SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

2 hours ago, sammael said:

I have voted. Any plans -to make your amazing mod  pbo Modular? I meant for example use only weapon system ,F-15 and F-22 jets

Doh, meant to add that on there, now it is: https://goo.gl/forms/X6axM5EBBCybvRJX2 

If you already did the survey and want to chime in there, just PM me and I'll add it to your responses. So the question is: What would be your ideal download denomination: 1 = One large download, 2 = Several large packs of general aircraft types, 3 = Many packs of several aircraft by more specific type, 4 = Every aircraft a separate download. Do PM me though, don't want to spam the forum too much.

Much appreciated guys, the feedback is quite helpful already, keep it coming!

It's good to see that you take into account  opinion of the players. Thank you very much

4 = Every aircraft a separate download

• Like 1

Jeah, i voted too, but why i could not find the C17 in that? You still want to improve that or you want kick that out of your mod? :(

Its a very nice transport plane, i hope you still want to improve that.

Thx for your work on the USAF mod dude!

On 4/30/2017 at 3:03 AM, Devastator_cm said:

I don't think that in non english speaking countries they will say "30 feet". 

Since the mod is the United States Air Force mod, they should speak American!

Besides as I understand it the International code and standard for voice comms is to speak English.  That was due in part (I think?) to the results of WW2.  Regardless I don't think voice acting other languages is going to be an easy task

Did anybody speak about voice acting and provide multi language mod? I asked if possible to replace the sounds via config didn't I?!

3 hours ago, YesYoa said:

Jeah, i voted too, but why i could not find the C17 in that? You still want to improve that or you want kick that out of your mod? :(

Yeah, that was an accident, it is definitely still in the mod. It's had the visual treatment completed and is now beautiful: https://twitter.com/usaf_arma/status/809966414362738688

14 minutes ago, Devastator_cm said:

Did anybody speak about voice acting and provide multi language mod? I asked if possible to replace the sounds via config didn't I?!

On 4/30/2017 at 4:47 AM, raynor_d said:

Yep, the sounds will be configurable via config, still working on exactly how it will be laid out.

Other languages currently fall outside the scope of the mod for reasons stated by @hcpookie, but others are welcome to do so. I'll release the config layout as soon as it's decided.

• Like 1

Hmmm.....conspicuous absence of the HH-60? Does this mean that the "ride in back" glitch will not be fixed, or possible that this aircraft is being dropped all together by the devs? 

~S

No no, the HH-60 is alive and well. The survey list is not an indication of what is or is not planned.

• Like 3

I was also going to add i have noticed that the the RHS tanks and MRAP's do not fit in the cargo hold on the c-5 or c-17 can this be worked in so that both aircraft can carry them on this future update? the Mraps in RHS are new so... thats probably why

19 minutes ago, lonewolf321 said:

I was also going to add i have noticed that the the RHS tanks and MRAP's do not fit in the cargo hold on the c-5 or c-17 can this be worked in so that both aircraft can carry them on this future update? the Mraps in RHS are new so... thats probably why

As you can see the boxes surrounding the RHS vehicles (to outline them) in 3den, i think that is what is currently the issue

Why?  Can you not install mods w/o workshop?  Is it really that hard?

The server I can only use MOD uploaded to SteamWorkShop.

Uploading to SteamWorkShop makes it easy to download and manage MOD quickly.It takes a long time to download from Japan.

Takes a long time to d/l from my computer too!

7 hours ago, KUZIRA. said:

Uploading to SteamWorkShop makes it easy to download and manage MOD quickly.It takes a long time to download from Japan.

Doesn't Japan have like the 2nd fastest net after South Korea? 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, KUZIRA. said:

The developers of USAF have showed no indication of wanting to give up their intellectual property rights just for your convenience. This isn't the first time it's been asked, so please, search a thread before you pander the developers in the future. It gets very tiring after a while, especially when they're doing this for free and in their free time. Thanks.

• Like 2

Any news on any changes to the F-22A particularly in regards to air-to-ground weapons?

25 minutes ago, blade4951 said:

Any news on any changes to the F-22A particularly in regards to air-to-ground weapons?

Please don't ask for news in threads, it is considered a form of spam on these forums. Please see the forum rules for clarification. I am sure when the mod team has news they will post some and not before. Please remember, addon makers make content for free and sometimes other priorities take over :f:

• Like 1

Important question to DEVs. Are you going to follow arma 3 default sensor range format?  For example by default Maverick AGM have 6km IR max lock on and fire distance.

BUT in game can lock only at 2km distance . Maybe IR signature of tanks that are idling/moved a KM or two is not strong enough to be detected by the macer seekers much more than 2km away.Maybe it is  post apex rendering system limitation. I don`t know.

Thanks for attention and your hard work. USAF - One of my favorite A3 mod

I don't see how giving permission for another place to upload is giving up their rights. i'd really like to see this mod on the workshop so i can add it to my units collection to distribute easier.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Martinez.E said:

I don't see how giving permission for another place to upload is giving up their rights. i'd really like to see this mod on the workshop so i can add it to my units collection to distribute easier.

If we don't want our mod on Steam Workshop we don't want it there, and everyone should respect the authors choice

• Like 3

Yes, because making it accessible to others would be a bad thing right? ffs.

• Like 1