SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

5 minutes ago, hcpookie said:

I let him know.  It will be pulled soon.  People are dumb fucks... "I just wanted to play it easily".  Seems like someone could have spent less time uploading and more time RTFM.  Humans.

IKR... also just saw someone uploaded ShackTac HUD to SW because they "want to play it easily"... come on people.

END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT:
DISCLAIMER
You are permitted to install and use this software for personal entertainment purposes only.
You may not use this add-on (nor any of its parts) in any other add-on or mod (not even partially) nor redistribute or
mirror it without SGT Fuller's prior permission and agreement.

This add-on is released under
Creative Commons License
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs

FYI,

Please read end user licence agreements. not just this mod but all before you redistribute or mirror it on Steam or anywhere else. Mod makers like Fuller and I don't want our mods on Steam.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, peral said:

Mod makers like Fuller and I don't want our mods on Steam.

I don´t want to look disrespectful, but why not? It really would be "easier to play" for some people.

On 2/17/2017 at 11:11 PM, xxgetbuck123 said:

7 minutes ago, EHolz said:

I don´t want to look disrespectful, but why not? It really would be "easier to play" for some people.

We have our own reasons why we dont want it on there and will not go into detail of why. Respect our privacy and our rules..Its as simple as that..We do this out of the kindness of our hearts..and to deliver a great product..I can add more rules to this if i wanted or pull the entire thing if i wanted. If it will end up on stream i will make the final say so..until then it will not be on there and anyone adding it to steam will face the consequences.

• Like 5

Hi, is there any way to load a cruise missile into a B-1? Also, the B-2 cruise missile seems to have no propulsion to it (unlike the Russian ones that go off like a rocket :)) is that by design or am I doing something wrong? Many thanks

2 hours ago, EHolz said:

If people can't figure out how to use addons they should probably RTFM.  We all have had to learn that so "I don't know how" doesn't fly... I'm all for helping noob questions since we have all been there, done that.  And let's be honest it isn't THAT difficult to figure it out!  ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, detox1212 said:

Hi, is there any way to load a cruise missile into a B-1? Also, the B-2 cruise missile seems to have no propulsion to it (unlike the Russian ones that go off like a rocket :)) is that by design or am I doing something wrong? Many thanks

The B1 does not have cruise missile capability. Now the B-2 version is a kinda glide missile its set to be not detectable by a flame like propulsion. 

6 hours ago, SGT Fuller said:

The B1 does not have cruise missile capability. Now the B-2 version is a kinda glide missile its set to be not detectable by a flame like propulsion. 

Understood, Thanks for the reply and congrats on this awesome mod :)

• Like 1

Follow up question, is it possible to script add the cruise missiles onto the B-2? the below script removed the mk82's and adds the AGM launcher but I cant seem to get the ammo to add correctly.

this removeMagazinesTurret ["USAF_1rnd_mk82",[0]];
this removeWeapon "USAF_mk82_launcher";
this addWeapon "usaf_agm86c_launcher";

this addMagazineTurret ["USAF_1Rnd_AGM86C",[0,2]];

Also is it possible to script open the bomb bay doors for use say on a trigger?

EDIT: Just a little reverse engineering and for anyone else trying to attempt this

Swap out the weapons (single ammo but can add more):

this removeMagazinesTurret ["USAF_1rnd_mk82",[0]];
this removeWeapon "USAF_mk82_launcher";
this addMagazine "USAF_1Rnd_AGM86C";
if (("USAF_1Rnd_AGM86C" in magazines this)) then {this addWeapon "USAF_AGM86C_Launcher";};

bomb bay open script:

this animate ["fst_1", 1];this animate ["fst_2", 1];this animate ["fst_3", 1];this animate ["fst_4", 1];

Looking for a texture artist! Really need a good one please PM me when this is read

8 hours ago, Capt Childs said:

Any plans to add VIV functionality to the C-130J, MC-130, and CV-22B?

no already asked

• Like 1

It seems you use LDL AC-130 script.

It did work well on ArmA 2 indeed.

However, can't find that script for ArmA 3.

Do you know if it was released on A3 (and if yes, where to find it), or is it just with this mod?

Thanks

5 hours ago, wiki said:

It seems you use LDL AC-130 script.

It did work well on ArmA 2 indeed.

However, can't find that script for ArmA 3.

Do you know if it was released on A3 (and if yes, where to find it), or is it just with this mod?

Thanks

It was never released for ArmA 3, iirc we asked for permission from the original author.

Ok, thanks.

BTW, is the original author still active?

How can I contact him?

Hey all!  Once again this is an amazing mod and we really enjoy using some assets for our operations. We have run into a few issues specifically with the AC-130 and the Drone. I am sure you may be already aware, if not maybe we can help? We haven't been able to locate a solution yet or a mod conflict that alleviates the errors.  With the AC-130 (spooky) the thermals do not appear to function properly at night. We had to get within 1,300m of the target for it to intermittently work. Also, we had two individuals in the gunner seats who when they switched the seats, they were ejected from the plane and became pancakes on the ground below. Additionally, at 1-1.5km away from the target, the gunner on the Howitzer was having to aim 1km+ to the side of the target in order to land shots near it. The ammo shot does not appear to h ave any splash damage (may not be a mod issue but instead an arma issue). Landing on CUP terrains has resulted in it exploding (will continue to test this) as I have previously been able to land on BIS maps no problem. Similarly we had the Reaper blow up when going half way down the runway to take off on CUP maps. Again, has not been an issue on other maps. However, we still can't get the UAV camera to not spaz out all over the place. We have tried a few of the recommendations without much luck. (probably a BIS issue and not a mod issue). Again, a wonderful mod! I appreciate all the hard work and time you have put into these assets. Please let us know if we can help test anything out with these issue or if we over looked a fix in one of these 84 pages.  Cheers!

• Like 2

I can't get this mod to work on my server.

I uploaded @USAF to my server root.

I added @USAF to start parameters

I left all PBO's in addons folder, so I'm running everything included.

When I try to join server, I get kicked immediately with the message: "you have been kicked from server"

I tried using both patches with no success and I see nothing in my server RPT that would clue me into what the problem is...

I also tried redownloading the mod and trying another fresh install.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, pazuzu said:

I can't get this mod to work on my server.

I uploaded @USAF to my server root.

I added @USAF to start parameters

I left all PBO's in addons folder, so I'm running everything included.

When I try to join server, I get kicked immediately with the message: "you have been kicked from server"

I tried using both patches with no success and I see nothing in my server RPT that would clue me into what the problem is...

I also tried redownloading the mod and trying another fresh install.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thank you.

I also had this issue that is why i am waiting on the new release which i hope is soon :)

8 minutes ago, lonewolf321 said:

I also had this issue that is why i am waiting on the new release which i hope is soon :)

That's too bad. This mod is great. I've been trying it in the editor and I love it.

The frustrating part is not getting any specific error when trying to join or in rpt.

Thanks for replying.

Just now, pazuzu said:

That's too bad. This mod is great. I've been trying it in the editor and I love it.

The frustrating part is not getting any specific error when trying to join or in rpt.

Thanks for replying.

Yeah i know i love this mod too but it does not work server side and any time

!!!The USAF mod is looking for texture artists, if you would like to help us out, send me or Fuller a PM!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pazuzu said:

Thanks for replying.

@pazuzu @lonewolf321 We are able to launch these mods no problem (other than the issues I noted in the post above yours) in our mil-sim community. Are you looking at your rpt logs on your local machine or the sever rpt logs? They may hint to different clues. If you want me to help, I do not mind digging around in your report logs. Are you able to work and get into your server with a vanilla map and a clean modline? What other mods are you launching with? Most common errors I see is that you are not running a mod or item from a mod that is in the mission file, a script is FUBAR, or a server setting is jacked. Just make sure you are looking at the report logs at both locations. Let me know if I can help you dig through them. 

49 minutes ago, 1LT Creech said:

@pazuzu @lonewolf321 We are able to launch these mods no problem (other than the issues I noted in the post above yours) in our mil-sim community. Are you looking at your rpt logs on your local machine or the sever rpt logs? They may hint to different clues. If you want me to help, I do not mind digging around in your report logs. Are you able to work and get into your server with a vanilla map and a clean modline? What other mods are you launching with? Most common errors I see is that you are not running a mod or item from a mod that is in the mission file, a script is FUBAR, or a server setting is jacked. Just make sure you are looking at the report logs at both locations. Let me know if I can help you dig through them. 

I appreciate it.

Server rpt

Client rpt

Thank you.