SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

2 hours ago, Oldcrow0999 said:

Not just her nuclear capability but payload capability as well

Yes if I recall correctly they're not allowed to use any of the external hardpoints for any weapons and the only one that gets used is for a Sniper XR pod. Originally those external hardpoints were going to carry a large number of ALCMs or ACMs.

At some point planners must have envisioned B-1Bs approaching the Soviet coast at a low altitude at near-supersonic speed, firing off all of their externally carried AGM-129 ACMs, then their internal payload of AGM-131 SRAM IIs, then dropping a gravity nuclear bombs on something. A pretty impressive combination for nuclear doomsday.

I still love your mod btw!!! Any further or future plans to add the BUFF or additional varriants of the mc130?

On 1/19/2019 at 12:30 PM, raynor_d said:

Hey guys, I'm proud to give a look at what will likely be the final layout for the new 3d service menu. This is probably the largest and most complex feature we've been working on, and, as a core part of the mod, has posed the largest obstacle blocking release. It still needs a little more work on the backend, but we're really excited to release it soon. It provides a range of options for scenario makers including heavy integration with CBA settings, compatibility with ACE's rearm/refuel/repair modules, and of course easy setup by other community aircraft authors with only a small config class.

We'll get back to you on that, that's above my paygrade. :hehe:

Epic!

• Like 1

By any chance does someone have a new discord link? Any link ive found has been invalid.

Y'all do awesome work. Thank you so much for your time and effort!

So I noticed there hasn't been a post from the devs in awhile are they still working on it or did they decide to stop? It looks like they are doing amazing work and I'm super excited about what they have shown. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, doodlearndt247 said:

So I noticed there hasn't been a post from the devs in awhile are they still working on it or did they decide to stop? It looks like they are doing amazing work and I'm super excited about what they have shown. 

Please don't ask for news or updates as its against our forum rules. News will be posted when there is some, after all addon making is a hobby :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Please don't ask for news or updates as its against our forum rules. News will be posted when there is some, after all addon making is a hobby :thumbsup:

Terribly sorry I understand it is a hobby and the work it takes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello all. First I’d like to apologize for the lack of updates and such. It has been a very busy year for all of us at the USAF Mod. I am in need of the following to finally push the updated mod out. Without these I can’t in good faith release the mod.

What I need:

2 Very Skilled Texture Artist

1 Very skilled scripts writer/debugger

1 very skilled Model editor

If you know anyone who can fit that description please send them my way. I can be reached here or on discord. Thank you in advance 

• Like 10

Thanks for the update fuller 🙂 got a question, is the current planned release schedule still fighters as the first release?

48 minutes ago, PotionSeller said:

Thanks for the update fuller 🙂 got a question, is the current planned release schedule still fighters as the first release?

yes

On 6/10/2019 at 12:47 AM, SGT Fuller said:

Hello all. First I’d like to apologize for the lack of updates and such. It has been a very busy year for all of us at the USAF Mod. I am in need of the following to finally push the updated mod out. Without these I can’t in good faith release the mod.

What I need:

2 Very Skilled Texture Artist

1 Very skilled scripts writer/debugger

1 very skilled Model editor

If you know anyone who can fit that description please send them my way. I can be reached here or on discord. Thank you in advance 

Sigh...., so you're not going anywhere. This comment alone makes the waiting worthwhile.

Please you guys should share the news with anyone you know, so that skilled people within the community can come help the USAF team. Geez just can't wait xD

• Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 3:33 PM, Eesh Sin Ger said:

hi i have a problem why does my plane bounce alot when i try to fly my ac130

5 hours ago, Eesh Sin Ger said:

why does my plane bounce when im speeding up

The reason why no one has replied is because this has been mentioned numerous times, the CURRENT public version of this mod is INCOMPATIBLE with the current version of arma.

Yes the planes may work, but most of it is broken, we're currently working on a new version that is to be released to the public soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

can it help you?

B-52

I would recommend doing the same thing you did with

AC-130 auto pilot for exemple : https://youtu.be/Qg8fVKSsD1E?t=1399

3D MODEL FOR INTERIOR COCKPIT B52 https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/b-52-cockpit-3d-model/989397

interior image

-https://airman.dodlive.mil/2018/04/16/b-52h-stratofortress/

-https://theaviationist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/B-1-battle-station.jpg

-https://live.staticflickr.com/5560/14772480870_4715800d9c_b.jpg

3D model AC-130 to show you the inside of a cockpit operator fight post

for exemple interieur -https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/lockheed-ac-130-hercules-361991c9874d4680931b3e0d23500e43

Is there a discord link? The previously posted invites are invalid... love your work and would love to keep more up to date with what is going on!

Keeping up everyday with this mod, it is epic. I have a questions

Any way of changing the E3 AWACS so it can detect ground vehicles aswell??

Thanks for your time!!!

2015-2019 ( 4 years of work amazing) hopefully there will be an update within the next 2-3 years 👍

2 hours ago, Interglot said:

Thanks for your time!!!

The current one already detect ground target, but they need to move to be detected

3 hours ago, The Flying Gasmask said:

Any way to ad a version of the AWACS that doesn't detect ground vehicles? 

I'll see to maybe including this, although, no promises!

On 7/5/2019 at 1:25 AM, Interglot said:

Thanks for your time!!!

As Hunterhawks said, just like normal radar it only detects moving ground targets (you could consider it to be ground if it was not moving). tbh an awacs really should only detect air but I don't remember why I made it also do that lol

• Thanks 1