SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Since nobody ever responded to my last post, ill ask again. I like to use Zeus a lot because im not very good at scripting missions and when ever I use an aircraft out of this mod in Zeus and take control of it, I can never use the service menu. Can you make it so I can you the service menu in Zeus or is there an easy script I can add?

Since nobody ever responded to my last post, ill ask again. I like to use Zeus a lot because im not very good at scripting missions and when ever I use an aircraft out of this mod in Zeus and take control of it, I can never use the service menu. Can you make it so I can you the service menu in Zeus or is there an easy script I can add?

Put a service menu next to it, or make the script your self by using addweapons and addmagazine commands

You didn't describe in detail what was happening that you were not seeing service menus. As per instructions, The service menus only appear when the plane is near a functional Hanger or service vehicle - Vehicle Ammo -

Sorry I wasn't descriptive enought the first time, I mean that if I spawn a plane next to a hanger in zeus, there is no service menu option. I have to manually place the aircraft in the editor to get it to work, but im trying to avoid scripting and mission making if possible. Does that make a little more sense?

Sargken, what do you mean put a service menu next to it?

Sorry I wasn't descriptive enought the first time, I mean that if I spawn a plane next to a hanger in zeus, there is no service menu option. I have to manually place the aircraft in the editor to get it to work, but im trying to avoid scripting and mission making if possible. Does that make a little more sense?

Sargken, what do you mean put a service menu next to it?

It needs to be a player in the vehicle. (a unit being controlled by zeus isn't considered as a player).

There is a possibility that we could make a service menu module through zeus, however, I'm pretty sure no one on the team has any experience with zeus modules.

I found his aircraft to have great flight models personally, always room for improvement

if you don't include landing/staling speed and takeoff speed as a flight model, yes.

but the landing speed is terrible (had to say that, because a E3 landing at 110 kmh? na) except for A10C(nearly for every mod, idk why)

Why is the download from Mediafire only a rar? Am I doing something wrong? I don't want to download from Armaholic cause that takes an hour.

if you don't include landing/staling speed and takeoff speed as a flight model, yes.

but the landing speed is terrible (had to say that, because a E3 landing at 110 kmh? na) except for A10C(nearly for every mod, idk why)

Arma is not capable of handling realistic het landing speeds. It will destroy any aircraft uppon touching the ground. Thats why with most mods, the speed you would expect in kts is in Km/h with arma.

• Like 1

Not sure if anyone posted this but the 105mm on the AC-130H "Specter"  autopilot script seems like it doesn't do any damage to targets just map objects around to impact point.

Yeah Ac130 needs a lot of work. Offered my help multiple times without any response. Especially with the new FlyinheightASL command, a propper AC130 is right on our doorstep.

So I'll post it publicly now. USAF team! Let me help you!!

• Like 2

I wouldnt have time to take over the USN Pack anyways. The USAF Pack is enough for me at this point. So guys here is the scoop. Myself and my remaining team members are working hard to produce a great update. Things that will be in this next update are as follows:

• New Textures for aircraft and missilepack
  • Advanced HARM System
  • New Service menus
  • Updated bombs and missiles
  • Better Handling of aircraft
  • Drones now reflect actual size :)
  • F-16 redesign
  • Aircraft weapons storages will now reflect actual aircraft loads
  • Ability to preset your own loadouts
  • More to come!!!

With that being said majority of the updates are being focused on the AC130, A10, F-16, F-22, F35 A,B, and C. The bombers really dont need an update so there not being focused on besides textures. Same goes for the heavy transports. They will get some love trust me but it wont be as extensive as the last update. Also i promise you that i will include a through readme for new and older users who dont know how to work the Air Force Mod. The security Forces members will be removed from the pack. Only pilots will be in it from now on. I will post some videos soon. In the mean time please check out the F35B and C threads in the discussion boards for videos of those. A alpha is expected REALLY soon!! 

You mentioned updated bombs and missiles. Hopefully this will include the GBU-53 as it is ineffective against heavy armor in both power and accuracy. The JAGM of the F35 takes a while to lock on the targets and is easily confused by smoke discharges of tanks. If anyone else can confirm this, please do so. Otherwise i look forward to this promising update  :)

Hey guys, got a problem with th C-130 Paradrop:

"

'(...)

File USAF_C130J\functions\Cargo\fn_dropCargo.sqf, line 71

|#|sleep 1;

_pos1 = getPosVisual _obj;

wait...'

Error Generic error in expression

"

Cargo will be dropped, but falls to the ground like a stone without a parachute...

It needs to be a player in the vehicle. (a unit being controlled by zeus isn't considered as a player).

There is a possibility that we could make a service menu module through zeus, however, I'm pretty sure no one on the team has any experience with zeus modules.

Ok, I understand. If you could make a module that would be amazing but I understand if you don't have the experience or time for it. Anyways I love the mod, keep up the great work! ;)

Apologies everyone for not being around to answer questions etc. I am extremely busy in my private life. The update is coming along. Loadouts are being re-done, new textures are being applied and particles are being looked at for the explosion. Thats it and we will be done. Also we are trying hard to come up with a new and proper AC-130 script but its not a high priority as the other things. Thank you for being patient and i will try to get on here to answer what other questions pop up. Lala has been doing well to answer all that he can. Thank you lala.

• Like 7

Hey, I just wanted to pop by and thank you for how FRIGGIN' AMAZING this mod is.

So I am a recently converted flight and space sim enthusiast, who got into flying with a stick due to the Star Citizen alpha. I quickly got obsessed and now own a whole simpit of my own. In addition to this, I've always been an ArmA fan but were never much for flying before I discovered it in Star Citizen. Now it's all I want to do. Other games might offer a more detailed flight experience, but only ArmA offers real time interaction with the boots on the ground. It's even gone so far that I'm looking to join a milsim unit as a dedicated fixed wing pilot sometime in the near future. And there's going to be one condition: that they run this mod.

As someone who flies full time now, this mod in combination with ACE3 completely reinvigorated flying for me. I stumbled upon it while looking for an F-22 for ArmA, and holy crap did it deliver. I've never had as much fun in any other craft in ArmA so far. Beyond that the F35 feels like a perfect fit for the CAS duties I want to perform, and I'm super hyped about you putting out the B and C variants in the next update.

All in all, so many thanks to both SGT Fuller and his team for the all work that has gone into this mod. Keep up the good work, and while I don't wish for you to stress it I'm super hyped about the next release!

• Like 3

how to use the nuclear assets on other cards? Also Altis and stratis ... I sometimes is used the game logic, but it is not clear how to put the module and whether it is at all. Generally, you can tell how to put service on the cards, where it does not exist?

Apologies everyone for not being around to answer questions etc. I am extremely busy in my private life.

Nothing more needs to be said - priorities!  "its only a game" and we can wait ;)

Hello , I realized you are busy in real life , but I would like you include in to your plans to update at least functional artificial horizon within the aircraft as to who plays real milsim simulator and pretty hard to fly any plane without the same apparatus.

I would like to take this opportunity to tell you that I am big fan of his work and that accompany since the alpha version of the mod.

I would like you include in to your plans to update at least functional artificial horizon within the aircraft as to who plays real milsim simulator and pretty hard to fly any plane without the same apparatus.

Yes, that's exactly what I said a few months ago. This is least of things that a plane cockpit must have.

I know that they mentioned they are not going to change things around for bombers or other big aircrafts on this upcoming version but come on guys, at least make this thing functional please.

Does the E3 have an extended radar range and actually function as an E3 would or is it just the model with the normal radar? I have had the mod for a while and have never been able to tell.

Does the E3 have an extended radar range and actually function as an E3 would or is it just the model with the normal radar? I have had the mod for a while and have never been able to tell.

This I believe is currently in, the radar stuff is displayed on the map though instead as markers which are colour coded as well as assigned the vehicle's respective icon.

• Like 1

Yes, that's exactly what I said a few months ago. This is least of things that a plane cockpit must have.

I know that they mentioned they are not going to change things around for bombers or other big aircrafts on this upcoming version but come on guys, at least make this thing functional please.

Cockpits are a huge time investment, almost as much work as building the entire mesh of the model.  To get it 'right' takes a mind numbing amount of patience.  So please keep this in mind.  On the planes I build, cockpits are always last because I know it usually takes me at least 2 weeks of working on it every day to make it "good enough" for release.  That's one part of 3D model work that I personally H-A-T-E doing!  And of course that's the one thing that people bitch about, usually something like 'why isn't that button in the right spot your mod sux' so I tend to leave the cockpit model work to someone else if I can manage it.