SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Bombs like GBU-12 and CBU's when dropped they seem to drop all at once, so When I have 2 GBU's - 12 and I fire they both drop which is  bassicly wasting armaments 

I added a pilot bag that you can grab out of the backpack portion in editor. It has all 3 helmets in it and some NVGs so it won't look crazy :)

Thank you , nice to know.

Can we have the same external view(zoom and unzoom much more flexible from diffrent directions) of F-35 in the other planes too? I think it's great because you can follow the bombs until impact. Sorry to ask but I think it will be positive for the overall feeling :)

Bombs like GBU-12 and CBU's when dropped they seem to drop all at once, so When I have 2 GBU's - 12 and I fire they both drop which is  bassicly wasting armaments 

I set it like that for the B-1 and B-2 to drop all without having to keep clicking. Will be fixed though

Thank you , nice to know.

Can we have the same external view(zoom and unzoom much more flexible from diffrent directions) of F-35 in the other planes too? I think it's great because you can follow the bombs until impact. Sorry to ask but I think it will be positive for the overall feeling :)

Im looking into it now

Um about all the New features on the F-35, I like the new black skin first of all but what do like the EOWS DAS features do? because I would like to know. Also do you have plans to add animations for opening refueling hatches?

Any way to make the KC-135 hold a steady speed, heading, and altitude when you request a refuel?

This. Also, whenever I enter the F-35 my side automatically changes to CIV, and when I exit the aeroplane OPFOR won't engage me at all. This is using the most updated USAF version from Armaholic, with the most updated ArmA version (Not devbuild), and only using the USAF mod.

This. Also, whenever I enter the F-35 my side automatically changes to CIV, and when I exit the aeroplane OPFOR won't engage me at all. This is using the most updated USAF version from Armaholic, with the most updated ArmA version (Not devbuild), and only using the USAF mod.

What?? That's strange as heck. Can anyone else confirm this or is he having an isolated issue?

• Like 1

Unable to confirm, opfor engages properly. (Atleast for me)

What?? That's strange as heck. Can anyone else confirm this or is he having an isolated issue?

No, i was still shot at

Fuller is the F35 suppose to attack targets that i've locked? It launched a missile without my permission 

When AESA and DAS Spherical Coverage is turned on, it automatically attacks all targets in a 360° radius around the aircraft. Limited to about 1500 meters.

• Like 1

When AESA and DAS Spherical Coverage is turned on, it automatically attacks all targets in a 360° radius around the aircraft. Limited to about 1500 meters.

Sorry what? So I'm a pilot and the aircraft automatically attacks targets? I don't get it . Is this actually working in the game?

Sorry what? So I'm a pilot and the aircraft automatically attacks targets? I don't get it . Is this actually working in the game?

Turn the spherical coverage on and as long as you have AIM-120s in the cargo bay th will auto attack

Steps to reproduce:

• Start ArmA 3 Without devbuild and with only the @USAF mod (Most recently updated version from Armaholic)
  • Go into Editor, Stratis
  • Create a BLUFOR NATO Men Rifleman , name him jj
  • Create a Zeus Game Master Module, set to all addons (Including unofficial) Owner is jj
  • Preview
  • When you load in go into Zeus by pressing Y (Or if you rebound it, your rebounded key)
  • Go to Units - Empty - Scroll down to the bottom and into USAF - Air
  • Spawn the F-35
  • Get into said F-35
  • Get out of F-35
  • Go into Zeus interface (Y)
  • Spawn OPFOR infront of you, facing you
  • Watch how they don't shoot
  • Repeat steps for INDI and BLUFOR
  • Neither engage player
  • Come to the conclusion that player must be CIV

I'll record a video as proof in a bit.

EDIT: Here's the video proof of the glitch existing. Note that I killed myself on purpose the first time as a control test to ensure you guys weren't inclined to think I was altering the OPFOR AI.

At the end I was going to type CIV but SHIFT C is my stop recording hotkey :P

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gq6xfmu64g8nj0/2015-08-12-0025-53.flv?dl=0

only problem i have i cant look on to the GPS but thats it and that is not really a big deal to me

The AWACS just destroys my game with the radar activated. 

only problem i have i cant look on to the GPS but thats it and that is not really a big deal to me

Explain more plz

Steps to reproduce:

• Start ArmA 3 Without devbuild and with only the @USAF mod (Most recently updated version from Armaholic)
  • Create a Zeus Game Master Module, set to all addons (Including unofficial) Owner is jj
  • Preview
  • When you load in go into Zeus by pressing Y (Or if you rebound it, your rebounded key)
  • Spawn the F-35
  • Get into said F-35
  • Get out of F-35
  • Neither engage player

EDIT: Here's the video proof of the glitch existing. Note that I killed myself on purpose the first time as a control test to ensure you guys weren't inclined to think I was altering the OPFOR AI.

This is strange indeed. Try another USAF mod Jet and see what happens..it very well could be a BI issue and not this mod

Steps to reproduce:

• Preview
  • Spawn the F-35
  • Get into said F-35
  • Get out of F-35
  • Neither engage player

Strange, but i don't think you are "civilian". If you were civilian, they would still shoot you after you shot like 2 of their guys, so i guess the AI seems to be broken at that moment. But i honestly don't know what could cause this.

Yep and this one of the reasons why the F35 is my favorite jet. You can just fly in an enemy formation and watch the show :D

This is strange indeed. Try another USAF mod Jet and see what happens..it very well could be a BI issue and not this mod

Can confirm that the issue is only present with the F-35.

The issue persists ONLY when the F-35 is spawned VIA Zeus in an active game. The problem does NOT persist when spawned in the editor and loaded up normally.

EDIT:

Strange, but i don't think you are "civilian". If you were civilian, they would still shoot you after you shot like 2 of their guys, so i guess the AI seems to be broken at that moment. But i honestly don't know what could cause this.

Incorrect. I spawned myself in the editor as a CIV, picked up a weapon and unloaded on three OPFOR squads (Whilst they were watching me do it) and they did not return fire.

My unit was testing your mod on our server and run multiples tests with different aircraft mods your mod produces extreme desync (100000+). This did not occur before.

Can confirm that the issue is only present with the F-35.

The issue persists ONLY when the F-35 is spawned VIA Zeus in an active game. The problem does NOT persist when spawned in the editor and loaded up normally.

EDIT:

Incorrect. I spawned myself in the editor as a CIV, picked up a weapon and unloaded on three OPFOR squads (Whilst they were watching me do it) and they did not return fire.

Then it has to be an AI issue on your side, atleast for me, the AI shoots me when i kill some of them

My unit was testing your mod on our server and run multiples tests with different aircraft mods your mod produces extreme desync (100000+). This did not occur before.

It's most likely the awacs but my own unit uses the USAF mod and we don't get what you describe. If possible I need to know when you get it and on what aircraft

Also not trying to be an ass but check the quality of the server ur using it on. 1000000+ is over exaggerating by a long shot

A big thank you again for the USAF mod!

Unfortunately GPS still doesn't seem to work properly, and neither do laser designated targets.

Tested heavily on the F16 and F35 using mainly GBU31, GBU12 and AGM154... GPS would flicker and disappear as my aircraft moves toward the target, would reappear again as I move away from the target. Laser designated targets would flicker too, sometimes it will appear many meters away from the designated area... same problem as the GPS, it would flicker and disappear as well. It's impossible to get a lock on

One thing for sure, all anti air weapons seems to be working properly so far.

Also, a note for other players, we've tested this in our private server... if any single player in a server has a USAF version mismatch, it will cause extreme desync issues... no AWACs spawned in yet. Task force radio will not work properly when in a plane too.