SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

LOL, my own supposedly "5 % that was left" to announce that CH46 is done have already extended to 2 months of working. None of ETA nor any percentage can give you reliable information when you will get new toy to play with. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 3

Well there it is, the first progress on the new HH-60G cockpit, alot is still to be done on it, such as the rest of the front bit of the pit, and the entire centre console

Please keep in mind that the cockpit is still in heavey WIP and things are subject to change, Thanks!

3ZITHV4.png

• Like 3

Finished the front panel of the HH-60G today, going on with the center console tomorrow.

Meanwhile here are some screenshots of the pit, hope you guys like it!!

(Keep in mind this is still WIP and maybe subject to change)

NJgjSJK.png

wf7lhCl.png

SYyQQAh.png

• Like 5

Will the dials and MFDs all work, reporting real data?

From what i have seen the MFD's are primarily used as a map/gps so there might be a feature with those, but that is TBD

If you guys could get the mfd's to display a map with your posit and a selected way point that'd be just amazing!!!!!

• Like 2

If you guys could get the mfd's to display a map with your posit and a selected way point that'd be just amazing!!!!!

We'll see ;)

• Like 1

Yeah but can it give me the latest sports updates?  Priorities, people!!!  :p

• Like 1

Yeah but can it give me the latest sports updates?  Priorities, people!!!  :P

Yes it will, haha

This mod is really cool with lots of airplanes! Thanks for that.

I have small issue and maybe a request though :) Is there a way to have small single packs for the vehichles somehow? I mean a modular installation.
For instance I make some missions which needs f-16 and kc-135 only and instead of asking people to install a big mod to play my missions, it can encourage them maybe if I just ask two small mods.
Especially it can make sense to split kc-135 with the aerial refueling functionality I beleive. So if someone creates a new mod for an airplane which is not in this pack (i.e. F-4) can install kc-135 mod and do aerial refulings.

Just an idea... :huh:

Not going to happen. 

Support for the aerial refueling feature can be added to any plane.  I have done this for my EF2000 and Flanker pack.

Not going to happen. 

Support for the aerial refueling feature can be added to any plane.  I have done this for my EF2000 and Flanker pack.

Ok but now in order to refule your Eurofighter I need a big Addon, because there is no place where I can find a functional KC-135...

@Devastator_cm,

I can give you a quick tip in modifying an airplane in order to work with USAF´s KC-135 ... First of all you need a tool that is able to unpbo; than you go to your local usaf-mod folder and move into "FOR ADDON MAKERS" Subfolder. There you´ll find two txt´s. Further instructions are included in them ...

Hope it helps ;)

• Like 1

Just to clarify Mr.Baum's words. You dont have to De-pbo anything. Simply go to the folder he mentioned and bam there you go. Its simpler than finding dirt on the ground.

• Like 1

Thanks SGT Fuller for pointing me to the docs on refueling. Works fantastic with the F/A-18E and F:

KC135-FA18-refuel.jpg

TeTeT

• Like 4

Thx Fuller ;), I just thought he wanted to upgrade an existing mod ...

• Like 1

Thx Fuller ;), I just thought he wanted to upgrade an existing mod ...

No problem sorry if I stepped on your toes a lil

I could forget it if I could get a B-2 progress update :D  ...

Just a joke, no problem Fuller ;)

• Like 1

the Attitude Indicator on the A-10C aren't working as supposed to, maybe a fix?

Didn't know the A-10 had an attitude...also the maybe a fix sounds like a demand more than a request..just FYI

Didn't know the A-10 had an attitude...also the maybe a fix sounds like a demand more than a request..just FYI

that blue/brown ball that indicates your roll and pitch right between the MFD

6B443C7F8FBF711810239A35CEBDED80BF2BAE42

plus, IRL, TGP should be on pylon 2/10 instead of 3/9. and also, don't know if you can make GBU-12 load on pylon 4/8 (also can put 3 GBU-12 per pylon).

and also, I think the maverick (x2) are loaded on the inside and outside of the pylon, instead of outside and centre 

that blue/brown ball that indicates your roll and pitch right between the MFD

6B443C7F8FBF711810239A35CEBDED80BF2BAE42

plus, IRL, TGP should be on pylon 2/10 instead of 3/9. and also, don't know if you can make GBU-12 load on pylon 4/8 (also can put 3 GBU-12 per pylon).

and also, I think the maverick (x2) are loaded on the inside and outside of the pylon, instead of outside and centre

already done :P

Hello fellow Air Force Gents and ladies. Here is some update pictures of the USAF MOD. These pictures detail the some of the new weapons. Like the MK-82 Snake Eye and the new AN-ALQ-184(V9). Also giving the A-10 the ability for the A-10 to hold missiles on both 1 and 11 stations. We your Air Force mod team and contributers are working countless nights to bring you the best update possible. When i say you will enjoy this new update i mean you will enjoy it. Alot of things are TOP-SECRET at the moment but the mod has been optimized and revolutionized. We will of course violate the government and leak certain things to you all. Stay tuned.

EXgr1s0.jpg

S6XnvKF.jpg

UiKriur.jpg

0TgDthj.jpg

• Like 13

I can vouch for what Fuller said, its going to be EPIC guys, you are going to want this mod!!

• Like 4