SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

6 minutes ago, thecuban said:

will the new F22 have a higher top speed in keeping with the actual aircraft? according to the wiki for the F22 it has a top speed at altitude of 2400+ kph where I can only get about 1000-1100 kph at about 30,000 ft (9,000m ish)

Keep in mind it's a game. So you have to balance gameplay with authentic detail. Real world speeds would cross the map in no time

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 30-1-2018 at 8:04 PM, SGT Fuller said:

Told yall we aint dead lol. The wait is worth it

I never for one second had any doubt ;) All kidding aside though, I'm really looking forward to the next release. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, warlord554 said:

Keep in mind it's a game. So you have to balance gameplay with authentic detail. Real world speeds would cross the map in no time

true, its mostly a convenience for air to air combat on really big maps like "DBO Afgan" and "Australia". plus just because it has such a high top speed doesn't mean you always have to use it

So is the version that's currently released safe to have on a multiplayer server? I remember seeing something about a certain key that you aren't supposed to put on the server but I don't quite remember which one it was. Anyone able to help me out?

Please PM authors with unauthorised re-upload links rather than posting them in the Forum. This is twofold in that 1) it does not clutter the thread and 2) You are effectively giving the offenders free advertising. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Everyone,

Thank you to all who continue to support the USAF Mod team and continue to report violations of the user agreement. As stated on the front of my page. I am the sole person who is authorized to upload the USAF Mod on to the steam workshop. That will not change. All of you who want to violate my user agreement and attempt to upload for one. You have the loyal members of the community who are going to rat you out. You will not have the mod on steam workshop for more than a day i can promise you that. Two Steam has reported to me and stated that i myself have made over 20 DMCA request to steam. They will be taking enhanced measures to curve unauthorized uploads to include account termination if you are a repeat offender. There you have it ladies and gentleman. The fate of your account is in your hands..if you would like to risk it..be my guest. If your account is terminated then its not on me or the people who report you. You have been warned! 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Let me know if im crossing any kind of line. My community has itemized many different aircraft types to throw into our mod list. Many are excited for when your update will drop and will likely replace it. My question is more geared toward what is getting updated. I understand revamped systems will be implemented but curious as to whether visual updates will occur on existing models, if new assets will be added damage models so on. I have tried to run through the thread but its pretty long and didnt know if there is that information readily available in one spot.

Search function. Not trying to be a jack ass but its a long list

• Like 1

On 2/21/2018 at 2:43 PM, halveridian said:

Let me know if im crossing any kind of line. My community has itemized many different aircraft types to throw into our mod list. Many are excited for when your update will drop and will likely replace it. My question is more geared toward what is getting updated. I understand revamped systems will be implemented but curious as to whether visual updates will occur on existing models, if new assets will be added damage models so on. I have tried to run through the thread but its pretty long and didnt know if there is that information readily available in one spot.

They're adding and updating existing systems, working on new plane models (they've released pictures of the F-22, the B-1 and I think the KC-135). As for damage models, I am not too sure. I don't think this site supports inter-thread searching so Fuller can divulge the rest if he wants too...

• Like 1

A polite reminder...

No spam or advertising:
Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are also spam.

• Like 1

does anybody know how to force a fighter pilot to eject? I tried unit action ["eject",plane] which works for non USAF mod jets but when I try it on the F16 from this mod it just does not work. 

This looks to be a fantastic mod, thank you @SGT Fuller to you and your team for all your hard work. I understand that you are waiting until you have the first full release before it goes on Steam Workshop, which will make server admins like me very happy! In the meantime, like others have done I'll report any unauthorised uploads directly to you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When i install the mod and open the game it frezzes at the start menu cant do anything only uninstall the mod

53 minutes ago, RopetorGamer said:

When i install the mod and open the game it frezzes at the start menu cant do anything only uninstall the mod

That mod was made for a quite old version of Arma 3. Pre-Jets-DLC-old to be specific. You will have to wait for SGT Fuller to update the mod, please don't ask for an ETA though.

3 hours ago, pipewr3nch said:

That mod was made for a quite old version of Arma 3. Pre-Jets-DLC-old to be specific. You will have to wait for SGT Fuller to update the mod, please don't ask for an ETA though.

Ok thanks

I’m sorry that it’s taking so long guys. I’m in the middle of redeploying back to the states which takes up a bulk of my time. Rest assured the update is still coming 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

2 hours ago, SGT Fuller said:

I’m sorry that it’s taking so long guys. I’m in the middle of redeploying back to the states which takes up a bulk of my time. Rest assured the update is still coming 

There is little doubt in my eyes. Not anything to apologize for. Real life always comes first before modding, that's a given. The sneak peaks we've gotten is a good indicator that the mod is alive and well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1