SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Just want to clarify things. I will not now nor in the future give the rights to upload the USAF mod to steam via someone else’s account. It will either be uploaded by myself or the official USAF mod steam account(In creation). Thanks all and hope I didn’t step on anyone’s toes.

• Like 6

With the top speed of jets increased to 1200-1300km/h with the jets dlc, will the new release of the USAF Mod also feature improved speed? This might have already been the case in the release version of 2015 but I kinda remember the F35A peaking at only around 800 to 900km/h?

Two helicopter questions:

1. The Air Force CSAR birds are being replaced. Will the new mod reflect the change to the HH-60W
  2. The USAF security forces that guard nuclear missile sites are getting a new helo to replace their Huey's. The MH-139 is planned to replace it.

Just curious if y'all were aware and if it was planned.

Thanks for all of your work on this great mod

Jason

On 9/5/2019 at 1:18 PM, octop01 said:

With the top speed of jets increased to 1200-1300km/h with the jets dlc, will the new release of the USAF Mod also feature improved speed? This might have already been the case in the release version of 2015 but I kinda remember the F35A peaking at only around 800 to 900km/h?

Yes the planes will see an increase in speed and power.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/5/2019 at 10:04 PM, SaltyMedic said:

Two helicopter questions:

1. The Air Force CSAR birds are being replaced. Will the new mod reflect the change to the HH-60W
  2. The USAF security forces that guard nuclear missile sites are getting a new helo to replace their Huey's. The MH-139 is planned to replace it.

Just curious if y'all were aware and if it was planned.

Thanks for all of your work on this great mod

Jason

It isn’t planned at the moment. Our biggest priorities are to get the mod released to you all and maybe we can look at improving assets.

• Thanks 3

Understandable. I in no way want to step on your guy's toes. The one thing I must ask is that if you are not going to allow others to post it; will you or the team behind it at any point in the near future upload it to steam?

Another thing I understand is that many people have their reservations on uploading content to the workshop for various reasons. The only reason I ask is simply to minimize the resistance to use this mod in my group because we have to go to armaholic to get it, and armaholic also imposes speedlimits to DL. I respect you, and all other content creators; I simply just want the same quick access to your content that one can achieve on steam. Anyhow, I digress. I know you must get a ton of people requesting the same thing and I am sure it gets old quick.).

Thank you for your time and this beautiful mod. I hope that it lasts a long time, and continues to be some of the best content I've ever seen. From my group to you. Thank you.

8 hours ago, SnakeDocc said:

Jesus *facepalm* look literally 5 messages above yours and you will get your answer....

Yeah but like, his group man... 

• Haha 1

On 9/8/2019 at 5:50 PM, SGT Fuller said:

It isn’t planned at the moment. Our biggest priorities are to get the mod released to you all and maybe we can look at improving assets.

Hello
First of all i wanted to say BIG thanks for all your effort and hard work, can't wait to use it!!

2 question if i may:

1. The cockpits are interactable \ Usable (radar indications, TGP screens and such)?

2. Are there any screenshots we can drool on?  :)))

Thanks a lot!

Struggling to verify which version is the lastest? Can anyone tell me which version is the latest? Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, TrickyTrance said:

Hey all, is there any way i can download this for personal use? i really love ac130s and would love to try

The mod is on armaholic but its outdated and alot of the planes don't work anymore since it hasnt been updated since 2015

Just now, Reid236 said:

The mod is on armaholic but its outdated and alot of the planes don't work anymore since it hasnt been updated since 2015

oh, i thought this was updating that version

Just now, Reid236 said:

The update is still being worked on 

oh so it hasnt been released? it looks like it has in the comments. Also, is there a discord i can join for updates

Which comments are you referring to? And im pretty sure sgt fuller does have a usaf discord check the first page 

Hello everyone. I have some great news that im sure you have all been waiting on. The USAF mod team has done tremendous work getting everything ready for release with that being said. We have entered our closed beta stress test. The following assets will be available upon release in the coming days. We are still doing some polishing and obviously working on the bombers and everyone's favorite AC-130. Pingopete is hammering away day and night getting his baby ready. Trust me you will love it when you see it..WE DO. I would like to take the time to thank the USAF mod team and various supporters for their help, knowledge and expertise in getting us ready. Yes it has been a couple years but lives do play apart in our work. We are all grown adults with jobs and kids. Thank you to the community for standing by and waiting for us to release and before anyone asks YES IT WILL BE ON THE STEAMWORKSHOP. If it is not under SGT_FULLER it isnt authorized. See you on the battlefield. 

-A10C Thunderbolt II

- F22A Raptor

-F35A Lightning 2

-C130 Super Hercules

-C17 Globemaster III

-KC-135 Statotanker

-MQ-9 Reaper

- RQ-4A Global Hawk

- NEW Service menu

- Updated Weapons box

• Like 17
  • Thanks 10

It was worth the wait and not bothering you with the release date, and thanks to the whole team

Wait what! nice! 😄

Little Ask, for the Update, its the C-5 Galaxy, E-3 AWACS, MC-130J Commando II, CV-22 Osprey, B1 and B2 and the Uniforms and Barets eg not more in?

I Ask besuce

2 hours ago, SGT Fuller said:

-A10C Thunderbolt II

- F22A Raptor

-F35A Lightning 2

-C130 Super Hercules

-C17 Globemaster III

-KC-135 Statotanker

-MQ-9 Reaper

- RQ-4A Global Hawk

- NEW Service menu

- Updated Weapons box 

Just that Or its that the List whats be updated? 

46 minutes ago, john85oc said:

Wait what! nice! 😄

Little Ask, for the Update, its the C-5 Galaxy, E-3 AWACS, MC-130J Commando II, CV-22 Osprey, B1 and B2 and the Uniforms and Barets eg not more in?

I Ask besuce

Just that Or its that the List whats be updated? 

This list is what we are releasing first. Everything you mentioned is still in fixing. The uniforms and berets are gone.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, SGT Fuller said:

The uniforms and berets are gone.

Awww thats very Sad, my Unit used this Barets...and sometimes the Uniforms too

36 minutes ago, SGT Fuller said:

This list is what we are releasing first. Everything you mentioned is still in fixing

Copy that i cant wait for it 😄

Wow, what a surprise this was. Awesome work to all of you. Very much excited for this release

22 hours ago, SGT Fuller said:

Hello everyone. I have some great news

Awesome news.

BTW...speaking of which...

22 hours ago, SGT Fuller said:

-A10C Thunderbolt II

Did you guys hear the news?

Looks like the BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT is not going away anytime soon, after all.

Awesome work guys! I think all of us have been tried in patience but I knew the wait was not in vain. As I said earlier I have massive respect for you guys doing this and even more for sticking to the development of this mod ongoing for years now. Massive respect to this determination and passion! 

I see that you have been very detailed in the list about what is about to be released. If I may ask because I can't help myself as the F35 series is my favorite: You said the F35A is going to be amongst the first released aircraft now, is the F35B not too far behind or is there still a lot of work to be done?

Seriously thanks again for all this awesome stuff. I am extremly hyped for this. You guys are doing something very noble and you can be proud! Thanks to the entire team!

• Like 1