SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

SEAD?

Its a mission where aircraft are sent out to destroy Anti Air systems 

The real question - is it "SEED" or "SEA-AD" or "SAID" like "DEAD"  :P 

It is "SEED"  ;)

• Like 3

The cockpit looks good, buuuuuut are you guys going to figure out a fix for the 'bad vehicle type' issue that Nightstalk3r ran down? It'd be nice to start using this heli again, it flew the best, sounded the best, and is still the only HH-60G in the game, but if folks are game crashing on exit we can use it :(

Sorry if I am being a pest, I just really miss using this helicopter. A lot.......

~S

Had another quesiton, this regarding versions. PlayWithSix version is 5.3.3, but I only see two patches one for v5.3, and the v5.2 which is unavailable. Would someone be so kind as to set me straight on this once and for all?

~S

I have a question and some feedback around the CV-22B if I may!  :)

Is there some init code we can use to pre-select the airframe colour from Eden?

You probably have these on your list, if so apologies:

Great bird, great work.

I have a question and some feedback around the CV-22B if I may!  :)

Is there some init code we can use to pre-select the airframe colour from Eden?

You probably have these on your list, if so apologies:

Great bird, great work.

About the airframe colour, it will just be the AFSOC Dark grey, with the light grey bottom.

Regarding the fries, we hope to add this ACE, and probably Duda's amazing stuff aswell. Interior lighting will be there for all relevant aircraft (including CV-22B)

And external collision llights should be done, or will be done atleast.

Plus, some new cool stuff will come, but what that will be you will have to find out yourself when the update is out (NO ETA)

when will the vehicle invite fix in c17? :)

What are you talking about?

Snoop, got another question. The USAF weps pack by EricJ...what is that? Is it related or unrelated?

~S

Snoop, got another question. The USAF weps pack by EricJ...what is that? Is it related or unrelated?

~S

Never heard of that. Pretty sure it is unrelated (its no depency either)

~S

I assume it is a part of EricJ's mod pack-he has Blackhawks etc and some Wipeout skins.

In the C17 can invite not transport vehicles. Whether already an update in from is considerate?

You're asking about vehicle-in-vehicle loading into the C17 correct?  I am pretty certain that will not be implemented in the upcoming release.

and cup holders... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Can i get a model of every plane in the entire USAF arsenal, then i will bring it in game (JK Obviously). FFS STOP with these requests, it is considered spamming as per forum rules!!

• Like 1

Sure, but I mean, well, cup holders would be nice......

And heated seats.I know we would not feel them because it's a game,but...well it would be nice just knowing they were there.