SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Someone else tried use all pbo? I placed all airplanes in map and tried play but everytime arma crash, launch only usaf as mod, tried also with only cba but crash.

Last message in rpt before crash is:

Tried without B2 and all works

Same here, something tells me that usaf_b2_2 is not a valid object.

As for other bugs:

A10 sounds need tuning (can't hear GAU firing because of super loud engine). Paint options in Service Menu don't work. Arming menu works fine.

AC-130U Spectre: vertical stabilizer part texture (where the sq. logo should be) blinks sometimes. Invisible baro probe is present (Same in Spooky a s I guess they share the same model).. M102 sound is silenced. Engine sounds disappears as soon as it's turned off.

MC130 No explosion effects.

B1 texture needs to be darker. Wings geometry doesn't change when they are retracted. B1 lost afterburner :(((

B2 spawns without fuel. Wings geometry needs a fix (wings pass through other objects). Strange exterior glass reflections of cockpit. Please credit Pand4bear for his nuke script. That one needs a tweak, there may be a notorious sound problem (no audio in first person view). Other than that, the model is awesome; the sound of engine is the best.

С17 Absolutely love new reflecting paint :) Looks so cool! New load script is definitely better than old. Well, some geometry has to be fixed behind cockpit (right now you can walk through the new fancy wall). No flaps/gear up/down sounds. Not critical. Static paradrop script drops pilot at a droppoint after pilot tries to get out of the plane.

C5 Galaxy: Wonderful, the only thing to fix is crew enter zone inside of plane. Still SUPER loud.

MV22: WOW! Spent 5 minutes packing and unpacking engines. No bugs found.

E3 Sentry: Can't take off (old BIS bug?), no sounds.

F35:Awesome. Wing effects are meh though.

F22: My new favorite cockpit. Super loud engines! :D But also pretty authentic sound. Engine sounds also disappears (same as in AC130).

F16: Perfect.

KC135: No sound, but at least can take off.

P.P.S It takes 5 minutes to test, year to build. Thank you for a wonderful mod.

Edited by DartNecrOn

Thank you for this great mod !!

Have a question about the AC-130 . If I change position from pilot to gunner I can't change back to pilot . Is this intended?

I'm asking this because I mainly play alone on editor and that is limiting the use of this aircraft.

Edited by Nikiforos

Hi Fuller,

Great mod and epic release we've been waiting for it and the wait has paid off.

One question, my group noticed when testing the c17 that at certain altitudes there was a "Static Paradrop" and "Halo Paradrop" options respectively. However when we hit these options nothing would occur, we tried this with vehicles and again nothing occurred at the time. However one of our members hit the option and then moved to loadmaster only be to catapaulted out of the aircraft on a nonsteerable chute.

To sum up is this the proper process for activating these actions or has something gone a little haywire? Are these options meant to be used at all LOL. Honestly we don't mind the action working this way forces guys to keep on their toes if they want to be dropping close to their team mates haha.

Regards

Fighter Report:

-I am using all USAF pbo's included in the download

- am testing wih only the latest version of CBA_A3

-Have only tested the fighters thus far

1.) HUD's/aiming aperatures are functioning flawlessly

2.) No crashes to report. not one time and have filled the entire altis airfield up with every available aircraft in the pack

3.) *issue* Service menu is appearing and is changing from fuel tank to AIM missles as the fa-18's do, BUT that is ALL the options I am getting. The outter pylons on the F-22 raptor are completely 'greyed' out and are unable to be interacted with. There is no freedom to change the weapons on ANY of these fighters. I see in the editor sooo soo many different types of AGM-AIM-GBU etc.. kinds of variants and cannot place them on my plane. (Have tried placing the misle/bomb crates next to the plane and also placing the single weapons themselves beside the plane.) all the different missles/bombs seem to not be configured into the service menus

4.) *issue* am getting a "cannot create cloud* type of error when the GBU-31 impacts ground (tested from the F-35)

5.) *quirk* am able to 'getin' missle rack as if there is a pasenger or driver pos in it

6.) in the USAF drop down tab in the editor 'Empty>USAF>Air the very top icon appears in the shape of the B-2 but there is no label and when i place it down nothing appears

7.) *kudos* flight mechanics are very responsive imo,, and i can tell very unique differences between ''the fel'' of each fighter. They are a absolute joy to fly,, just REALLY need to be able to have alot more options on what loadout to equip the aircraft with.

8.) when attempting to switch from splendid camera sesion back to in-flight in the F-35 (only plane tested with this issue so far) game gets stuck at " do you really want to quit?"

9.) also with the F-22,,, If I open the canopy before i get into the vehicle I am finding it impossible to close the canopy one inside the cockpit

Edited by robowilso

F-22!??? Osprey!!! BOMBER!??!?! GUNSHIP!!!!! E-3 AWACS !!!! Nuclear Assets + Service Menus WTF!? I must dream! :yay::yay::yay:

Edited by Clawhammer

Awesome release! Sadly can't test it properly, should go for a work, however some bugs i found while quickly looking at planes:

Service menu on F-22 and F-35: some icons in arming menu are misplaced.

B-2: Fuel issue, seems to be already reported, and no countermeasures?

Also why not spawn it with non-nuclear loadout by default? MK-82, for example...

AC-130 (both): No sound on M102 fire.

There is also empty plane, without name, classname USAF_B2_2 (some testing thing?) Spawning and/or placing it in editor will crash the game.

nice work, but there are still a lot of bugs and problems. at least my baby (f35) is absolutely perfect. It would be awesome if the other planes get the same texture and model nievau as that F35.

Here's classnames list of dem planes.

USAF_A10 //A10

USAF_AC130U //AC130U Spooky

LDL_C130J //AC130 Spectre (same as Spooky but with some fancy scripts).

USAF_C130J //C130 Hercules for infantry paradrop

USAF_C130J_Cargo // C130 Hercules for small vehicles

USAF_MC130 // Command C130, may paradrop

usaf_kc135 //KC135 Stratotanker, refuel

USAF_E3 //E3 Sentry AWACS

usaf_c5 // C5 Galaxy Heavy Transport (can load up to 3 large vehicles)

USAF_C17 //C17 Globemaster III Heavy transport (can load 1 large vehicle and a platoon of infantry)

USAF_CV22 // CV 22 Osprey. For VTOL use auto-hover. Semi-chopper, semi-plane. Can pack and unpack engines!

USAF_HH60G //Pavehawk, transport chopper

USAF_F35A_Base //F35 A version, without VTOL. Fighter jet

usaf_f22 // That's a proud F22 fighter jet

USAF_F16 //F16 Fighting Falcon fighter jet

usaf_b1b //B1B Lancer bomber

usaf_b2 //B2 Spirit bomber

//also there are 3 police cars, 1 support chopper and many infantry items...

Edited by DartNecrOn

So far really nice work but did not had much time to test but will do some testing to day and I hope I have time to update some of my old mis sins with the new planes

Very nice stuff!

Have you considered teaming up with RHS team and donating them your precious efforts?

I bet many people love everything in one package instead of downloading tons of them and then manually constructing a whole.

The F-35 helmet seems to have a strange bug with its shadows:

s7ZR7PE.jpg

Also the oxygen mask tube extends a little too far out compared to the regular and vanilla pilot helmets:

SK0PeOk.jpg

ZepG0d1.jpg

I might of said in my previous post but how do you get the service menu? :(

you need an ammo truck.. drive it next to the plane, go into the plane, look at the ammo truck, use your mousewheel to select service menu

you need an ammo truck.. drive it next to the plane, go into the plane, look at the ammo truck, use your mousewheel to select service menu

SUch as a HEMTT Ammo?

SUch as a HEMTT Ammo?

I believe that would work, as its an Ammo Truck ;)

SUch as a HEMTT Ammo?

Yes, any Ammo truck, no matter what side it is. Also it works when you're near hangar.

Yes, any Ammo truck, no matter what side it is. Also it works when you're near hangar.

thanks guys :) I hope we can see a hotfix soon :)

---------- Post added at 12:36 ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 ----------

Hey guys another issue I encountered: The B-2 doesn't seem to have the availability to put the Mk-82's in there. There is another B-2 but it crashes my game. Any suggestions?

thanks guys :) I hope we can see a hotfix soon :)

---------- Post added at 12:36 ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 ----------

Hey guys another issue I encountered: The B-2 doesn't seem to have the availability to put the Mk-82's in there. There is another B-2 but it crashes my game. Any suggestions?

The only thing is to wait for hotfix.

Very nice stuff, congrats!

I really love it!

1 or 2 things though:

-The F-35 has no VTOL capability

-The armament of the F-35: why are there 6 + 2 AIM-120? It's just a question here

-The pilot of the F-35 has 2 weird thing over his back when ejecting, while falling down. It's really weird.

-The pilots don't have any chute.

Anyway, really great work!

-The F-35 has no VTOL capability

This F35 will not have VTOL, its not that version of the F35. Fuller has said this previously

Remember this is the mod moving from ALPHA into BETA... Definitely going to be bugs, and issues etc. The amount this mod offers in terms of content means that there will be bugs through the beta phase. Don't expect everything to work perfectly.

In my testing last night i did have a few crashes with various things. Some of it was really random. Others where issues already listed here. I could see a hot fix being needed for just a few of the game crashing issues like the empty b2 duplicate that when you place in the editor has a tendency to crash the game.

On a whole this is a mod that is really coming together and has a bright future. And unlike a lot of other mods... this mod brings assets that really change the strategic and tactical playing field. Pretty amazing work fuller.

Edited by Opsixdelta