SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

@SGT Fuller mate I've just hit the subscribe button, I've absolutely loved watching the USAF mod grow from the first time we spoke about it to today and it was a pleasure to help at the very start even though it was not that much, everyone involved in the USAF mod is a credit to the Arma 3 community.  I'm not a video guru but if I can help I would be happy too but there may be better options with more skill in that department than me.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, PotionSeller said:

Waiting patiently for that update video, looks like christmas came early.

Patience and this mod go  hand in hand, last update back in 2015 or 2016 if I remember correctly  :happy:

About to make the video now. Ive been busy with some private life things.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SGT Fuller said:

About to make the video now. Ive been busy with some private life things.

Take the time you need, Sergeant

Video made just waiting to get off work to upload ??. It’s been a long day folks. Thanks for your patience 

• Like 7

Hey yall im just waiting on my guy to finish the intro for the Video :)

• Like 2

Hey everyone!
We're currently looking for a texture artist!
This is one of the things that is holding us back from releasing the mod so the sooner we have a texture artist the earlier the mod will get released!
Please contact either me or fuller on the forum or on the usaf discord!
Thank you

Would it be possible to get a standalone version of the AFSOC units? I'm part of a milsim looking to start a Para Rescue attachment and the PJ and CRO equipment you have would be awesome.

On 8/20/2018 at 4:29 PM, thecuban said:

Will the MV-22 Osprey feature rotor tip lights as seen in this pic? Thanks

On 8/20/2018 at 4:42 PM, Flinty said:

Much and all as that looks great in real life, I’m yet to see it look good in arma sadly. I personally don’t feel like it’d be a solid choice

If we can get it looking good (which I think we can), yes. We've already got slime lights done for the aircraft that have them IRL, and osprey rotor LEDs, which will probably use the same material, are on the todo list.

jcDr0sX.png

• Like 4

Trailer is in progress, which has been slow recently. Hopefully we should be done within a week, provided we can find American voice actors :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flinty said:

Trailer is in progress, which has been slow recently. Hopefully we should be done within a week, provided we can find American voice actors :)

Trailer abouut upcoming release? 

8 hours ago, cry me a river said:

I watched one of fuller’s videos where he calls in an AI AC130 for support https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8neeQ4jtO3U&feature=youtu.be

I couldn’t quite get a good luck at how it is done. Can anyone explain this to me please?

iirc there are modules that need to be placed and sync'd (I believe 1 with the person who is calling it)

Here's a look at some recent progress on the A-10 and it's weaponry:

Redid all the AGM-65 seeker heads to use reflections, and modelled the E seeker head:

Order: D (IR/light), E (Laser/heavy), K (IR/heavy)

ZLJJbl4.jpg

cWKz4Mx.jpg

3BjLpey.jpg

A-10 Materials got a work over:

Spoiler

New specular map: (This was of course before AGM-65s were worked on. Also the bright ALQ-131 has been fixed)

(outdated image removed, see next post)

New canopy material, fixed canopy and pave penny color, and added detail texture:

(outdated image removed, see next post)

Cockpit switched to super shader so shadow lod could be added:

o9AIASD.jpg

Hydra visuals have been improved, and the APKWS (laser guided) variant has been modelled. Stations 3, 4, 8, and 9 can now carry 21 hydras each using triple ejector racks. 

Spoiler

4Osnvlt.jpg

wBQqWCt.jpg

dTHY2KV.jpg

Just a couple minor things left on the A-10 and it can hopefully move to final testing, so that's a big checkbox for us.

• Like 13