SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

21 hours ago, Midnighters said:

Are there plans for the dashboard indicators to work on all of the planes?

Last time I checked there wasn't any working dash gauges or indicators on planes like the C-130. 

Yes, they are working now. 

For the uniforms, are you willing to put the combat arms MOS tags on the shoulders as if they were apart of the uniform? (i.e. not 'insignias' or 'patches')

4 hours ago, TheSenDest said:

For the uniforms, are you willing to put the combat arms MOS tags on the shoulders as if they were apart of the uniform? (i.e. not 'insignias' or 'patches')

Which uniforms?

11 hours ago, SGT Fuller said:

Which uniforms?

On the current version there are 3 or 4 uniforms that are apart of the pack. Multicam, M81, ABU, and UCP (i think). 

Just realized the RHS mod managed to get functioning weapons bays for the F22 and SU57; i.e. the bay doors will not open when the weapon is selected, only when the missile is being fired and only for a second. So it is definitely possible. I know you guys are working hard to get this mod out before the end of the year so if this is not already on the drawing board please do not fret about adding it. Just something to keep in mind in the future :D

2 hours ago, cry me a river said:

Just realized the RHS mod managed to get functioning weapons bays for the F22 and SU57; i.e. the bay doors will not open when the weapon is selected, only when the missile is being fired and only for a second. So it is definitely possible. I know you guys are working hard to get this mod out before the end of the year so if this is not already on the drawing board please do not fret about adding it. Just something to keep in mind in the future :D

already added, we've added it to all aircraft as soon as the update was released back before jets dlc came out.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Lala14 said:

already added, we've added it to all aircraft as soon as the update was released back before jets dlc came out.

:DDDDD someone get me a time machine so I can skip to the day of release

• Like 1

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎15 at 6:14 PM, Lala14 said:

It is scripted obviously, there are a couple of ways to go about it. Please note each plane currently has its own prefix! This will be changed in the next updated to one set of functions.

Note! each function is designed for each vehicle. 

Loading the vehicle

Reveal hidden contents

The first way will check around the plane for the nearest possible vehicle it can load which are selected from this array ["LandVehicle","Ship","ThingX","Air"]

syntax is

[<plane>] spawn <prefix>_canLoad;

The next way will not check for possible near vehicles and will load a selected target (including animation of vehicle moving into the bay) (note you must open and close the doors manually!)

[<plane>,<object>] spawn <prefix>_loadCargo

The final way is just forcing the vehicle into the plane with no animation of movement (great for spawning in air)

[<plane>,<object>] spawn <prefix>_forceLoadCargo

lala14 while you are here I have a request not related to adding something to the mod. I suck and cannot find the prefix for the C17 plz help T_T. I even tried USAF_C17_fnc since it follows the pattern for the c130 but I just get an error message (I managed to get it working for the C130 but its too small for anything bigger than a Humvee). If you are too busy I understand. 

6 hours ago, cry me a river said:

lala14 while you are here I have a request not related to adding something to the mod. I suck and cannot find the prefix for the C17 plz help T_T. I even tried USAF_C17_fnc since it follows the pattern for the c130 but I just get an error message (I managed to get it working for the C130 but its too small for anything bigger than a Humvee). If you are too busy I understand. 

The prefix i believe is actually currently in this build still Lala_C17, in the next version i fixed this error lol.

In that post you linked from last year it contains all the prefixes in another spoiler lol.

• Like 2

Is this mod still kept up to date. My group is looking for a planes mod, but needs to be up to date. IE Jets DLC

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Is this intended? Also, I cannot hear the guns in any of the aircraft's, the engines are way too loud.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jdot said:

<snip>

Is this intended? Also, I cannot hear the guns in any of the aircraft's, the engines are way too loud.

This is the RHS A-10A. Just press "n".

• Like 1

Thanks, wr3nch. I've encountered another problem I cannot seem to get the GPS targeting system to work. I've read the manual and have all of the bombs it requires yet nothing. Anyone?

Hello

I come to you because I would like to modify the number of nuclear bombs present on the b2 bomber spirit . The value being 16, I wish I could change it according to my desires. I want to use it offline for my personal use on the editor. I did not find an answer about that  apartment one person told me to type the command: vehicle player setAmmo [currentWeapon vehicle player, 16]; But this command did not work for me .

I am new on the forum and I hope you will be able to tell me how to do that.

Thanks you:).(Sorry for the bad english I'm french)

It’s for arma 2 no?and what should I type in the command bar because I really do not know anything about it.

Hello SGT Fuller is it possible to increase the number of nuclear bombs of b2 spirit with a command (editor) or the modification of a file? I think you are one of the only ones able to answer to this question because with the number of forums that I did (armaholic, steam, lots of french forum) and of research I did not have any answer to my question ( it's been almost 3 months that I'm looking for).

Thanks

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎31 at 2:51 PM, Tennis30 said:

Hello

I come to you because I would like to modify the number of nuclear bombs present on the b2 bomber spirit . The value being 16, I wish I could change it according to my desires. I want to use it offline for my personal use on the editor. I did not find an answer about that  apartment one person told me to type the command: vehicle player setAmmo [currentWeapon vehicle player, 16]; But this command did not work for me .

I am new on the forum and I hope you will be able to tell me how to do that.

Thanks you:).(Sorry for the bad english I'm french)

if you want more nukes theres a script that basically grants infinite ammo. I'm responding from my phone so I can't find it right now but when I can access me computer again I'll try and find it for you. If you want less nukes, maybe just wait a bit? I'm not on the mod team so don't quote me on this but with the recent jets DLC you can manually select what each pylon carries. A lot of mods are now using this feature and there is a chance the next update for this mod will allow you to do this too.

Thanks for your help i find the script: this addEventHandler ["Fired",{(_this select 0) setVehicleAmmo 1}].

And it work.

• Like 1

USAF Mod Team I want to thank you guys for the hard work and dedication put into such a great mod!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CPT Dubois said:

USAF Mod Team I want to thank you guys for the hard work and dedication put into such a great mod!

Thanks brother. We are doing our best to get the mod out as soon as possible.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1