SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Cry Me a River...........

sounds like a tactic to me.......buuuut..........

Fuller, we used the HH-60 again tonight. Here's what I noticed........We had mods and the HH-60  as a standalone. We had 3 people crash, all of the crashed were on leaving the A/C after touchdown. 

I am working on a list of mods I have narrowed it down to, me and Kiwnno are comparing notes on it. 

~Rob

to add to Rob's comment:

All our crashes occur when either entering or exiting the aircraft. never in mid flight

SGT Fuller,

One thing I did want to ask about was if the HH-60 had any dependencies from the missile box pbo or any others. Kinno and I both are using the HH-60g.pbo as a standalone mod. Figure we should ask you before we start running down mod compatibility issues.

~S 

ikr! Literally an OPFOR F22 just pulling circles at >1000km/h is pretty much impossible to shoot down

The AI have gotten its tactics from Battlefield lol

Hey, good news sorta......On server tonight we had the same crash, people leaving a heli.....but this one was on an RHS CH-47. This tells me it has to be the RHS mod, which I doubt since your heli was affected too, CUP Terrains (modded maps both times), TFAR, ACE3, CBA__A3, or.............ARMA3 lol.......who knew!!!??

Kwinno, what maps do you guys see your crashes on?

~Rob

• Like 1

Hey, I noticed a bug with the C17 not allowing you to walk out the jump doors in flight. I saw the bug report for the issue, do you guys know the sitrep on this?

Hey, I noticed a bug with the C17 not allowing you to walk out the jump doors in flight. I saw the bug report for the issue, do you guys know the sitrep on this?

Yes we are aware and trying to fix the issue.

Hey, good news sorta......On server tonight we had the same crash, people leaving a heli.....but this one was on an RHS CH-47. This tells me it has to be the RHS mod, which I doubt since your heli was affected too, CUP Terrains (modded maps both times), TFAR, ACE3, CBA__A3, or.............ARMA3 lol.......who knew!!!??

Kwinno, what maps do you guys see your crashes on?

~Rob

We experienced similar on Isla Duala. Not using RHS. Is using CUP Terrains, TFAR, ACE3, CBAA3.....

Well, that makes it easier. If it's mod related then the overlaps are Ace3, CBA, CUP Terrains Complete, or TFAR.

I'm not an expert on mods, nor a detective, but if our squad has the same crash using an RHS bird then wouldn't it be something else, and not a problem with Fuller's heli?

~Rob

I cannot recreate the problem. CBA is a requirement for this mod. I run with CUP alot and dont have any issues. And i have never had a issue with ACE now i have not used TFAR but i dought it would be an issue. 

Maybe some bug with all of new new Arma updates then? I'm just spit balling ideas. Again, certainly no mod expert here lol.....but the ones listed are the ones Kwinno and I had in common, and I had the same deal with an RHS heli. I recommend rounding up some folks and maxing out capacities, see if maybe you can replicate it that way? I'd offer up my squad to do it for you but I am away for the next few weeks.

~Rob

Havent posted a progress update so here you go. Our bombs and stand off weapons have animations now. Dont crash your plane trying to look at them : 

• Like 10

What just happened in that video?!

Did that last bomb just explode once then bounced and exploded again?!

What just happened in that video?!

Did that last bomb just explode once then bounced and exploded again?!

Happens pretty often with explosive ammo, they can ricochet off something causing explosions on all impacts.

Try to shoot the scorcher cannon aiming through some trees. The shell will explode in the tree and again when hitting the ground.

Cheers

What happened although it is hard to see is that the guidance fins on the back now pop-out instead of instantly "spawning" as before.  Camera is kind of hard to keep in focus however

What happened although it is hard to see is that the guidance fins on the back now pop-out instead of instantly "spawning" as before.  Camera is kind of hard to keep in focus however

I will redo the video the angles are kind of bad

Cry Me a River...........

sounds like a tactic to me.......buuuut

~Rob

Making a slight turn while flying at 1000km/h should not be a viable tactic against air to air missiles, cuz you know...that wouldn't work in real life? It takes away a lot of realism when the ordinance no longer works when it should. Please do not try to argue with me about how slightly turning when not even traveling faster than the speed of sound allows any aircraft to defeat a missile. If that were true there should not have been a single modern fighter aircraft that ever got shot down with a missile since all of them can travel well over 1000km/h and are very maneuverable.

Settle lol.....I was making a joke. And sure, I agree that it shouldn't happen like that, but it does, making it appear that the ai found a way to defeat the weps systems......and exploits the weakness, making it a tactic.

;-)

~Rob

• Like 1

Settle lol.....I was making a joke. And sure, I agree that it shouldn't happen like that, but it does, making it appear that the ai found a way to defeat the weps systems......and exploits the weakness, making it a tactic.

;-)

~Rob

Yeah no worries I didn't mean to sound agitated sorry.

Hey Fuller, we tested that glitch again last night and it was only happening on the HH-60. Not sure if it is because we use it as a standalone, or if it is something with the mod itself. Sorry to bring you problems and not solutions and I had hoped  :P

~S

A small issue. Some of head lights doesn't highlight 1st person cam FOV. Actually I couldn't see what's in front of me in a dark night map in 1st person view without a night vision in a F-16.

Hi i spotted bug. Its when you are pilot in RescueHawk in 1st person view and refueling pole and the end of it its white but i think it should be in that color which is the whole Hawk.

Best regards DonbassCZ