SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Yes firewill doesn't have anything to do with this mod. This f16 was made by apollion and his group and donated to us. We are in the process of upgrading it so that it will be very different than the one that is currently released in the mod and firewills. In fact I can produly say that the update coming is very different than the one out current with different sounds, better weapons, textures, scripts etc. I believe everyone will be pleased with the end result. I will say if you liked the AC-130 of current you will love it now. Put a lot of focus on it.

Oooh, that has gotten my attention. I already thought the AC-130 was brilliant with LDL script, so really curious to see how you've improved it. Speaking of gunships, I don't know if you've seen BI's latest dev diary. But we're also getting gunships in the APEX expansion. Except in n the form of a large VTOL aircraft. Sort of like an MV-22 meets AC-130.

Now I don't know how BI is going to implement their version of a gunship, but I can't help but think they have also developed their on script which allows the player to both fly the plane and fire the weapons just like in LDL's srcript (perhaps they use the same system they have for the UAV's).

Is this going to affect how to play with the USAF mod AC-130 you think? Or are you going to keep developing it your own way?

He're the video btw if you haven't seen it yet:

https://youtu.be/5A1O4QiFd58?t=4m20s 

Oh brother we have the Aliens dropship now!  Waiting for the post-Tanoa Sulaco release LOL   I mean, I know why they are doing the "future soldier" stuff, but not my cup 'o' tea.

Since he already developed the gunship stuff before tanoa, I would say he certainly has a handle on things.  ;)

• Like 1

Oooh, that has gotten my attention. I already thought the AC-130 was brilliant with LDL script, so really curious to see how you've improved it. Speaking of gunships, I don't know if you've seen BI's latest dev diary. But we're also getting gunships in the APEX expansion. Except in n the form of a large VTOL aircraft. Sort of like an MV-22 meets AC-130.

Now I don't know how BI is going to implement their version of a gunship, but I can't help but think they have also developed their on script which allows the player to both fly the plane and fire the weapons just like in LDL's srcript (perhaps they use the same system they have for the UAV's).

Is this going to affect how to play with the USAF mod AC-130 you think? Or are you going to keep developing it your own way?

He're the video btw if you haven't seen it yet:

Thanks for providing this and yes the way that the new apex update works will effect the ac-130 and the cv-22 mostly and if need be effect the others as well. We will adapt to what comes and make them better. I want to tell you what I'm planning but the suprise is what i like. Somethings I'll reveal some I won't.

• Like 1

Is apex out or this vehicle out?

Well I know Tanoa has been made available for some people who pre-ordered, don't think any of the new vehicles are out though.

I have started production of a much wanted aircraft. I will not say what it is but its brand new to the Air Force inventory

• Like 3

I would guess the AC-130J Ghostrider or the AC-130W Stinger II because afaik they are the newest aircrafts in the inventory.

I have started production of a much wanted aircraft. I will not say what it is but its brand new to the Air Force inventory

Is it the Brazilian Light CAS propelled plane A-29 built by Sierra/Embraer US Subsidiary (though it was intended to Afghan Air Force THROUGH an US Gov requisition) or the new Predator drone model?

• Like 1

My guess is either a B-52 Stratofortress (really hope it is) or an SR-71 or the F-117A

My guess is either a B-52 Stratofortress (really hope it is) or an SR-71 or the F-117A

He said new, not from the 80’s haha

• Like 1

@SGT Fuller, I wondering if you already know that Global Hawk's camera view goes through its 3D model in some angles. 

Just move it a little down and it's OK. And check out it's head light functioning please. I'll be appreciated to see it fixed in next release. Thank you so much.

@SGT Fuller, I wondering if you already know that Global Hawk's camera view goes through its 3D model in some angles. 

Just move it a little down and it's OK. And check out it's head light functioning please. I'll be appreciated to see it fixed in next release. Thank you so much.

Hey I'll look at it and fix it. The drone is much bigger now comparing it to its real life version.

@all as stated its nothing from the 80s and it's a USAF only plane/jet.

It's been a while since the last update.

Can't wait so see this mod updated and the title change to  United States Air Force( 2016).

I don't play with this mod today, just expect to play the updated version when it's done. 

Hey I'll look at it and fix it. The drone is much bigger now comparing it to its real life version.

@all as stated its nothing from the 80s and it's a USAF only plane/jet.

i assume you mean Fighter jet with "Jet"

Is it Textron´s Scorpion jet? (ISR/Attack plane) Thou I can´t confirm it has been selected by USAF aquisition dept... OK, I´ll stop speculations lol

Anxious for the update (CCIP and working laser pods on fighters/attacker jets)

Cheers!

Since you started to make USAF 2016 (I assume it's the name) some patches arrived.

Do you recheck every stuffs you made after each patch to find incompatibilities?

I'm sure you do about important things like F-22, F-35, Ac-130 and F-16 but what about low priority planes like B-2?

You said it won't change like other things in next release but what about it's basic? Like it's sound.

After v1.60 update I can't hear the engines sound and it's very bothering.

You know, since there is no other B-2 available for Arma 3, your aircraft is very important to me and I know to most of the community members.

Please be more kind to this unique goodies. Sound fix and a Virtual Horizon like B-1 is more than enough for an update.

Can't wait to get a hand on next version of USAF. Thank you.

Since you started to make USAF 2016 (I assume it's the name) some patches arrived.

Do you recheck every stuffs you made after each patch to find incompatibilities?

I'm sure you do about important things like F-22, F-35, Ac-130 and F-16 but what about low priority planes like B-2?

You said it won't change like other things in next release but what about it's basic? Like it's sound.

After v1.60 update I can't hear the engines sound and it's very bothering.

You know, since there is no other B-2 available for Arma 3, your aircraft is very important to me and I know to most of the community members.

Please be more kind to this unique goodies. Sound fix and a Virtual Horizon like B-1 is more than enough for an update.

Can't wait to get a hand on next version of USAF. Thank you.

Oh all of them are getting some love trust me. Including the B1 and B2.

• Like 2

Should i lower the fuel in the planes to make them more realistic?

• Like 1

I think you should, you could even make them unrealistically low, since air vehicles in general are pretty overpowered. Your choice in the end but I reckon a range reduction would definitely be more interesting.

Should i lower the fuel in the planes to make them more realistic?

Yes maybe abit lower then irl like Floris said, and i think that will open more potential for Aireal Refuelling aswell

Is apex out or this vehicle out?

You can now download all the content from the upcoming update to the dev-branch on steam.