SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE :V So fucking excited! First thing I'ma do: check out the F35B VTOL and then the Bombers and Loadout changes *ded*

HH-60G UPDATE

Finally finised the gun placement on the HH-60G, both the GAU-21 and GAU-17 are now succesfully mounted on the 60

4aPJpX0.png     RSuApAH.png

YnUy1rG.png   UFQdmPC.png

That's all for now, but stay tuned,

(The jets are getting fueled as we speak so expect more news on those soon)

• Like 14

Excuser moi, but how goes everything? Don't want/need an update, but I wanna know (if possible) how Fuller and other Mod Team members are doing? Nothing too personal if you don't want to indulge me, but I am just trying to extend some courtesy if it is okay to.

11 minutes ago, FluffernutterSergal said:

Excuser moi, but how goes everything? Don't want/need an update, but I wanna know (if possible) how Fuller and other Mod Team members are doing? Nothing too personal if you don't want to indulge me, but I am just trying to extend some courtesy if it is okay to.

I can appreciate that you would like updates/news on the mod, but asking for it is prohibited in the forum rules. Updates will be posted when there are some and not before. Thanks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FluffernutterSergal said:

I asked how they are doing, not how the mod is doing. The mod creators are not the mod itself. If asking anything about the mod creators is against the rule, may BI permaban my ass. I will delete this later to avoid drama.

I don't believe that this is the right place to ask such questions

Seent that pic series you posted on the HH-60.....that's what I'm excited about!! Will it keep its current FM? Guys, it was PERFECT!!! PUH-LEEEEEEEEEZ don't change the FM or sounds lol.....

~Rob

• Like 1

On 7/18/2017 at 6:27 PM, robert31178 said:

Seent that pic series you posted on the HH-60.....that's what I'm excited about!! Will it keep its current FM? Guys, it was PERFECT!!! PUH-LEEEEEEEEEZ don't change the FM or sounds lol.....

~Rob

We would like to give it some new paint if you are alright with that? ;)

On 7/19/2017 at 0:33 PM, Foxone said:

We would like to give it some new paint if you are alright with that? ;)

I did notice that the main slider doors were mismatched, but sometimes that happens in real life when they swap parts out. Are you guys going to paint the blocks around the gun mounts and landing gear???? 

I know you are kidding around with me, but the short answer is yes, of course , I will take any improvement over the already lovely to fly Pavehawk provided by y'all. I know I have been a bit of a pill about the "ride in back" game crash thingy, but the FM and sounds were good to go for me, best UH/MH-HH-60 in the game for me. Best sounding helicopter mod, you have added some radio interference noise concurrent with riding in a heli for real and being plugged into the comms system, and as for any of the -60's I've flown this one felt the best, wasn't twitchy, wasn't overly heavy but wasn't a hotrod like the Little Bird, actually it's the only helicopter I've flown where the anti-torque pedals felt real good, it just seemed like a perfect FM!!! 

~S

• Like 1

8 hours ago, robert31178 said:

I did notice that the main slider doors were mismatched, but sometimes that happens in real life when they swap parts out. Are you guys going to paint the blocks around the gun mounts and landing gear???? 

I know you are kidding around with me, but the short answer is yes, of course , I will take any improvement over the already lovely to fly Pavehawk provided by y'all. I know I have been a bit of a pill about the "ride in back" game crash thingy, but the FM and sounds were good to go for me, best UH/MH-HH-60 in the game for me. Best sounding helicopter mod, you have added some radio interference noise concurrent with riding in a heli for real and being plugged into the comms system, and as for any of the -60's I've flown this one felt the best, wasn't twitchy, wasn't overly heavy but wasn't a hotrod like the Little Bird, actually it's the only helicopter I've flown where the anti-torque pedals felt real good, it just seemed like a perfect FM!!! 

~S

We are going for a complete retexture of the aircraft including the new stuff ofcourse, and thanks for the feedback :)

I am looking for a great sound modder and a texture artist who can make textures for a model. Please write here or PM me. The faster we get this done..the sooner we can release. We are really close just want to wrap up these small things 

I have a control center for the AC-130 that needs to be textured.

Sounds I have a file of sounds I want to be configured for these aircraft 

If u can PM me specifics on the control board, pic of the model and it's RL counterpart. I could give u an estimate on turnaround. Let u decide from there

• Like 5

Will do I'll send it to you in the morning computer is off for the night thanks for replying so fast 

• Like 3

Anyone who can guess what it is? And which aircraft it is for?

ikXU2Cq.png

• Like 1

I'm gonna say a m3m (gau21) either mounted on a pavehawk or on a aircraft ramp?

9 minutes ago, warlord554 said:

I'm gonna say a m3m (gau21) either mounted on a pavehawk or on a aircraft ramp?

It is indeed the GAU-21 (M3M), and it is mounted on the ramp of the CV-22B, more pics somewhere next week!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Foxone said:

Anyone who can guess what it is? And which aircraft it is for?

<snip>

F-22V :P

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Reid236 said:

Wow how has it been up for that long, lmao.

Oh also I might be streaming tomorrow some USAF stuff :D (well what I'm working on).

twitch.tv/lala14898 (about 15 hours now)

• Like 2

On 28/07/2017 at 3:16 AM, robert31178 said:

Teasers lol...I thought it might be for my beloved PaveHawk!!

You have had your PaveHawk teasers :tounge_o: