firewill

[WIP]F-15 Eagle Series Standalone

i need some rest, so F-14, F-15,F-16 and other project is will be halt until july.(busy of real life :-( )

sorry for bad news

Firewill

So bad to heard but it's understandably, you are start a huge projects for few months i wish you good rest ! cheers ;)

Just a quick question that struck my mind as i saw your thread. Is there any plans for this version of the beast on your future roadmap?

Beside's that, rest well. You deserve it after all the work you've been doing on multiple projects.

Edited by DarkSideSixOfficial

Professional work Firewill! Especially with FIR AWS US. I hope to see more mods made by you man as well as more weapon loadouts ;)

Professional work Firewill! Especially with FIR AWS US. I hope to see more mods made by you man as well as more weapon loadouts ;)

more weapon is will be update.

--

i just back to the work, because busy work in the real life is just completed few days ago. so i have few time for working current project.

but progress is slow than before.

Null problem, Firewill, take your time, your aircrafts are a work of art (precise and with attention to detail) and thus no need to rush... thou we are so eager to fly those Eagles of yours lol

If you already have .PSD templates, I´m sure Pinaz would love to already skinning some Eagle variants in advance... he´s another great community artist on the aerial subject ;)

Keep up the great work!

cheers!

;2939973']Null problem' date=' Firewill, take your time, your aircrafts are a work of art (precise and with attention to detail) and thus no need to rush... thou we are so eager to fly those Eagles of yours lol

If you already have .PSD templates, I´m sure Pinaz would love to already skinning some Eagle variants in advance... he´s another great community artist on the aerial subject ;)

Keep up the great work!

cheers![/quote']

Thanks for understand it.

ofcourse Texture Template is provide for reskin. maybe he alrady planning about retexture of eagle,tomcat :-)

and plus, i'm considering of Change the Release Schedule. before plan is, F-15 is will be release after F-14, but currently consider of change the both. F-15 First, and F-14 is After F-15.

• Like 1

Excellent news firewill!!! F-15 is one of my favorite aircraft and I'm happy to hear that you are back in business :)

Is this going to be the SE version???

Is this going to be the SE version???

i don't have plan about SE..just focus on C and E version for now.

i don't have plan about SE..just focus on C and E version for now.

ah okay

Wow. Good looking. The S/MTD would look amazing with that detail. Can't wait to take some HD screenshots of this Eagle though. =D

Can you please make this F-15 been enabled for CAS in Zeus by defult when relesed,I`m tired of waiting for new types of CAS.

If you want to,you can obtain permission or make you`re own,a script from A2 Hip helicopter for NOE flight,a autopilot feature with height setting.

Can you please make this F-15 been enabled for CAS in Zeus by defult when relesed,I`m tired of waiting for new types of CAS.

If you want to,you can obtain permission or make you`re own,a script from A2 Hip helicopter for NOE flight,a autopilot feature with height setting.

F-15E Standard Loadout is CAS type. so can be spawn by zeus.

and second is i don't understand what you mean, autopilot like AC-130? :-(

Mud Hens, Tomcats, dude you're like single-handedly filling out my wishlist for aircraft in Arma! Awesome work, man!

2015-06-15_00001.jpg

2015-06-15_00002.jpg

2015-06-15_00003.jpg

2015-06-15_00004.jpg

2015-06-15_00005.jpg

my arma 3 tools was broken so can't binarize with shadow model from few week ago. but recently that problem is fixed.

so, F-15 Eagle is now have shadowvolume model.

2015-06-16_00001.jpg

F-15J Equip the AAM-3,AAM-4

Currently focus on animation like Intake, Speedbrake and Engine Nozzle.

Edited by firewill

Beautiful work and beautiful screenshots!

Can't wait to fly them!

1 suggestion:

Why not making one "firewill release thread"?

To regroup ALL your work?

Stunning work as usual. I'm super excited to use the strike eagles, for piloting myself and also for calling in airstrikes. Your modelling and texture work is top notch!

Beyond and above. Love the models.

I want to be able to give waypoints to my own plane to travel to a place and Loiter there at a set height just as UAV can,force Lights ON/Off ,even decide from 30 m and up to have a chance against AAA in the future and a Meny entry to make my AI team to attack other target (+a button),and the possibility to change seats during flight to act as RIO. Everything that makes the team mate AI to search for targets.The UAV Waypoint setting will be of interrest. 9-Line and it flies there,a little like the "Auto_Land " feature. Maybe add a feature that bomb with LGB`s ,while I shoot AGM-65. The flying will be made by the system,go from x-y@--- altitude-pic all houses and use dumb bombs while I steer one LGB,Fac the other.

I would like it to use Flares automatically,and if possible,add a Module that spawns Migs,adding aircombat.

Maybe ,you could add someting that adds AA-teams also? They are never used now.

I know the A 2 had a working mod that mad a Hip helicopter fly accordingly to the height of object in the vicinity.I want to be able to fly Low and fast and just care about my actions .

It should be possible to auto-lock onto several targets and remember them.