firewill

[WIP]F-15 Eagle Series Standalone

Yup, caught that in his(?) F-14 project page. Keeps making me think Ace Combat is coming to Arma.

Ace Combat or Other things.

of course, i'm a big fan of Ace Combat Series too.

• Like 1

ACE COMBAT FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hows production going? Any new updates/worthy to show us :)

currently focus on F-14D, so maybe after tomcat.

• Like 3

currently focus on F-14D, so maybe after tomcat.

Yea no worries mate sounds good. One quick question.

-Will the F15 and F14 + beyond have more realistic and loud jet sound/roar to them?

I think you're using the Buzzard sound atm and I don't reckon its doing the justification your mods deserve. You've got such beautiful and high quality aircraft yet not the best sound to go with them. I reckon if you somehow added awesome life like jet engines which could be heard from a good distance (obviously like IRL) your aircraft would be complete. If I knew how to do this I'd love to help but unfortunately have no clue how to mod Arma.

Again this is just a suggestion to make your mods a hell of a lot better! HD model + HD sound = orgasmic! 

Yea no worries mate sounds good. One quick question.

-Will the F15 and F14 + beyond have more realistic and loud jet sound/roar to them?

I think you're using the Buzzard sound atm and I don't reckon its doing the justification your mods deserve. You've got such beautiful and high quality aircraft yet not the best sound to go with them. I reckon if you somehow added awesome life like jet engines which could be heard from a good distance (obviously like IRL) your aircraft would be complete. If I knew how to do this I'd love to help but unfortunately have no clue how to mod Arma.

Again this is just a suggestion to make your mods a hell of a lot better! HD model + HD sound = orgasmic! 

yeah, i know but sound is my weakness part.

and in my theory, if someone don't like the sound of my aircraft, he will be change the sound for himself. so that's why still i'm use the original sound.

yeah, i know but sound is my weakness part.

and in my theory, if someone don't like the sound of my aircraft, he will be change the sound for himself. so that's why still i'm use the original sound.

Might have to see if I can sound mod now haha. 

Where is download? :(

Firewill hasn't released it yet. He is currently working on his F-14.

Where is download? :(

F14 Tomcat comes sometime this month, F15 MAYBE November (though he hasn't stated)

Firewill my friend, 

It's very nice to see your birds in A3 i hope that this plane will be out of Firewill's industries and ready soon as it possible !! 

Can you post please gallery to see current work or latest pics ? thank you anyway !  :D

Firewill my friend, 

It's very nice to see your birds in A3 i hope that this plane will be out of Firewill's industries and ready soon as it possible !! 

Can you post please gallery to see current work or latest pics ? thank you anyway !  :D

i'm focus on tomcat for now, so F-15 is hold temporary.

Combining the Strike Eagle with the Mach Loop will be amazing. 

I was not the only one thinking that then. Though I would like to take all of Firewill's aircraft around it, along with a few others.

• Like 1

Camera info display is MUCH easier to get to work ,than F-16,current version.!   Go for that,please.

Do it yourself teddy. Stop spamming all Firewill's threads please.

Will this be worked on/or released anytime soon now that the f14 is done (btw that mod is AWESOME flew it around today cya SU-27 keep up the good work).

Will this be worked on/or released anytime soon now that the f14 is done (btw that mod is AWESOME flew it around today cya SU-27 keep up the good work).

Possibly Late November to December, maybe even Jan if he wants to get it really good before release. 

How do you get the great detail like the FC-37 has. Is that something you need to do or is that a texture?

Could we get Emergency Release button for the bombs.please?  Shed the weight ,when shot at? Work with Kimmy and his Hud`s and add a helmet monocle sight for off-boresight shooting.

Could we use a drone to lase a target,seeing it on a display?

Could we get Emergency Release button for the bombs.please?  Shed the weight ,when shot at? Work with Kimmy and his Hud`s and add a helmet monocle sight for off-boresight shooting.

Could we use a drone to lase a target,seeing it on a display?

Seeing as though weight has no real effect in Arma I don't see a point. 

You can already lase targets with a drone and drop bombs on them. 

No comment on boresight apart from that it would be interesting. 

Seeing as though weight has no real effect in Arma I don't see a point. 

You can already lase targets with a drone and drop bombs on them. 

No comment on boresight apart from that it would be interesting. 

Yeah you can use drones which are helpful but get shot down easily. I recommend Church and Kiory's APEX Drakon although its WIP

1FC1A6DC87DF693337E0620E8991DD8C30E14A55

A2C9F7AA45B61AA1304C7B8021881EFF54A2F60F66CC90F84667A919F24A6222BF6CF0FC1CE0F86C

F-15D Eagle Early WIP

Skin is same the F-15C, will be change for later.

• Like 4