SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Hello SGT Fuller.

I came across a video you posted about the WIP F35-B = 

And was wondering due to the amount of different countries that have been involved and will be purchasing this aircraft, would you release it as a stand-alone mod so people from these countries can implement into their Mod Packs for their Milsim Communities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II_procurement#Level_2_partners

Love the animations that you have done by the way.

Initial release will be part of the pack but will be updated individually as will all the planes. It will still require our main folder as well as the weapons. 

• Like 3

i would love to see a mod like the usaf mod o the russian airforce beacuse the russian planes mods are a little bugged  or bad  modeled

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:03 AM, SGT Fuller said:

I’m sorry that it’s taking so long guys. I’m in the middle of redeploying back to the states which takes up a bulk of my time. Rest assured the update is still coming 

Your hard work is much appreciated. Come back safe lad, thank you for your service! 

• Like 2

Just want to say the mod looks to be coming along great and that one of your moderators flagged me and gave me a warning point for something i said to someone which i though it was nice said i was posting spam so i call B.S. on that one mr moderator not fair! 

• Confused 1

I poked around in the functions viewer and found the functions that allow pilots to eject: BIS_fnc_PlaneEject & BIS_fnc_PlaneAiEject. The first works fine in that players can eject but the second does not seem to be working with this mod as I have seen on a few instances A10s that take critical damage and the pilots go down with their stricken planes. 

Question?  Will the C-17 be updated so that it is able to load and para drop RHS vehicles,tanks,Hum-vees,APC's,IFV's ? along with the parachuting script for players ? C-17 is my all fave  Thanks

34 minutes ago, Col.Williams said:

Question?  Will the C-17 be updated so that it is able to load and para drop RHS vehicles,tanks,Hum-vees,APC's,IFV's ? along with the parachuting script for players ? C-17 is my all fave  Thanks

It will not be changed, the issue lies in the fact that the RHS models are too large, the script works by using the size of the vehicle and weight to allow for them to be loaded. As for parachuting for players, if you have T-10 mod by Ohally (or was it deltagamer's version :S) it will show as an option for a static line jump.

• Sad 1

Hello, i would like increase a lot the explosion of the nuke of b2 spirit,is possible?

So it's not possible?,

Because I was doing a small mission for me or I wanted to drop 2 nuclear bombs with a much larger range than they have there. I could create one myself by following the steps or tutorial, but unfortunately I did not find it. If you tell me these famous steps of the design of a nuke I would be delighted (as his I could assign him the parameters that I want). In any case, even if someone will not take the time to answer me, I want to congratulate you for this amazing mod that you keep improving.

43 minutes ago, Tennis30 said:

So it's not possible?,

Because I was doing a small mission for me or I wanted to drop 2 nuclear bombs with a much larger range than they have there. I could create one myself by following the steps or tutorial, but unfortunately I did not find it. If you tell me these famous steps of the design of a nuke I would be delighted (as his I could assign him the parameters that I want). In any case, even if someone will not take the time to answer me, I want to congratulate you for this amazing mod that you keep improving.

I would look into ALIAS' nuke script. Much better for performance at the moment as I've found the USAF nuke tends to lock computers up for a bit. You are able to set a specific piece of ordnance as a nuke. So basically its would spawn the nuke when you drop a GBU or something. There's no actual nuclear bomb in this case. 

Hey Sgt Fuller and USAF team, I´ve just stumbbed on this mod... it credits USAF Mods, so I think he may be using your models for the HARM, B61 nuke, etc... or at least derivating you scripts, you guys show check it out (can´t do myself, but thought it should be worth mentioning)

Some guys just can´t take the time of asking authorization (thou you might reject anyway)

Cheers and anxious for .6 update 8)

• Thanks 1

The rear end of the AC-130 keeps bouncing like it's hitting invisible speed bumps. Even on perfectly flat maps like VR. It's preventing me from getting enough speed to take off.

p7xrax7.jpg

1 hour ago, Kilogold said:

The rear end of the AC-130 keeps bouncing like it's hitting invisible speed bumps. Even on perfectly flat maps like VR. It's preventing me from getting enough speed to take off.

<snip>

It's because of the old physics model and the new game updates, this is fixed in our current internal build

• Like 1

19 hours ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

Hey Sgt Fuller and USAF team, I´ve just stumbbed on this mod... it credits USAF Mods, so I think he may be using your models for the HARM, B61 nuke, etc... or at least derivating you scripts, you guys show check it out (can´t do myself, but thought it should be worth mentioning)

Some guys just can´t take the time of asking authorization (thou you might reject anyway)

Cheers and anxious for .6 update 8)

I just posted on this. Thanks for letting me know.

• Thanks 1

[Edit] False alarm, all good @Aristine

We´re kinda over the edge after so many IP infringements, nice to see people learning and doing better... apologies for overeacting and (the brat kind thingy0

Cheers

• Like 1

15 hours ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

@SGT Fuller  , @Lala14 or whomever (from USAF mod team) read this first: a second time offense by that kid I´ve reported earlier this week =(

He doesn´t even credit USAF mod this time... pissed off from the DMCA or naively thinking you guys found him through tags.... ohhh boy!

There should be a "soft spanking" button on steam for brat kids like this one 8P

Cheers

Hi @corporal_lib[br]
   SGT Fuller got in touch with me over my previous mod and I ceased using USAF's content. My new upload is my own content. 
Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2