SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

On 8/30/2017 at 5:42 AM, The Turbanator said:

Any thoughts on adding the E-8C JSTARS? Your E-3 does a great job of tracking enemy air movements & passing it off to friendly air & ground units. I just thought it would be great to have this aircraft as it could track enemy surface units & pass off the info. Possibly even track enemy radio transmissions. It's also based off the Boeing 707 just like the KC-135 & E-3 already in your pack. Anyhow, keep up the great work & I can't wait for what you have in store for the next update. Thanks. ;-)

Tbh, would there even be any difference in functionality between this and the already existing C-130J in the mod?

Keep asking questions and making requests, feel free to delay the update until 2020 :evil: People will never learn.

the E-3 is currently setup to show any type of enemy lol except infantry that is

• Like 1

Love your guys mod. A lot of hard work worthy of recognition by the community (KC130 air refuel is fun). I am excited for the next update!

• Like 1

I have a question.

I often use C-17 or C-5.

And I set them in eden with flying,but they always stop in the air.[So I start mission they stop engine,always crash lol]

Plz help!

I tried to do it,but I couldn't.

And sorry I cant do exactly command line 

could you tell me it in detail........?[youtube,picture,anything is ok]

So sorry!

for example you name your airplane c130 in the init field

if(!isserver) exitwith {};
(c130 select 0)  setVelocity [-180, 0, 0];

give a try

As has been stated not much works well any more due to the recent patches.  That behavior sounds like possibly due to physx, and if so the upcoming big update should address it.

10 minutes ago, coopergruszka said:

Anyway we can get some pics of the pavehawk re textured?

No, reasons:

A, its a request, and we don't do requests, (It is also against forum rules to ask for any form of update)

B, its not ready yet, meaning we will post stuff once we think its ready for the public

• Like 1

Is the C5 galaxy suppose to be incredibly durable or something? I shot at it on the ground with a tank and nothing happened even after several direct hits. I know it's a big plane but 120mm rounds had zero impact. The plane was crewed by AI and was spawned at the airport so it just took off without a care ?

did you use apfsds or he? Maybe it has too thin body so apfsds pierce it through and nothing is happening excep some slight damage.

Spoiler

Its an airplane. An 120mm will go in on the one side and out the other. The big volume of air in an c5 will also make the pressure, which is the thing what kills people not the round it self, so minimal that  only people standing next to the entry point/projectory of the dart(apfsds) get injured or killed.

Spoiler

It still is ARMA

• Like 2

On 2017-09-05 at 1:35 AM, Devastator_cm said:

did you use apfsds or he? Maybe it has too thin body so apfsds pierce it through and nothing is happening excep some slight damage.

HE....lol, anyway it's not a huge issue just thought it might have been an issue if the developers were going for something else

I apologize, I appear to be late to the party on this, but will this mod include the F-15 in any of its variants? Thanks

anyway to bind the afterburner to a key? It gets really tense when a missile is fired and the afterburner has to be turned on from the action menu

Afterburner is not a proper defense against incoming missiles.  Jamming pods are, however ;)

Wrong. Hitting your burners and turning hard (jinking) is very much a proper missile evasion tactic, and something you should be doing regardless of whatever other equipment you've got. It's a very stupid thing to do to activate your jammer, pop flares and keep flying in straight line, with modern missiles you'll likely get hit if you try that. If IR missiles are in play you might want to skip the burner bit, but overall, the harder you turn and less speed you bleed doing that, the better. With proper technique and more than a bit of luck, it's possible to evade missiles (even modern ones!) by fancy flying alone.

Also, SR-71 had "accelerate" (due to peculiar engine design, the afterburner was the only thing propelling it at cruise) as a standard evasion procedure.

• Like 1

The point being, he is right. An afterburner bound to a custom action would be much handier than having to toggle it with action menu.