SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Hey guys, quick question here: is this only me, or there is no actual impact/explosion sounds in multiplayer for AC130 weapons? I was testing it with my buddy and he was infantry while I was flying AC130 (using autopilot) and firing around him - he saw all the explosions, but he had absolutely zero sound.

Also let me express, that how AC130 was executed along with the autopilot feature is a pure masterpiece.

9 hours ago, wynarator said:

Hey guys, quick question here: is this only me, or there is no actual impact/explosion sounds in multiplayer for AC130 weapons? I was testing it with my buddy and he was infantry while I was flying AC130 (using autopilot) and firing around him - he saw all the explosions, but he had absolutely zero sound.

Also let me express, that how AC130 was executed along with the autopilot feature is a pure masterpiece.

This bug is going to be fixed on next update.

@Mansnooper thank you for your answer, that saved me some testing time! Is the update really going to happen anytime soon? I think mod hasn't been updated since 2015.

1 hour ago, wynarator said:

@Mansnooper thank you for your answer, that saved me some testing time! Is the update really going to happen anytime soon? I think mod hasn't been updated since 2015.

The devs don't like it when people ask for a release date. Having said that, I can't imagine it being too far away.

I wasn't trying to ask for a release date, I hate it too when people ask ;) I just wanted to know if this hasn't been abandoned by devs, so it's good news to hear that they are still working on this mod. Thanks!

This has not been abandoned i assure you. We just have lives to live also. For instance im deployed to the middle east right now so its not always convenient to get with the team to get stuff done. Rest assured the mod is still a GO and we are close to finishing our update.  

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

Very excited for what you are gonna come up with guys, love what this mod brings and I'm really appreciative that you are still pushing on with the project despite your other very respectable commitments.

Is there any aiming system or procedure for bombs on the f16, ive kind of just been guessing.  It works until I get to smaller armored targets like tanks.

Currently there is a targeting pod and a GPS system on the F16 for you to be able to drop smart

bombs

• Like 1

Hi everybody, i have one little question.Can we put vehicle or tank in the most big plane (i don't remember the name of the plane)?

1 minute ago, Tennis30 said:

Hi everybody, i have one little question.Can we put vehicle or tank in the most big plane (i don't remember the name of the plane)?

C-5M Super Galaxy, you can now so I’d assume you will be able in the next update

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, coopergruszka said:

C-5M Super Galaxy, you can now so I’d assume you will be able in the next update

Promote this guy ahead of peers!

i have a few questions 1. does this mod still work 2. is this mod still being worked on? 3. why has it taken so long to update it (if 2 is true)

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, G510Gamer said:

i have a few questions 1. does this mod still work 2. is this mod still being worked on? 3. why has it taken so long to update it (if 2 is true)

1) kinda, just experiment to see what works

2) yes, development is still very much alive, however it is my understanding some members of the team are currently deployed over seas so bear that in mind

3) see above answer, also people (especially the devs) get pissed on this thread when you ask for updates... so don't, lol. It's coming out Soon™ and thats all any of us know/need to know.

Hope this clears up your questions, cheers!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, G510Gamer said:

why has it taken so long to update it (if 2 is true)

BECAUSE REASONS

We were actually waiting on you to ask.

• Haha 3

On 12/5/2017 at 12:23 PM, G510Gamer said:

*snip*

NEVERRRRR You aren't good enough! Commit seppuku for your dishonour D:<

Nahhhhhhh  I joke. 

As a pilot, this pack has been amazing me since the day you guys released the initial version, and I'm happy to hear you guys are still working on it! But as a "Milsim'n e-Marine", I've got to ask - would you consider adding optional USMC textures/variants of the Osprey and C-130 upon the release? There's not many good alternatives out there, for example, the CUP MV-22 doesn't work properly, and the SAB C130's no longer taxi correctly, and I'm sure many of the Arma units out there would appreciate a proper alternative.

2 hours ago, Col M.Hawkins said:

As a pilot, this pack has been amazing me since the day you guys released the initial version, and I'm happy to hear you guys are still working on it! But as a "Milsim'n e-Marine", I've got to ask - would you consider adding optional USMC textures/variants of the Osprey and C-130 upon the release? There's not many good alternatives out there, for example, the CUP MV-22 doesn't work properly, and the SAB C130's no longer taxi correctly, and I'm sure many of the Arma units out there would appreciate a proper alternative.

No, we won't!

4 hours ago, Foxone said:

No, we won't!

WOW...are you always that nice, or this is a good day?

Chill out dude..he was really polite and asked nicely if they "consider".....no need to be Mister smartass.

Ps: being a "Flying-man" myself I couldn't avoid to stand for a fellow flyer!

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Col M.Hawkins said:

I was just asking man.

What were you expecting? This addon isn't called "United States Air Force" without reason.