SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

You're all over the place w/ mods.  There are about 10,000 things to eliminate.  Try running USAF mod alone.  I regularly run it w/ CUP and of course CBA and have no problems...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, pazuzu said:

I appreciate it.

Server rpt

Client rpt

Thank you.

Well its likely Epoch is the problem, i doubt that plays well with other mods as its a framework live Dayz, Exile, Altis Life etc...

• Like 2

12:01:13 File usaf_all\config.cpp, line 186: '/cfgVehicles/usaf_police_car2/EventHandlers.init': Missing ';' prior '}'
12:01:13 File usaf_all\config.cpp, line 286: '/cfgVehicles/usaf_police_car/EventHandlers.init': Missing ';' prior '}'
12:01:13 File usaf_all\config.cpp, line 388: '/cfgVehicles/usaf_police_offroad/EventHandlers.init': Missing ';' prior '}'
12:01:13 File usaf_sfs\pilots\config.cpp, line 74: '/CfgVehicles/USAF_Pilot_Bag.Displayname': Missing ';' at the end of line
12:01:13 Conflicting addon USAF in 'usaf_sfs\', previous definition in 'USAF_b2\'
12:01:50 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\description.ext, line 18: '.loadScreen': Missing ';' at the end of line

@pazuzu, Might want to fix these first. I don't see anything in his log file that leads me to believe Epoch is to blame. Also, just to note @Epoch assets mod was made to operate alongside other asset mods, and our Survival gamemode framework is separate from the asset mod.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, pazuzu said:

That's too bad. This mod is great. I've been trying it in the editor and I love it.

The frustrating part is not getting any specific error when trying to join or in rpt.

Thanks for replying.

Turn off verification on bikeys. Only way to solve due to USAF mod has their keys all screwed up.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sargken said:

Turn off verification on bikeys. Only way to solve due to USAF mod has their keys all screwed up.

If we are allowed why dont we have someone re assign the pbo's and bisgin files to a new server key this would literally fix the issue no problem but i dont know if thats against rules so im not going to do it unless i get the ok from the mod maker 

4 hours ago, lonewolf321 said:

If we are allowed why dont we have someone re assign the pbo's and bisgin files to a new server key this would literally fix the issue no problem but i dont know if thats against rules so im not going to do it unless i get the ok from the mod maker 

Because you need the unbinarized files :P (which we don't have of the current version)

On ‎07‎-‎03‎-‎2017 at 10:21 PM, pazuzu said:

I can't get this mod to work on my server.

I uploaded @USAF to my server root.

I added @USAF to start parameters

I left all PBO's in addons folder, so I'm running everything included.

When I try to join server, I get kicked immediately with the message: "you have been kicked from server"

I tried using both patches with no success and I see nothing in my server RPT that would clue me into what the problem is...

I also tried redownloading the mod and trying another fresh install.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thank you.

The  "ldl_ac130" files are not properly signed and do not work on secure servers. (there was a fix a long time ago but it did not solve the problem). Delete the 2 "ldl_ac130" files and you can join secure servers.

On 9.3.2017 at 9:54 AM, Lala14 said:

Because you need the unbinarized files :P (which we don't have of the current version)

??. You only need to have the pbo file to sign it with a key. In Arma 3 tools there is a binary DSSignFile.exe which you can use in the command prompt "DsSignFile.exe name_of_key.biprivatekey nameofpbotosign.pbo" and it'll give you a .bisign file. To create a key you can use "DSCreateKey.exe name_of_key" which will give you the name_of_key.biprivatekey to use with the sign exe and name_of_key.bikey for use on the server. (source: i routinely resign pbo's i don't have the source for with our own keys for various purposes)

A wholly different question is if one is allowed to reupload the mod publicly with fixed keys. You can try to decypher the inconsistency with the rights ("redistribution not allowed without permission" but also shared with CC-BY-NC-ND which gives permission to redistribute but not to make derivs (does fixing the keys make it a derivitive?)) if you wish to but I'll pass on that ;)

On 3/9/2017 at 1:54 AM, Lala14 said:

Not true

On 11/03/2017 at 0:52 AM, sargken said:

Not true

On 10/03/2017 at 8:06 PM, leshrack said:

??. You only need to have the pbo file to sign it with a key. In Arma 3 tools there is a binary DSSignFile.exe which you can use in the command prompt "DsSignFile.exe name_of_key.biprivatekey nameofpbotosign.pbo" and it'll give you a .bisign file. To create a key you can use "DSCreateKey.exe name_of_key" which will give you the name_of_key.biprivatekey to use with the sign exe and name_of_key.bikey for use on the server. (source: i routinely resign pbo's i don't have the source for with our own keys for various purposes)

A wholly different question is if one is allowed to reupload the mod publicly with fixed keys. You can try to decypher the inconsistency with the rights ("redistribution not allowed without permission" but also shared with CC-BY-NC-ND which gives permission to redistribute but not to make derivs (does fixing the keys make it a derivitive?)) if you wish to but I'll pass on that ;)

Pls forgive me, obviously I was wrong.

On 05/03/2017 at 7:50 PM, wiki said:

Ok, thanks.

BTW, is the original author still active?

How can I contact him?

I'm not sure, maybe @SGT Fuller could help with that query?

On 3/8/2017 at 5:27 AM, vbawol said:

12:01:13 File usaf_all\config.cpp, line 186: '/cfgVehicles/usaf_police_car2/EventHandlers.init': Missing ';' prior '}'
12:01:13 File usaf_all\config.cpp, line 286: '/cfgVehicles/usaf_police_car/EventHandlers.init': Missing ';' prior '}'
12:01:13 File usaf_all\config.cpp, line 388: '/cfgVehicles/usaf_police_offroad/EventHandlers.init': Missing ';' prior '}'
12:01:13 File usaf_sfs\pilots\config.cpp, line 74: '/CfgVehicles/USAF_Pilot_Bag.Displayname': Missing ';' at the end of line
12:01:13 Conflicting addon USAF in 'usaf_sfs\', previous definition in 'USAF_b2\'
12:01:50 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\description.ext, line 18: '.loadScreen': Missing ';' at the end of line

@pazuzu, Might want to fix these first. I don't see anything in his log file that leads me to believe Epoch is to blame. Also, just to note @Epoch assets mod was made to operate alongside other asset mods, and our Survival gamemode framework is separate from the asset mod.

How would I go about fixing these?

Wouldn't that require breaking into the mods pbo's?

Thanks for the reply and to all the others that replied.

I have managed to get the mod running by deleting the 2 "ldl_ac130" files.

Now I have the problem of players getting kicked when trying to use the GPS targeting. In my rpt I get a "Bad Variable" message associated with the players name and the player gets a battleye ban. I'm not sure how to fix this.

Also, I get really bad lag when dropping Paveway bombs. As soon as the bomb hits it's target, the lag goes away.

Thank you all for the help...I'm really enjoying this mod :)

The JDAM lag is known and considered a critical issue. Never heard about the kick and battleye ban though, but that would obviously be a major problem as well. We'll definitely get the GPS/JDAM system fixed up for the next version. 

May i know where to find the GBU 43 MOAB in MCC ?? sometimes i use MCC to spawn things but i can't find it.

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 4:35 AM, SIlenceFiction said:

What happened to the B-52 plans? I was really counting on it :icon_cry:

I guess that answers my unasked question.

• Like 1

If there are any 3Ds MAX masters out there plz message me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, skittl said:

Is there any ETA on the next update?

NO, and asking for any sort of update is against forum rules!

• Like 3

Quick update on the progress.

With APEX now released a while ago, we have played some more with the V-44 and felt like it needed a nice counterpart, therefore we decided to make a new hybrid of the C-130/CV-22, here is a concept picture,

http://bit.ly/2ot9sNL

We will post a picture of the actual model soon!

Spoiler

Haters will say its photoshopped :tounge_o:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Foxone said:

Quick update on the progress.

With APEX now released a while ago, we have played some more with the V-44 and felt like it needed a nice counterpart, therefore we decided to make a new hybrid of the C-130/CV-22, here is a concept picture,

http://bit.ly/2ot9sNL

We will post a picture of the actual model soon!

Reveal hidden contents

Haters will say its photoshopped :tounge_o:

cool nice work,but will it have good max speed like proper c130? also will it have vehicleinvehicle transport as bi added it and it should be added. also will ther be a ac130 version like the blackfish i reckon that wold be very nice allow missions to have different styles and immersion. what about walking in the back on deck so we can halo out very unimmersive when u just jump out back. 

when is next USAF update? should rename it USAF(2017) cause your takin so long hahah also how is blackhawk coming along you got pics?

thanks. 

• Like 2

If you like, I can get you a three view of the bell-boeing Quad tilt rotor with a decent level of details.

• Like 1

I have a problem, when I spawn a plane (F22,F35....) I cant get in. In the menu is no point for enter the vehicle. Can anyone help me to fix that?

Sorry for my bad english :D

Edited by Swampey

2 hours ago, lonewolf321 said:
On 3/8/2017 at 6:44 AM, sargken said:

Still no update :(

Your point?  This won't be released until it is ready. 

• Like 2