SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

1 minute ago, pipewr3nch said:

What were you expecting? This addon isn't called "United States Air Force" without reason.

There are plenty of mods that are one thing, but allow the ability to be used as something else. There are plenty of Marine units that have used the USAF mod aircraft either by retexturing it themselves, or just "pretending" it says USMC on the side of the plane.

I wasn't expecting a yes, but hell, where would humanity be if we didn't ask questions on the off chance? :icon14: Unfortunately the Arma forums tend to be a little hostile.

• Like 1

I think yall are taking his response a lil bit more serious than it was meant to be. Eitherway Pipe is right. This is a Air Force mod. With that being said doesnt mean that we wont take your request into consideration. Normally fox is right and we wouldnt but because of your explanation i will tell you that we will look into it

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Col M.Hawkins said:

There are plenty of mods that are one thing, but allow the ability to be used as something else. There are plenty of Marine units that have used the USAF mod aircraft either by retexturing it themselves, or just "pretending" it says USMC on the side of the plane.

I wasn't expecting a yes, but hell, where would humanity be if we didn't ask questions on the off chance? :icon14: Unfortunately the Arma forums tend to be a little hostile.

If there are units out there that are modifying this mod..as long as it doesnt turn up on steam or any downloadable site with the exception of their community than thats fine. Anything beyond that it will be dealt with.

3 minutes ago, SGT Fuller said:

If there are units out there that are modifying this mod..as long as it doesnt turn up on steam or any downloadable site with the exception of their community than thats fine. Anything beyond that it will be dealt with.

Aye I wasn't mentioning that to report it, but just to point out a roundabout way that it would happen anyway, as the pickings are honestly incredibly slim for many USMC units and players out there. Thanks for your consideration.

23 hours ago, Col M.Hawkins said:

I was just asking man.

On 12/8/2017 at 12:54 AM, zagor64bz said:

WOW...are you always that nice, or this is a good day?

Chill out dude..he was really polite and asked nicely if they "consider".....no need to be Mister smartass.

Ps: being a "Flying-man" myself I couldn't avoid to stand for a fellow flyer!

What would you have liked me to say instead, just a plain "no" or would you then still be offended???

And as piper pointed out below, it's and Air Force mod.

23 hours ago, pipewr3nch said:

What were you expecting? This addon isn't called "United States Air Force" without reason.

And as Fuller said it has been taking onboard for consideration

22 hours ago, SGT Fuller said:

I think yall are taking his response a lil bit more serious than it was meant to be. Eitherway Pipe is right. This is a Air Force mod. With that being said doesnt mean that we wont take your request into consideration. Normally fox is right and we wouldnt but because of your explanation i will tell you that we will look into it

And Pook quite rightly pointed out, CUP has loads of USMC stuff, including an MV-22 and a C-130 with USMC textures

1 hour ago, hcpookie said:

FYI, CUP has a bunch of USMC stuff.

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 11:27 AM, Col M.Hawkins said:

the CUP MV-22 doesn't work properly, and the SAB C130's no longer taxi correctly.

The CUP assets all work fine for me. Also if its a USMC C130 your looking for CUP has that too. 

21 hours ago, Foxone said:

What would you have liked me to say instead, just a plain "no" or would you then still be offended???

A "...sorry dude, this mod is USAF focused...no time for MARINES assets, which you can easily find somewhere else. " could have been nicer.

Anyway,, like SGT Fuller mentioned, this is getting more serious than it has to be.....so...PEACE BROTHER!

PS I wasn't offended..just believe we ALL could come across less aggressively to others..after all we're here to have fun and relax ..right?

• Like 2

No, no updates has been released since around 2015 iirc but they are working hard on updating it. Just go back a page or two for updates and status.

• Like 2

Just wanted to throw out a thank you to the creators. Me and a few other guys who actually work on the AC-130U love it. That alone got some of them to try out Arma. Would love to help give advice on improving that particular plane's model and functions since I'm hands-on with the real thing and I've got access to experts in every system.

PS: I can also get some advice for your MC-130J and the AC-130J (assuming you eventually make that model)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 18-11-2017 at 6:04 PM, SGT Fuller said:

This has not been abandoned i assure you. We just have lives to live also. For instance im deployed to the middle east right now so its not always convenient to get with the team to get stuff done. Rest assured the mod is still a GO and we are close to finishing our update.  

Come home in one piece my friend! And thank you for your continued work and support on this mod, that goes for all the dev's working on the USAF mod. And please don't be discouraged by the negativaty or the plagiarism that has been taken place lately. I know that the vast majority of the community deeply appreciates what you're doing. The USAF mod is one of the reasons I stil play Arma, and  I can't wait to see what it will turn out to be with the new features the jets DLC has brought to the table. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

While waiting for the mod update ( big thumps up for the developers by the way).

Anyone know anyways to fix the current problem on the AC130 , where the sound of its cannon cannot be heard when u are on the ground and the AC130 is firing from the sky.

NB : I'm aware that this problem is probably fixed in the upcoming update.   

On 12/13/2017 at 2:07 AM, Josh Powell said:

Just wanted to throw out a thank you to the creators. Me and a few other guys who actually work on the AC-130U love it. That alone got some of them to try out Arma. Would love to help give advice on improving that particular plane's model and functions since I'm hands-on with the real thing and I've got access to experts in every system.

PS: I can also get some advice for your MC-130J and the AC-130J (assuming you eventually make that model)

Please PM me

• Like 1

22 hours ago, CyclonicTuna said:

Come home in one piece my friend! And thank you for your continued work and support on this mod, that goes for all the dev's working on the USAF mod. And please don't be discouraged by the negativaty or the plagiarism that has been taken place lately. I know that the vast majority of the community deeply appreciates what you're doing. The USAF mod is one of the reasons I stil play Arma, and  I can't wait to see what it will turn out to be with the new features the jets DLC has brought to the table. 

Thanks brother. Trust me the wait is more than worth it 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I was wondering if the SDB-II (GBU-53B) will include all three seeker functions, millimeter-wave radar, IR seeking and semi-active laser homing? That and the semi-autonomous targeting mode that allows the warhead to automatically identify, track, prioritize and engage targets within a given engagement area?

Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, thecuban said:

I was wondering if the SDB-II (GBU-53B) will include all three seeker functions, millimeter-wave radar, IR seeking and semi-active laser homing? That and the semi-autonomous targeting mode that allows the warhead to automatically identify, track, prioritize and engage targets within a given engagement area?

Thanks in advance!

Umm it will have IR and Laser. 

Hello, I download "initial" mod from first post, what version is it? 0.5.3? 
Did I need to download pathces? And I have dead link for second patch.

Thanks.

Hi,

Is there any chance that this mod is going to be downloadable from anywhere other than Armaholic? The download speeds there are horrific and this is a fairly large mod. It's something that my community would love to use and is a very high quality mod but unfortunately it's nearly impossible to get everyone to download it because Armaholic makes me want to kill myself :/

Woody

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Woody1999 said:

Hi,

Is there any chance that this mod is going to be downloadable from anywhere other than Armaholic? The download speeds there are horrific and this is a fairly large mod. It's something that my community would love to use and is a very high quality mod but unfortunately it's nearly impossible to get everyone to download it because Armaholic makes me want to kill myself :/

Woody

I think they've said multiple times that the next update, please don't ask for any ETA, will be released on the Steam Workshop.

• Like 1

There are three speed tiers for Armaholic. Ranked from slowest to fastest:

1. Guest
  2. Member
  3. Subscriber

You only need to sign up for a free Armaholic login in order to get the improved speeds of Member. Subscriber will cost you money.

Armaholic Subscription System

Can i upload you´r mod for steam work shop? for use with my clan? 

1 hour ago, Leviat said:

Can i upload you´r mod for steam work shop? for use with my clan? 

Thank you for asking but no your request is denied.