SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

so you can load that sucker in to the C130 and dump it on some one ? have not tried  this yet 

and the ac130 i cant get this to work i dont know why

Load it into the MC-130

Ok, last try to ask. :unsure:

Is it possible to open the ramp of the c17, mv22 and so on, right from the beginning in the editor ?

Ok, last try to ask. :unsure:

Is it possible to open the ramp of the c17, mv22 and so on, right from the beginning in the editor ?

I believe someone answered your question already..please look back through the forum

When flying F-35 with some loud out types and trying turn on thr 360* cover it says "Aim-120 missiles depleted" and then "360* offline" I have Aim - 120's so is there something I'm doing wrong ? 

When flying F-35 with some loud out types and trying turn on thr 360* cover it says "Aim-120 missiles depleted" and then "360* offline" I have Aim - 120's so is there something I'm doing wrong ?

There are two versions of the Aim-120. One is specifically for that aircraft that don't drop out and one that drops first then shoots off toward the target. If you have the two that goes on the bay doors then it will say that and disengage.

Basically you need the AIM-120s that go in the bay and not on the bay doors

Hotfix : http://www.mediafire...epdzx/@USAF.rar

v0.5.1

- GPS Systems on all aircraft have been fixed

- B-1 and B-2 Manual fire added back in. Take note that you can only manual fire with the default loadout not the service menu changed ones

- Weaponname issue for the GBU-31 and 32 is fixed

- Bombs floating under F35A is fixed

- C130 cargo version issue where it wasn't moving now fixed

- Weapon parameters increased for select few weapons including GBU-53

- F22 Weapons missing GBU-32 fixed

- F22 GAU now attacks air targets only

- (F-35A)DAS Spherical Coverage issue where missiles were missing constantly fixed

- Small tweeks and upgrades

Notes: 

- Majority of the issues have been addressed. I am still looking into the issues with the A-10s Dial.

- A dedicated Read me is in the works.

- I want to throw out right now..there will be NO NEW PLANES Added to this mod. If there is i will definitely tell you but as of right now there are no plans for any.

- Anything else needing to be upgraded will be in a hotfix by itself..no more re-downloading the whole mod after this current hotfix

- Like i said before if there is an issue that effects the entire mod..the entire mod will have to be re released as in this case because of the GPS.

- We are still looking into the AWACS issue.

- As always report anything glitchy or issue wise. NO NITPICKING!! your comment will be disregarded.

- ENJOY

- FRONT PAGE UPDATED

Found another issue:

If you use AGM (Authentic Gameplay Mod), which institutes G-Forces into the game, a pilot must be wearing a G-Suit in order not to quickly pass out. The pilot suits included in the USAF mod do not count as G-suits so if I test with AGM I pass out incredibly fast; anyone else have this problem?

Also, don't know if this was on purpose or not, but the AGM-88 doesn't always produce a 1 hit kill against AA. About 2/5 times the targets are still mobile and active 2/5 there is a delayed explosion 1/5 is kill on hit. For the RHS AA vehicle I have had zero instant kills. 

I can confirm ECM works. It won't stop them from shooting at you but it will stop the missile from hitting you; it works. 

Cant wait for that complete read through being produced, thanks your effort and hard work!

Found another issue:

If you use AGM (Authentic Gameplay Mod), which institutes G-Forces into the game, a pilot must be wearing a G-Suit in order not to quickly pass out. The pilot suits included in the USAF mod do not count as G-suits so if I test with AGM I pass out incredibly fast; anyone else have this problem?

Also, don't know if this was on purpose or not, but the AGM-88 doesn't always produce a 1 hit kill against AA. About 2/5 times the targets are still mobile and active 2/5 there is a delayed explosion 1/5 is kill on hit. For the RHS AA vehicle I have had zero instant kills.

I can confirm ECM works. It won't stop them from shooting at you but it will stop the missile from hitting you; it works.

Cant wait for that complete read through being produced, thanks your effort and hard work!

I've contacted the author about AGM..have been waiting awhile to get help about it but not going to put something in this mod that would create a dependency issue. Not necessarily a issue on my end..either

The AGM-88 ive increased its hit damage. Are you using the hotfix?

Sorry for being a noob, but what exactly are the "Sinper Advanced Targeting Pods"? Also how do I use them?

I've contacted the author about AGM..have been waiting awhile to get help about it but not going to put something in this mod that would create a dependency issue. Not necessarily a issue on my end..either

The AGM-88 ive increased its hit damage. Are you using the hotfix?

You shouldn´t bother with AGM, it is no longer supported as the AGM crew is now working on ACE 3, and the G-Force is the same for ACE3 (cus it is using an upgraded version of the G-Force script from AGM and so on...), so if you pursue a fix for it, it should be done for ACE3 (thou I guess the fix could work for AGM, but I´m not 100% certain of it...)

Thanks for the hotfix, the USAF mod is a flyboy´s dreams come true (the Raptor is soooo awesome... got update more my showcase mission and make another with Raptors pitting against PAK-FAs and Su-35s... Cold War gone hot again yeahhhhhh)

cheers!

Thanks Fuller.

In F35 and F16 AGM154 and is only locking GPS targets and not ground targets.

In F35 GBU53 is not locking ground targets or GPS.

Thanks Fuller.

Yes AGM is only attacking laser and GPS targets. You must be doing something wrong with the 53 I played with it yesterday and attacked both GPS and laser targets

Thanks Fuller.

GBU-53 works for me, GBU-32 doesn't though. The GPS square doesn't show up at all actually.

I just tested all of the guided bombs and missiles with the F-35, F-22 and F-16. Some of this functionality may be intended (I don't know my bombs that well) so I'm just going to give my observations and let fuller decide what is broken and what isn't. I used RHS T-80s and BMP-1s with all of their fuel depleted in order to test. Here are my observations (what I think are bugs are in bold):

(I classify HUD squares this way: the small colored (green? yellow? colorblind here..) squares can't be interacted with in any way. The white squares start as selectable and then when selected by pressing the "T" key they show the target's ID, and become selected and lockable. When locking on, a white diamond fades in over the white square.).

F-35:

GBU-12 (Paveway II): Only thin, non-selectable colored squares on ground units. Correctly shows white selectable GPS square. When locking on, right before it looks like it's about to give a full lock, the diamond disappears. If you press fire at that moment, it does seem to hit the target though.

GBU-31: Only thin, non-selectable colored squares on ground units. Correctly shows white selectable GPS square. When locking on, right before it looks like it's about to give a full lock, the diamond disappears. If you press fire at that moment, it does seem to hit the target though.

GBU-32: Only thin, non-selectable colored squares on ground units. When GPS is used, an additional non-lockable colored square shows up where the GPS marker is, but no white selectable square. Basically unusable except as a dumb bomb. Works with laser designation. However, the internet seems to suggest that the GBU-32 is GPS/INS-guided only.

GBU-53: Both thin colored non-selectable and white selectable squares show up without GPS. Able to achieve full lock-on for about a second with the right approach (keep nose level to terrain it seems). GPS targets work the same way.

AGM-154: Without GPS, only thin colored non-selectable squares on ground units. With GPS, able to achieve a strong lock, but missile sometimes misses target completely.

GBU-38: Does not activate the ability to use the EOTS system. When bringing another bomb along to activate EOTS system, same bugs as GBU-32. Unusable. Works with laser designation. However the internet seems to believe that this is a GPS/INS-guided weapon, not laser-only.

GBU-24 (Paveway III): Same as GBU-38: No EOTS system, no GPS selectable square. Unusable. I just looked online and this is actually a laser-guided only weapon. I tested with AI JTACs and it works just fine in that capacity. White selectable square showed up, was selectable, could lock on, and bomb hit the target.

AGM-88: Seems to to work. Sometimes the target status text (destroyed, immobilized, etc.) gets quickly erased and replaced with "out of AGM-88s" notification before it can be read.

Another behavior I've noticed in seemingly all of the bombs is that if you put the GPS marker over a vehicle, and then the vehicle moves away from the marker, you can't lock on anymore. Not sure if this is intended.

F-22:

GBU-31: Without GPS, shows small colored non-selectable squares. With GPS (and unlike the F-35) the white selectable square does not show up. However, if you hunt around a bit by spamming the "T" key when aiming towards where the GPS was aimed, eventually you will get the lockable white square (which shows the target's unit type). Locking on shows the behavior of the F-35's GBU-12: almost locks on, then the diamond disappears. But if you fire at that moment, it does seem to hit the target. Laser designation works the same way - have to hunt around with the "T" key to bring up the white selected square which is quite a challenge since you don't actually know where the laser designation target is or if it exists at all.

GBU-32: Same as GBU-31 (F-22 raptor version)

GBU-39: Same as GBU-31 (F-22 raptor version)

F-16:

The following were tested with FLIR and Sniper RX (isn't it supposed to be XR?). Note the purpose of Sniper RX - it receives laser designations, so you're going to need a JTAC or something else designating for you. The wiki entry seems to suggest that pilots/co-pilots should have a way to designate their own targets but this does not exist (yet).

AGM-65/D: Shows white selectable squares for ground targets. Correctly locks on and destroys.

AGM-65/L: Shows white selectable squares for ground targets. Correctly locks on and destroys.

AGM-64/L: Shows white selectable squares for ground targets. Correctly locks on and destroys.

AGM-154A: Does not show colored non-selectable squares. With laser designation, it does seem to pop up the white selectable laser designated square. Square can be selected and locked on to, target was hit in the tests I ran.

GBU-12/31: Shows non-selectable colored squares for targets not designated. Shows a white selectable square for designated target. Square is selectable and can be locked on. Shows "disappearing diamond" behavior but target still hit and destroyed.

When testing with ANAAQ28, which enables GPS target designation:

GBU-12: Shows non-selectable colored squares without a GPS target. With a GPS target, also shows non-selectable squares, and although it didn't show up for some reason once or twice, generally the selectable white square shows up for the GPS target. Demonstrates the "disappearing diamond" behavior but seems to work.

GBU-31: Shows non-selectable colored squares without a GPS target. With a GPS target, also shows non-selectable squares, and although it didn't show up for some reason once or twice, generally the selectable white square shows up for the GPS target. Demonstrates the "disappearing diamond" behavior but seems to work.

AGM-154: Shows non-selectable colored squares without a GPS target. With a GPS target, also shows non-selectable squares, but the white selectable square shows up, can be selected and locked. Target hit, seems to work although it may occasionally miss like the F-35.

Note: the ANAAQ28 enables GPS but laser designation still works. So there doesn't seem to be a point to the Sniper XR. The wiki page seems to indicate that the advantage of the Sniper XR is that it works at longer distances. Hard to tell if that's what is happening in game.

Recommendations for players:

If you're going to use the F-35, the GBU-53 is a good and easy bomb to use. The AGM-88 is great for SEAD although if you use the SEAD menu option it seems to be perfectly okay with shooting at BMPs even if there are ZSUs around so beware. For non-mobile targets, the GBU-12 and GBU-31 seem to work fine with the GPS targeting. If you have someone laser designating, the GBU-12/31/32/38 and AGM-154 should work against mobile and non-mobile targets.

Don't use the F-22 for air-to-ground missions. The bugs combined with the fact that it doesn't have any seeking missiles/bombs makes it very frustrating.

The F-16 is probably the best for air-to-ground missions. The AGM-65/D is great, and if you equip the ANAAQ28, the GBU-12 and GBU-31 work just fine against immobile and static targets. You also have the AGM-88 for SEAD. Laser designation makes the GBU-12/31 and AGM-154 viable against moving targets.

I haven't tested unguided weapons too much but the CBU-100 on the F-35 is pretty insane and worth a try.

I hope this information helps!

GBU-53 works for me, GBU-32 doesn't though. The GPS square doesn't show up at all actually.

I just tested all of the guided bombs and missiles with the F-35, F-22 and F-16. Some of this functionality may be intended (I don't know my bombs that well) so I'm just going to give my observations and let fuller decide what is broken and what isn't. I used RHS T-80s and BMP-1s with all of their fuel depleted in order to test. Here are my observations (what I think are bugs are in bold):

(I classify HUD squares this way: the small colored (green? yellow? colorblind here..) squares can't be interacted with in any way. The white squares start as selectable and then when selected by pressing the "T" key they show the target's ID, and become selected and lockable. When locking on, a white diamond fades in over the white square.).

F-35:

GBU-12 (Paveway II): Only thin, non-selectable colored squares on ground units. Correctly shows white selectable GPS square. When locking on, right before it looks like it's about to give a full lock, the diamond disappears. If you press fire at that moment, it does seem to hit the target though.

GBU-31: Only thin, non-selectable colored squares on ground units. Correctly shows white selectable GPS square. When locking on, right before it looks like it's about to give a full lock, the diamond disappears. If you press fire at that moment, it does seem to hit the target though.

GBU-32: Only thin, non-selectable colored squares on ground units. When GPS is used, an additional non-lockable colored square shows up where the GPS marker is, but no white selectable square. Basically unusable except as a dumb bomb. Works with laser designation. However, the internet seems to suggest that the GBU-32 is GPS/INS-guided only.

GBU-53: Both thin colored non-selectable and white selectable squares show up without GPS. Able to achieve full lock-on for about a second with the right approach (keep nose level to terrain it seems). GPS targets work the same way.

AGM-154: Without GPS, only thin colored non-selectable squares on ground units. With GPS, able to achieve a strong lock, but missile sometimes misses target completely.

GBU-38: Does not activate the ability to use the EOTS system. When bringing another bomb along to activate EOTS system, same bugs as GBU-32. Unusable. Works with laser designation. However the internet seems to believe that this is a GPS/INS-guided weapon, not laser-only.

GBU-24 (Paveway III): Same as GBU-38: No EOTS system, no GPS selectable square. Unusable. I just looked online and this is actually a laser-guided only weapon. I tested with AI JTACs and it works just fine in that capacity. White selectable square showed up, was selectable, could lock on, and bomb hit the target.

AGM-88: Seems to to work. Sometimes the target status text (destroyed, immobilized, etc.) gets quickly erased and replaced with "out of AGM-88s" notification before it can be read.

Another behavior I've noticed in seemingly all of the bombs is that if you put the GPS marker over a vehicle, and then the vehicle moves away from the marker, you can't lock on anymore. Not sure if this is intended.

F-22:

GBU-31: Without GPS, shows small colored non-selectable squares. With GPS (and unlike the F-35) the white selectable square does not show up. However, if you hunt around a bit by spamming the "T" key when aiming towards where the GPS was aimed, eventually you will get the lockable white square (which shows the target's unit type). Locking on shows the behavior of the F-35's GBU-12: almost locks on, then the diamond disappears. But if you fire at that moment, it does seem to hit the target.

GBU-32: Same as GBU-31 (F-22 raptor version)

GBU-39: Same as GBU-31 (F-22 raptor version)

F-16:

The following were tested with FLIR and Sniper RX (isn't it supposed to be XR?). Note the purpose of Sniper RX - it receives laser designations, so you're going to need a JTAC or something else designating for you. The wiki entry seems to suggest that pilots/co-pilots should have a way to designate their own targets but this does not exist (yet).

AGM-65/D: Shows white selectable squares for ground targets. Correctly locks on and destroys.

AGM-65/L: Shows white selectable squares for ground targets. Correctly locks on and destroys.

AGM-64/L: Shows white selectable squares for ground targets. Correctly locks on and destroys.

AGM-154A: Without laser designation, does not show colored non-selectable squares. With laser designation, it does seem to pop up the white selectable laser designated square. Square can be selected and locked on to, target was hit in the test I ran.

GBU-12/31: Shows non-selectable colored squares for targets not designated. Shows a white selectable square for designated target. Square is selectable and can be locked on. Shows "disappearing diamond" behavior but target still hit and destroyed.

When testing with ANAAQ28, which enables GPS target designation:

GBU-12: Shows non-selectable colored squares without a GPS target. With a GPS target, also shows non-selectable squares, and although it didn't show up for some reason once or twice, generally the selectable white square shows up for the GPS target. Demonstrates the "disappearing diamond" behavior but seems to work.

GBU-31: Shows non-selectable colored squares without a GPS target. With a GPS target, also shows non-selectable squares, and although it didn't show up for some reason once or twice, generally the selectable white square shows up for the GPS target. Demonstrates the "disappearing diamond" behavior but seems to work.

AGM-154: Shows non-selectable colored squares without a GPS target. With a GPS target, also shows non-selectable squares, but the white selectable square shows up, can be selected and locked. Target hit, seems to work although it may occasionally miss like the F-35.

Note: the ANAAQ28 enables GPS but laser designation still works. So there doesn't seem to be a point to the Sniper XR. The wiki page seems to indicate that the advantage of the Sniper XR is that it works at longer distances. Hard to tell if that's what is happening in game.

Recommendations for players:

If you're going to use the F-35, the GBU-53 is a good and easy bomb to use. The AGM-88 is great for SEAD although if you use the SEAD menu option it seems to be perfectly okay with shooting at BMPs even if there are ZSUs around so beware. For non-mobile targets, the GBU-12 and GBU-31 seem to work fine with the GPS targeting.

Don't use the F-22 for air-to-ground missions. The bugs combined with the fact that it doesn't have any seeking missiles/bombs makes it very frustrating.

The F-16 is probably the best for air-to-ground missions. The AGM-65/D is great, and if you equip the ANAAQ28, the GBU-12 and GBU-31 work just fine against immobile and static targets. You also have the AGM-88 for SEAD.

I haven't tested unguided weapons too much but the CBU-100 on the F-35 is pretty insane and worth a try.

I hope this information helps!

Did some GPS tests too, seems like I am still having the same GPS problems as before, flickering red dots that appear on radar when you fly away from it and disappears when your plane is facing it. All my tests on bombs using GPS have failed. Mainly because the GPS target doesn't appear, or the GPS targeting system doesn't appear in the scroll menu.

The only thing that works so far for the gps system for me, is the default loadout for the F35 when it's spawned in fresh from Zeus.

May I ask what is your loadout order for the USAF mod? Mine's right underneath CBA and I am not sure if it's the correct order.

general rule on US GBUs:

Anything that looks like some kid duct-taped a tiny bomb at the front of the big bomb is laser guided

Anything that looks like some kid duct-taped four winglets in the back is GPS.

Anything that looks like someone thought bombs should have wings because it looks funneh: difficult to determine.

Results may vary

Did some GPS tests too, seems like I am still having the same GPS problems as before, flickering red dots that appear on radar when you fly away from it and disappears when your plane is facing it. All my tests on bombs using GPS have failed. Mainly because the GPS target doesn't appear, or the GPS targeting system doesn't appear in the scroll menu.

The only thing that works so far for the gps system for me, is the default loadout for the F35 when it's spawned in fresh from Zeus.

May I ask what is your loadout order for the USAF mod? Mine's right underneath CBA and I am not sure if it's the correct order.

Try this:

Go into the editor and place an F-35 at a hanger near an airfield so you can access the service menu.

In the service menu, make this your loadout: from wingtip to center on both sides: Empty, GBU-12, GBU-31, Empty, and AGM-154 in the center slot.

Get into the air and set a GPS target.

Select the GBU-12.

If/when you see the selectable white square where you put down the GPS target, put your crosshair on it and press "T" (assuming you haven't rebound this button).

The square should become "selected"/"lockable" - it will show what the unit is (in this case GPS target or whatever).

When you start getting closer, you should start locking on to it.

This should work with the GBU-31 and AGM-154 as well.

As for load order, I am just using the launcher to set up my mods so I don't know. I did just recently download the most recent CBA so you might want to check that you're up to date with that.

Hi again,  Anybody have issue with Moveinside with the C17? 

It doesn't work for me, i stay sat in my seat

Fuller the C17 and F35 doesn't work in the Arsenal, the C17 doesn't have wings and the f35 is just a canopy 

works in game fine

Still cannot load an armed Humvee (by RHS) in "c130j cargo" and Bradley in C-17. Armed Humvee in C-17 is loaded to the roof(

@Fuller

So iv'e done some extensive testing with the GBU-53 now, and as promised you raised the damage to the proper level, so it can kill Tanks now. However it appears that the bomb is inacurrate even against stationary targets, hitting right in front of them, and since the GBU-53 has a very weak area of effect damage (Which is realistic) it does little damage in total. To compensate this, i have to dive bomb them while directly over them. Then it results in the desired effect. If possible you should considerably increase their accuracy.

@All

Can anybody else confirm this?