SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

hi i cant get the agm 65 meverick to log on to anything i am mission something ?

hi i cant get the agm 65 meverick to log on to anything i am mission something ?

???????????????????

made a mission to shoot up some aa but but i cant get a missile lock to the target

made a mission to shoot up some aa but but i cant get a missile lock to the target

what aircraft are you using?

using f16

What are you spawning on the field? as in enemy wise im about to look at it right now

I just added the AGM-65s and got tone and fired

hmmm have to look again just redownload the mod and see if that did the trick

Hi

nice mod !

But i have a bug in the E3A the Plane can not moved the maingear blocked. Can you this fix with the same from the KC135?

Official arma twitter posted this :P

http://i.imgur.com/RCfEMRm.png (601 kB)

Haha nice my mod is getting some lime light!!!

---------- Post added at 16:33 ---------- Previous post was at 15:59 ----------

F22 is now completely fixed thanks to lala14 fixing the script!! PROOF!!! These are all empty F22 spawned

2015-05-05_00001.jpg

Good, so that means an update soon?

BTW, will we have to download the whole package on every update, or will you make 2 packs:

1 full and 1 hotfix to replace only modified files?

Thanks, and then again, congrats, great work!

Separate packs not gonna make anyone re download

Nice Fuller, I've been away on family emergency but just got back and been able to test a lot of the mod. LOVING it so far. Had a great moment last night where i was refueling my friends plane and he accidentally ejected during refueling.... yeah kind of a dumb move LOL. Anyways his f35 broke off in flames as he fell to his death. FUBAR moment but oh so sweet to watch from the tanker. Mod is amazing and proving tons of awesomeness. Well done !

Fuller i can't send you a message clean your inbox please !!

Edited by SRBKnight

How do you use the coop autopilot option in the Spectre?

How do you use the coop autopilot option in the Spectre?

I believe its scroll wheel but I haven't played around a lot with the two AC-130's :P

Ever consider teaming up with the RHS team?

I have considered..but right now I just wanna do my own thing..maybe in the future

Osprey bugs i found:

-bulletproof cockpit

-can't be locked with ground AA rockets

-should to have radar when it is locked with rockets

-explode when someone is inside plane, but just standing(not sitting on bench) on floor - when moving plane.

Would be awesome if you could limit all those scroll options i C-17 only for people that are sitting in cockpit. Right now if you take platoon of infrantry, everyone can start droping anything....and seccond thing i had problem to start paradrop with infrantry, maybe it wasn't working only for me.

Realy appreciate all your work on this mod, and i'm wating for next updates:).

Osprey bugs i found:

-bulletproof cockpit

-can't be locked with ground AA rockets

-should to have radar when it is locked with rockets

-explode when someone is inside plane, but just standing(not sitting on bench) on floor - when moving plane.

Would be awesome if you could limit all those scroll options i C-17 only for people that are sitting in cockpit. Right now if you take platoon of infrantry, everyone can start droping anything....and seccond thing i had problem to start paradrop with infrantry

Hello coren4! Welcome to the BISTUDIO forums. If you would be so kind... the developers of this modification have requested that bugs, glitches, breaks, & other issues that hinder the assets from functioning as advertised be reported on the following bug tracker for evaluation and verification. (https://github.com/Fullerpj/United-States-Air-Force-Mod) Thanks :cheers: *and welcome to the most authentic mil-sim community in the world!*

USAF Team;

sorry this (?) has taken so long but I have been thoroughly having "our special time" with each individual airframe in the set (starting with the masterfully created fighters)-- But tonight I had some quality alone time with that beastly behemoth of an AC-130 Spectre Gunship ya'll made, and was wanting to ask if the cannons damage and dispersion values have been verified by your config authors and currently exists "as intended". I seemed to have issues taking out a pair of infantrymen with the 25mm and [forgive my ignorance and laziness] "the middle one" I had executed a standard unlimited ammo script through the in-game debug panel and was unable to eradicate them from the tower they were perched up in.