater

B, E and D two seater

I'm not sure about export versions like the K, J, I, etc!

So yes the C is the single seater asi superiority variant ;)

2BA2ABB9AE9B5805DFF100400ADE2817F4D04C9F

F-15DJ(12-8076), Same Squadron of F-15J

• Like 7

Wow!  Looks Amazing! What are you planning to add to it more?  I saw this:http://makearmanotwar.com/entry/DY0EYk5Nqg#.VijKsTahe74

That may be very interessting to add into this mod!  Maybe talk to him about adding some HUD`S  as taylor-made for F-15?

He already uses a custom HMD for the F16. I'm sure the F15 will receive the same quality treatment. 

578C51D4057A41172A12EA508F183E2B08E8DE60

24DB9BC30057EBC180CC7EBB6AC299642968E162

F354A7F511FA092F9E2003BED1F503567E9833DB

Galm Team / Ustio Air Force / 6th Air Division / 66th Tactical Fighter Unit

PIXY : Time to Dive into the Fireworks!

FRND : IFF has Confirmed it's Galm. the Reinforcement team is Galm.

• Like 5

578C51D4057A41172A12EA508F183E2B08E8DE60

24DB9BC30057EBC180CC7EBB6AC299642968E162

F354A7F511FA092F9E2003BED1F503567E9833DB

Galm Team / Ustio Air Force / 6th Air Division / 66th Tactical Fighter Unit

PIXY : Time to Dive into the Fireworks!

FRND : IFF has Confirmed it's Galm. the Reinforcement team is Galm.

"Yo buddy, still alive?"

I love this textures, we can be again the Demon Lord of the Round Table :D thanks Firewill!!

People has said they have not seen the gun-flash during gunruns. Hope to see a fix for that....thanks.(F-14).

People has said they have not seen the gun-flash during gunruns. Hope to see a fix for that....thanks.(F-14).

at least two i saw, include you.

maybe one people more said about that, i will add it

i'm already answer into the f-14 thread and plus write into f-14 thread this is f-15 thread.

yeah, i don't input the muzzle flash because its my philosophy.

"Perfect Weapon is Not a Funny", so always input flaw like no muzzle flash. its not a stick out, so i did.

maybe other peoples don't agree about that. 

Ok!  Will post in correct place....just if you forgot it.Will we be able to multi-target and set the number of bombs to drop at one time?

most of people don't know difference between F-15E Strike eagle And F-15I (Israel) is mostly in electronics and engine 
1-an-f-15i-raam-taking-off-from-hatzerim

IAF F-15I Ra'am close look on engines 
F15eMidland.jpg

USAF F-15E strike eagle !
The F-15I Ra'am is similar to the F-15E, but features several different avionic systems to meet Israeli requirements. To facilitate night-time strikes, the F-15Is were initially fitted with Sharpshooter targeting pods designed for Israeli F-16s. The Sharpshooter pod was less capable than the LANTIRN pods used on USAF F-15Es; Israel later purchased 30 LANTIRN pods. The F-15Is initially lacked Radar Warning Receivers, Israel installed its own electronic warfare equipment, the Elisra SPS-2110, as well as a new central computer and embedded GPS/INS system. All sensors can be slaved to the Display And Sight Helmet (DASH) helmet-mounted sight, providing both crew members a means of targeting which the F-15E lacks. The F-15I uses the APG-70I radar; its terrain mapping capability can locate targets difficult to spot while under adverse weather conditions. The radar can detect large airliner-sized targets at 150 nautical miles, and fighter-sized targets at 56 nautical miles, it has a reduced resolution one-third below the standard USAF APG-70.
F-15SA 
(SAUDI) 

The F-15SA is a new version for the Saudi Arabian Air Force. The F-15SA will have a modern fly-by-wire flight control system in place of the hybrid electronic/mechanical system used by all previous F-15s. The variant includes the APG-63(v)3 active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar, digital electronic warfare systems (DEWS), infrared search and track (IRST) systems, and other advanced systems. It also includes a redesigned cockpit originally intended for the F-15SE.

• Like 1

I see Israel still appreciates a good camo on their aircraft 

most of people don't know difference between F-15E Strike eagle And F-15I (Israel) is mostly in electronics and engine 

1-an-f-15i-raam-taking-off-from-hatzerim

IAF F-15I Ra'am close look on engines 

F15eMidland.jpg

USAF F-15E strike eagle !

The F-15I Ra'am is similar to the F-15E, but features several different avionic systems to meet Israeli requirements. To facilitate night-time strikes, the F-15Is were initially fitted with Sharpshooter targeting pods designed for Israeli F-16s. The Sharpshooter pod was less capable than the LANTIRN pods used on USAF F-15Es; Israel later purchased 30 LANTIRN pods. The F-15Is initially lacked Radar Warning Receivers, Israel installed its own electronic warfare equipment, the Elisra SPS-2110, as well as a new central computer and embedded GPS/INS system. All sensors can be slaved to the Display And Sight Helmet (DASH) helmet-mounted sight, providing both crew members a means of targeting which the F-15E lacks. The F-15I uses the APG-70I radar; its terrain mapping capability can locate targets difficult to spot while under adverse weather conditions. The radar can detect large airliner-sized targets at 150 nautical miles, and fighter-sized targets at 56 nautical miles, it has a reduced resolution one-third below the standard USAF APG-70.

F-15SA 

(SAUDI) 

The F-15SA is a new version for the Saudi Arabian Air Force. The F-15SA will have a modern fly-by-wire flight control system in place of the hybrid electronic/mechanical system used by all previous F-15s. The variant includes the APG-63(v)3 active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar, digital electronic warfare systems (DEWS), infrared search and track (IRST) systems, and other advanced systems. It also includes a redesigned cockpit originally intended for the F-15SE.

Wait, Israel still flies the A-4? (Background first pic) Awesome little attack aircraft.

Speaking of the F-15SE, any thoughts of including it with the F-15C/E or possibly it's own version?

Wait, Israel still flies the A-4? (Background first pic) Awesome little attack aircraft.

Speaking of the F-15SE, any thoughts of including it with the F-15C/E or possibly it's own version?

No they don't it's retired aircraft but several still in storage. 

no F-15SA is Saudi version of the F-15E Strike Eagle and difference between F-15E It includes a redesigned cockpit originally intended for the F-15SE.

All of these photos look amazing firewill!! looks very very close to release my friend. You have really outdone yourself this year with the release of your FIR_AWS Loadout system, Your F-16C,Your F2/A Viper, and now your [much anticipated] F-15SE! Releasing/updating the FIR_AWS was a smart move! Fantastic Work,,,,absolutely F*ing Fantastic! :cheers:

Someone needs to make aggressor textures!!! When it releases.