SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Something to note is that RHS escalation now has the F22 and the PAK FA. Both out perform the F22 from this mod because of their superior speed. Could the top speed of the fighters from this mod can be increased to at least 1500kph so they can keep up with these new comers? A lot of people I know like to use both RHS escalation and the USAF mod together because the USAF planes have really dynamic loadouts and would like to keep using the USAF planes if it weren't for the fact that they can't exploit the ability to have Russian fighters as opponents without giving the USAF mod F22s and other planes an unfair advantage.

Something to note is that RHS escalation now has the F22 and the PAK FA. Both out perform the F22 from this mod because of their superior speed. Could the top speed of the fighters from this mod can be increased to at least 1500kph so they can keep up with these new comers? A lot of people I know like to use both RHS escalation and the USAF mod together because the USAF planes have really dynamic loadouts and would like to keep using the USAF planes if it weren't for the fact that they can't exploit the ability to have Russian fighters as opponents without giving the USAF mod F22s and other planes an unfair advantage.

The RHS F22 and PakFA have extremely shocking flight models, they probably out perform it because they're unrealistic. 

• Like 3

The RHS F22 and PakFA have extremely shocking flight models, they probably out perform it because they're unrealistic. 

very true

i don't want to come off as someone who likes to rant but i may have come across another bug or something. It seems to me that the air to air missiles have very poor tracking. They will make course corrections only once every few seconds so what ends up happening is the missile will end up directly behind the target while at an extreme angle to the targets direction of motion and the missile tries to correct for this at the last minute but fails. I can only hit other jets with air to air missiles from this mod if i am extrememly close and directly facing the tailpipe of the target aircraft. anyone else having this issue?

Visual improvements to the AC-130U. Makes it look more like the actual aircraft!! Feedback and hope you enjoy.

zzjZbKR.jpg

3g1X5u6.jpg

saFoaBr.jpg

0yivaLN.jpg

• Like 11

I like to see alot of flying dust around big planes when they are taking off or landing. Will you consider it as an idea for your continues work?

And I really like to see how much effort you did put on this plane but this one reminds me of teamwork.

What about lone wolves? Anything to reveal?

Jesus you want him to give you his PIN and password too?  LOL

Plane looks good!  Can't wait to shoot at them with my SAM's :D

I see a tiny shadow bug on that side pic.  I'm sure you see that too :)  Are the flare patterns enhanced?  I found the flareVelocity speed setting and changed it for my planes, but I must be doing something wrong because it makes no difference.  Likely the flare ammo needs adjustment as well.  That would be an interesting thing to bring to the table.  Hopefully someone w/ more knowledge could explain how that works. 

"8008" numbers - always disliked those but I understand their purpose.  Feedback for addition of a random numbering system (see my EF2000 for an example) so that you can have a MP synched number system.

No other feedback than "KICK ASS"  :D

• Like 2

those are super unrealistic, and seems they aren't working on it.

plus in a dogfight, if the host is smart, those jets are in "must ban" list because of the stupidity of the flight model 

Hi first off just wanted to say amazing mod absolutely love it, especially the Auto pilot control for the AC-130 Spectre.

On testing though we were encountering two issues firstly I couldnt seem to get the cursor to disappear from the targeting computer when flying in autopilot? Is there a way to disable this or should it be off by default? explored a lot to try and fix this and trawled through forum threads but couldnt find a specific answer? any help to this greatly appreciated.

Also we discovered that the rounds when hitting at ground level dont seem to be creating any sound? we tested the A-10 from the modpack and thats fine sounds good, but the Spectre seems to create no ground level sound when hitting on target from the 25 40 or 105

Any help or suggestions on these two points would be greatly appreciated

thanks!

On testing though we were encountering two issues firstly I couldnt seem to get the cursor to disappear from the targeting computer when flying in autopilot? Is there a way to disable this or should it be off by default? explored a lot to try and fix this and trawled through forum threads but couldnt find a specific answer? any help to this greatly appreciated.

thanks!

I am pretty sure that the crosshair is part of BI's new lasertargeting system.

I am pretty sure that the crosshair is part of BI's new lasertargeting system.

So it's just something that now exists and cant be removed? are we sure on that one?

I recorded this video that I put up today, in it you can see the issue i'm talking about. Any idea about the sound issue at ground level? Just for version etc we tested it on the standard build not dev or Apex and the only mods we were running were CBA and USAF

• Like 1

A little look on what's going on behind the scenes:

The F-16 it's getting some love for the next update

rarjpv.jpg

2isv8r9.jpg

16i72ag.jpg

2q3bu4w.jpg

2e2o4fs.jpg

• Like 9

A little look on what's going on behind the scenes:

The F-16 it's getting some love for the next update

rarjpv.jpg

2isv8r9.jpg

16i72ag.jpg

2q3bu4w.jpg

2e2o4fs.jpg

Whats different?

Looks good.  You've got the AIM-9's and AIM-120's backwards ;)

This has been fixed already. :)

Amazing job brother

• Like 1

So it's just something that now exists and cant be removed? are we sure on that one?

I recorded this video that I put up today, in it you can see the issue i'm talking about. Any idea about the sound issue at ground level? Just for version etc we tested it on the standard build not dev or Apex and the only mods we were running were CBA and USAF

Yes the sound issues has been fixed for both gunship versions.

Whats different?

I'm upgrading the texture to get it look better than the first version, I'll upload a before/after pic :)

For now I've remade the panels

• Like 3

Can the model be edited?  The surfaces look fubar, with that permanent shadow.  Need to "sharp" the edges on those control surfaces and around the edges of the wing.  Has to be done in Oxygen.

• Like 3

Can the model be edited?  The surfaces look fubar, with that permanent shadow.  Need to "sharp" the edges on those control surfaces and around the edges of the wing.  Has to be done in Oxygen.

Yes it needs some work on the models for that shadow problem, but this is something that need to be done by Fuller :)

• Like 1

I also did some work for the USAF pack, primarily for the AC-130J Ghostrider.

Here are some pictures:

- The Coyote UAV, which can be launched from the AC-130J

http://imgur.com/a/s94Ae

- And the AGM-176 Griffin:

http://imgur.com/a/KFNue

EDIT: I don't know why, but imgur likes to turn down the resolution on my pictures, making them not look HD

• Like 2

I deleted previous comment, because strangely everything is working again, but there is some weird vehicle entry and exit points though.

And REALLY need earplugs script to use this.

Also would be very nice to see some documentation for scripting from author. F.e. for AWACS radar enabling, animation, gunship shooting and so on.

And there is critical bug in ResqueHawk - if you lay down on stretcher in the back of it, menu item "Get out" is CTD'ing Arma.

Patch 5.2.........it says no longer available? Please advise!!!!

~Rob

Patch 5.2.........it says no longer available? Please advise!!!!

~Rob

available on Armaholic.

So how do you use JDAMs properly? Whenever I set a gps/ins target and drop the JDAMs they never seem to guide themselves towards the target. Am I suppose to dive bomb or something else? A little advice would be appreciated :)